Streaming Media Player
- Miracast - Stream movies, images, music and more from your Android smart device to your large screen TV
- Explore Online Entertainment - enjoy some of the most popular streaming Apps for on line entertainment
- Dolby® Digital Plus yes Decode(2ch) and Bitstream Output*1
- DTS™ 2.0 Plus Digital Out yes Decode and Bitstream Output*1
- Slot(Side) yes (For Playback)
- USB Standard USB 2.0 High Speed
- FLAC yes
- WAV yes
- MKV/ MP4 yes
- MPO -
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE & SOUND
- Video on Demand in HD Quality yes
- 3D Support -
- 2D-3D Conversion -
- 3D Effect Controller -
- Deep Color yes
- High Quality Network Audio Playback yes
- Miracast™ yes*2
- Multi-User Mode/ Stylish GUI / Wallpaper yes
- VIERA Connect™ -
- IP VOD yes*3
- Web Browser -
- Wireless LAN System yes (Built-in)
- DLNA (DMP&DMR) Function yes
- Network Drive Access yes
- HDMI Output yes
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal yes (for DLNA, IP VOD*3 and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
Power SupplyAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (AC adaptor)
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 7W*4
- Standby - Quick Start Off [Approx.] 0.4W*4
- Standby - Quick Start On [Approx.] 3W*4
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 5 x 1-3/16 x 5 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 0.418 lbs.
- NOTE *1 HDMI connection required. / *2 Compatible with Android™ devices, Ver.4.2 and above and Miracast certified. For information on whether the smartphone, etc. supports Miracast, contact the manufacturer of the device. / *3 Requires broadband Internet service. / *4 Using included AC adaptor. / For content recorded for your personal use. / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170119222
How To Guided Tutorials
What do I do if the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
What should I do if my Blu-ray player freezes or locks-up?If your Blu-ray player is not responding then do as follows:
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the player.
2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
We recommend connecting the player (wired) to your network and attempt updating its Firmware again.
What can I do if I am have difficulties accessing Netflix?For Netflix related problems please do the following:
1. Connect your player to your Wired / Wireless network.2. Check to ensure that your player is set to your current "Time Zone". The wrong "Time Zone" may cause connectivity issues. To check the Time Zone, go to "Setup" -> "Player Settings" -> "Network" -> "Network Settings" -> "Network Service Settings" -> "Time Zone".3. Click the [Netflix] button on your players remote to launch the Netflix application. If Netflix does not load what is the error message displayed?4. If you experience an error in connection do the following: "Setup" -> "Player Settings" -> "Network" -> "Network Settings" -> "IP Address/DNS Settings" -> "DNS Auto Configuration". Change this setting from "On" to "Off" then change your "Primary DNS" to 18.104.22.168 and your "Secondary DNS" to 22.214.171.124.5. Check to see if other Apps are able to be accessed. If other Apps can be accessed and Netflix is the only App not loading, this may be a Netflix issue.
How do I activate my Netflix account?Start by pressing the Netflix button on your remote or select the App showing on screen. If you do not already have an existing Netflix account you'll see an option on Netflix screen offering a free month. "Start your Free Month" should already be highlighted. Navigate to the form and Click [OK] and fill out the information as required on the screen.
Advanced Features Manuals