Streaming Media Player
- Miracast - Stream movies, images, music and more from your Android smart device to your large screen TV
- Explore Online Entertainment - enjoy some of the most popular streaming Apps for on line entertainment
- Dolby® Digital Plus yes Decode(2ch) and Bitstream Output*1
- DTS™ 2.0 Plus Digital Out yes Decode and Bitstream Output*1
- Slot(Side) yes (For Playback)
- USB Standard USB 2.0 High Speed
- FLAC yes
- WAV yes
- MKV/ MP4 yes
- MPO -
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE & SOUND
- Video on Demand in HD Quality yes
- 3D Support -
- 2D-3D Conversion -
- 3D Effect Controller -
- Deep Color yes
- High Quality Network Audio Playback yes
- Miracast™ yes*2
- Multi-User Mode/ Stylish GUI / Wallpaper yes
- VIERA Connect™ -
- IP VOD yes*3
- Web Browser -
- Wireless LAN System yes (Built-in)
- DLNA (DMP&DMR) Function yes
- Network Drive Access yes
- HDMI Output yes
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal yes (for DLNA, IP VOD*3 and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
Power SupplyAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (AC adaptor)
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 7W*4
- Standby - Quick Start Off [Approx.] 0.4W*4
- Standby - Quick Start On [Approx.] 3W*4
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 5 x 1-3/16 x 5 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 0.418 lbs.
- NOTE *1 HDMI connection required. / *2 Compatible with Android™ devices, Ver.4.2 and above and Miracast certified. For information on whether the smartphone, etc. supports Miracast, contact the manufacturer of the device. / *3 Requires broadband Internet service. / *4 Using included AC adaptor. / For content recorded for your personal use. / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170119222
DMP-MS10 is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Seriously needs update Purchased for use on Youtube and amazon (have yet to see an update for amazon) why advertise?? Youtube is terribly slow and the user interface is just about the worst I have ever used. Will probably relegate this unit to the kids bedroom. Hopefully if and when Panasonic releases a new firmware or software update it will remedy the nasties.
Date published: 2014-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Product This is a good streaming player. However, if one is not familiar with this type of streaming players it will be somewhat difficult to operate initially. I am quite happy with the purchase and certainly recommend it.
Date published: 2014-02-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great product for what you pay for I bought this streaming player on sale from the Panasonic site. The default menu colors are pretty ugly but you can add you own desktop picture for the menu background or use the others included in the setup menu. I wish it had more apps but Netflix and hulu are the ones I use most. The dlna works great streaming from my laptop or just put a flash drive in one of the usb ports and it plays your downloaded videos, music or pictures. I use it with my cat 5 lan because when using it on my wifi my router kept freezing up and I kept having to reboot my router. I am happy with it and will probably buy another for the bedroom.
Date published: 2014-02-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Hmm... Netflix works great. Youtube is painful. Still waiting for Amazon VOD. Have the latest update but it sure could use another for Youtube. Haven't used the other features and most likely won't.
Date published: 2014-02-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from i receive the my order #PPEATDDKA of streaming media player model DMP-MS10. it seems easy to set up through the steps instructed, and i hope it could be working on perfectly. but i was really embarrassed to believe the well known Panasonic brand. it is hard to modify the signal even in the good condition of internet transmitted signals. also, it does malfunction of youtube when i login to search and choose between the favorite short videos. probably i think i just receive the quality value in which i paid. should i recommend to my friends?
Date published: 2014-02-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Half-baked It's cheap. It's small. It plays video okay. That's about it. The software is just horrible. Each mode has its own set of controls, very unintuitive. Switching modes it SLOW. DLNA functions are EXTREMELY limited. Since I bought primarily it for DLNA I'm very dissatisfied. I'd probably use it as a dumb music renderer.. but no, it's got no outputs except for HDMI!..
Date published: 2013-05-27
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from This Device is Pointless!
Date published: 2013-05-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Don't buy
Date published: 2013-05-08
How To Guided Tutorials
What do I do if the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
What should I do if my Blu-ray player freezes or locks-up?If your Blu-ray player is not responding then do as follows:
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the player.
2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
We recommend connecting the player (wired) to your network and attempt updating its Firmware again.
What can I do if I am have difficulties accessing Netflix?For Netflix related problems please do the following:
1. Connect your player to your Wired / Wireless network.2. Check to ensure that your player is set to your current "Time Zone". The wrong "Time Zone" may cause connectivity issues. To check the Time Zone, go to "Setup" -> "Player Settings" -> "Network" -> "Network Settings" -> "Network Service Settings" -> "Time Zone".3. Click the [Netflix] button on your players remote to launch the Netflix application. If Netflix does not load what is the error message displayed?4. If you experience an error in connection do the following: "Setup" -> "Player Settings" -> "Network" -> "Network Settings" -> "IP Address/DNS Settings" -> "DNS Auto Configuration". Change this setting from "On" to "Off" then change your "Primary DNS" to 220.127.116.11 and your "Secondary DNS" to 18.104.22.168.5. Check to see if other Apps are able to be accessed. If other Apps can be accessed and Netflix is the only App not loading, this may be a Netflix issue.
How do I activate my Netflix account?Start by pressing the Netflix button on your remote or select the App showing on screen. If you do not already have an existing Netflix account you'll see an option on Netflix screen offering a free month. "Start your Free Month" should already be highlighted. Navigate to the form and Click [OK] and fill out the information as required on the screen.
Advanced Features Manuals