Streaming Media Player
This item is currently not available.
- Miracast – Stream movies, images, music and more from your Android smart device to your large screen TV
- Built-in Web Browser – Enjoy web content on your Big Screen TV
- VIERA Connect – enjoy a wide variety of Internet Content
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Firmware & Drivers
- 2013 How to Connect Facebook through VIERA Connect
- 2013 How to Change the Player's DNS Settings
- 2013 How to Update the Player's Firmware
- 2013 How to Adjust the VIERA Connect Screen Size
- 2013 How to Hide VIERA Connect Apps
- 2013 How to Complete a Full Reset Procedure
- 2013 How to Turn Off the VIERA Connect Beep
- 2013 How to Log In and Search on Netflix
- 2013 How to Lock VIERA Connect Applications
- 2013 How to Perform a Network Connection Test
- 2013 How to Change the Audio Output
- How to Find the Networks Default Gateway
- 2013 How to Set the Home Page for the VIERA Connect Browser
- 2013 How to Change the Menu Language
- 2013 How to Enable Netflix Subtitles
- 2013 How to go through the First Time Setup
- How to walk through Miracast Operations
- 2013 How to Connect to Facebook through VIERA Connect
- 2013 How to Change the Web Browser's Search Engine
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
- Connecting a Panasonic Streaming Media Player
- Connecting your streaming player to the Network
- Dolby® Digital Plus yes Decode(2ch) and Bitstream Output*1
- DTS™ 2.0 Plus Digital Out yes Decode and Bitstream Output*1
- Slot(Side) yes (For Playback)
- USB Standard USB 2.0 High Speed
- FLAC yes
- WAV yes
- MKV/ MP4 yes
- MPO yes
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE & SOUND
- Video on Demand in HD Quality yes
- 3D Support yes
- 2D-3D Conversion yes (VOD/ USB/ NAS)
- 3D Effect Controller yes (VOD/ USB/ NAS)
- Deep Color yes
- High Quality Network Audio Playback yes
- Miracast™ yes*2
- Multi-User Mode/ Stylish GUI / Wallpaper yes
- VIERA Connect™ yes*3
- IP VOD -
- Web Browser yes
- Wireless LAN System yes (Built-in)
- DLNA (DMP&DMR) Function yes
- Network Drive Access yes
- HDMI Output yes
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal yes (for DLNA, VIERA Connect™*3 and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
Power SupplyAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (AC adaptor)
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 9W*4
- Standby - Quick Start Off [Approx.] 0.5W*4
- Standby - Quick Start On [Approx.] 5W*4
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 5 x 1-3/16 x 5 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 0.44 lbs.
- NOTE *1 HDMI connection required. / *2 Compatible with Android™ devices, Ver.4.2 and above and Miracast certified. For information on whether the smartphone, etc. supports Miracast, contact the manufacturer of the device. / *3 Requires broadband Internet service. / *4 Using included AC adaptor. / For content recorded for your personal use. / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170119253
Advanced Features Manuals
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.