DVD-RAM Recorder with High-quality MPEG2 Video Recording Capability
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability No
Relief Recordingto Hard Disk No
- One-Touch Record and Play No
Rapid Random Access, Recording and Playback No
- Auto Renewal Recording No
- On-Screen Menu Icons No
- Bilingual Recording No
- Commercial Skip No
- Black Level Control No
- Picture Mode Selection No
- MPEG2 Encoding with Hybrid VBR (Variable Bit Rate) Technology No
- Dolby Digital® (Dolby AC-3) 2ch Audio Recording No
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)No
DV Input TerminalNo
- Built-in SD Card Slot No
- 2ch Audio Out No
- A/V Outputs No
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) No
- S-Video Outputs No
- Composite Video Outputs No
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound No
- Energy Star® Compliant No
How To Guided Tutorials
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region ""1"", ""0"", or ""play in all regions""?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.