Progressive-Scan DVD Video Recorder
Progressive-Scan DVD Video Recorder with Built-in 120 GB Hard Disk and SD & PC Card Slots records to DVD-RAM and DVD-R discs
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD-Video, DVD-Audio (2-channel), DVD-RAM, DVD-R, Video CD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
DVD-R PlaybackCapability Yes
CD-R/RW PlaybackCapability Yes
MP3 PlaybackCapability Yes
- Recordable Disc Type DVD-RAM, DVD-R
Time Slip FunctionChasing Playback
Simultaneous Recording and Playback
Time Slip Roller and Button Control
TV Guide On ScreenTM Program GuideNo
- Built-in Hard Disk Drive 120 GB (stores up to 160 hours of programming in EP mode)
Relief Recordingto Hard Disk Yes
- One-Touch Record and Play Yes
Rapid Random Access, Recording and Playback Yes
- Auto Renewal Recording Yes
Selectable Recording ModesXP/SP/LP/EP/FR
- On-Screen Menu Icons Yes
- Position Memory Yes
- Hi Speed Smooth Scan 5 Speed up to x100
- New Direct Navigator No
- Quick View Yes
- Bilingual Recording Yes, Hard Disk and DVD-RAM disc only
- Commercial Skip Yes
Picture Quality Improvement Functions
3D Y/C Separation
3D Noise Reduction
Block Noise Reduction
Mosquito Noise Reduction
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Picture Control Brightness, Color, Contrast, Gamma
- Black Level Control Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Picture Mode Selection Yes
- Image Viewer/Storage (for memory cards) JPEG & TIFF files
- MPEG2 Encoding with Hybrid VBR (Variable Bit Rate) Technology Yes
- Dolby Digital® (Dolby AC-3) 2ch Audio Recording Yes
- Audio Recording Level Control Yes
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 96kHz/24-bit
Composite Video Inputs: 3 (RCA)
S-Video Inputs: 3
Audio L/R Inputs: 3 (RCA)
RF Inputs: 1 (UHF/VHF)
DV Input TerminalYes
- PC Card Slot Compatible with Standard PC Card, SD Memory Card, CompactFlash Card, MultiMediaCard, Smart Media Card, and Memory Stick
- Built-in SD Card Slot Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- A/V Outputs 2 (RCA)
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Switchable (480P/480I)
- S-Video Outputs 2
- Composite Video Outputs 2 (RCA)
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Yes
- Digital Audio Out Optical (Dolby Digital, DTS, and PCM)
- SD Card Playable File Formats Still Picture: JPEG & TIFF Video: MPEG4 & MPEG2
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 42W (3.5W in standby mode)
- Remote Control Universal (TV/DVD)
- Model Color Silver
- Energy Star® Compliant No
- Color Silver
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3 1/8'' x 16 15/16'' x 11 13/16''
- Weight 12.13 lbs.
- Version: DD-051
Improvement of performance for insufficiency of DVD-RAM Recording power upper limit margin.
Improvement of ability for finalized DVD-R DL disc.
Problem for DVD-RAM 16x disc.
Problem regarding copy protected DVD-ROM disc.
- Release Date: 11-6-2017
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region "1", "0", or "play in all regions"?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.