Progressive Scan DVD Recorder with VCR
Progressive Scan DVD Recorder with VHS VCR, 1080p Up-Conversion, HDMI Simple Connection, VIERALink 8482;, SD Memory Card Slot, USB Terminal and Super Multi-Format Recording & Playback
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW
- DVD Playback Capability DVD-Video
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability DVD-VR, JPEG (HD)
DVD-R PlaybackCapability DVD-Video, DVD-VR(DVD-RW only), JPEG (HD)(DVD-R only), MP3(DVD-R only)
DVD-R (DL)Playback Capability DVD-Video
+R/ +R (DL), +RW Playback Capability Video
CD-R/RW PlaybackCapability CD-DA, MP3, JPEG (HD)
MP3 PlaybackCapability Yes
- RECORDABLE DISCS:
- Recordable Disc Type DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R (DL), DVD-RW, +R, +R(DL), +RW
- DVD-RAM Ver 2.0 (2x speed), Ver 2.1 (2-3x speed), Ver 2.2 (2-5x speed)
- DVD-R Ver 2.0 (1x speed, 1-4x speed, 1-8x speed), Ver 2.1 (1-16x speed)
DVD-R (DL)Ver 3.0 (2-4x speed, 2-8x speed)
- DVD-RW Ver 1.1 (1x speed, 1-2x speed), Ver 1.2 (2-4x speed, 2-8x speed)
- +R Ver 1.0 (2.4x speed), Ver 1.1 (2.4-4x speed), Ver 1.2 (2.4-8x speed), Ver 1.3 (2.4-16x speed)
- +R (DL) Ver 1.0 (2.4x speed), Ver 1.1 (2.4-8x speed)
- +RW Ver 1.1 (2.4x speed), Ver 1.2 (2.4-4x speed)
DVD Video Recording Format
- Dolby Digital® (Dolby AC-3) 2ch Audio Recording Yes
- Analog Audio (2 Ch) Input: LINE (pin jack) x 2
- Video In LINE (pin jack) x 2
DV Input TerminalYes
- S-Video In S Connector x 2
- Built-in SD Card Slot Yes, with Transfers to DVD-RAM and from DVD-RAM
- 2ch Audio Out LINE (pin jack) x 2 (one is DVD priority)
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) 1080i/720p/480p/480i (DVD Priority)
- S-Video Outputs S Connector x 1(DVD priority)
- Digital Audio Out Optical (Dolby Digital, DTS, and PCM)
- Video Out LINE (pin jack) x 2 (one is DVD priority)
- HDMI Output: 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p Yes, DVD Priority
- SD MEMORY CARD SLOT
Compatible Media SD Memory Cardincludes miniSD™ Cards (A miniSD Adaptor needs to be inserted.)
- Image File Format FAT12, FAT16 (SD Memory Card) FAT32 (SDHC Memory Card)
- SD Image File Format JPEG conforming DCF (Design rule for Camera File System)
- Image File Number of Pixels 34 x 34 to 6,144 x 4096 (Sub sampling: 4:2:2 or 4:2:0)
- USB TERMINAL
USB (standard, format, playback, transfers)
USB 2.0 Full Speed, Format: FAT 16, FAT 32Playback on USB Memory: JPEG,
MP3, DivX®JPEG Transfers to DVD-RAM & from DVD
Format: Sub sampling 4:2:2, 4:2:0
Compatible Pixels: between 34 x 34 and 6144 x 4096 pixels
Max. # of Folders: 300 recognizable folders per disc on this unit (including the root folder)
Max. # of JPEG files: 3000 recognizable JPEG files per disc on this unit
- MP3 Compatible compression rate: 32kbps-320kbpsCompatible sampling rate: 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
Max. # of Folders: 99 recognizable folders per disc on this unit (including the root folder)
Max. # of Files: 999 recognizable files per disc on this unit
DivX® Items -
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
Quick Start On: Approx. 13.3W
Shipping Condition: Approx. 3.1W
- Model Color Black
Recording Time 4.7GB (Approximate)
XP Mode 1 hour, SP Mode 2 hours, LP Mode 4 hours,
EP Mode6/8 hours
Recording Time 8.5GB DVD-R DL/+R DL Disc (Approximate)
XP Mode 1 hour & 45 minutes, SP Mode 3 hours & 35 minutes, LP Mode 7 hours & 10 minutes,
EP Mode10 hours & 45 minutes/14 hours & 20 minutes
- TV System NTSC color signal, 525 lines, 60 fields
- Recording System MPEG2 (Hybrid VBR)
- VHS Playable Format Hi-Fi, SQPB
- VHS Operations Repeat Play, x500 REW
- VHS Rec. Mode SL/LP(PB)/EP/VP
- VHS Copying Way One-touch 2-way copying
- Operating Temperature 41-104°degrees
- Operating Humidity Range 35-80% RH (no condensation)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3 5/16'' x 16 15/16'' x 13 5/8''
- Weight 11.90 lbs
- Version: DE-347
Fixed the instance where "Restore Default Setting" is activated by selecting "YES".
Fixed an instance where the CEC did not work properly.
Modified firmware for factory mode.
Fixed the instance where the DVD Recorder causes a Panasonic Plasma or LCD TV to switch to the HDMI input when the recorder begins a scheduled recording.
Improved recording operation when Line-In NR is set to ON.
Improved recording to DVD-R DL (Dual Layer) media.
- Release Date: 5-8-2008
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region "1", "0", or "play in all regions"?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.