Smart Network Blu-Ray Disc™ Player DSB100
- Wi-Fi Ready
- Netflix®, CinemaNow, VUDU, Hulu+, YouTube Streaming
- Ultra Fast Booting and Loading
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.46
Network Service update to support CinemaNow
Playability of DVD Disc
Playability of Blu-ray Disc™
Improves stability of system
Playability of Blu-ray Disc™
Blu-ray Disc playability
HDMI compatibility System Stability
- Release Date: 8-10-2013
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- 2012 How to Access Internet Content
- 2012 How to Lock Internet Apps
- 2012 Blu-ray How to Obtain Surround Sound from Netflix
- Basic Audio Video Connections
- 2012 How to Troubleshoot Network Problems
- 2012 How to Connect to Your Wired Network
- 2012 How to Update the Firmware
- How to Connect to your Wireless Network
- 2012 How to Connect Your Blu-ray Player to Your TV
- 2012 Blu-ray/Home Theater - How to Enable Netflix Subtitles
- 2012 Blu-ray How to Lock Internet Applications
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player using an Optical Audio Cable
- 2012 Blu-ray How to Change the Player's Remote Code
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Home Theater with Analog Cables
- 2012 Blu-ray How to Change the Player's DNS Settings
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Theater system and TV
- 2012 Blu-ray How to Change the Audio Output
- How to Find the Networks Default Gateway
- 2012 How to Change the HDMI Output Resolution
- 2012 How to Output a Blu-ray Disc in 24p
- How to Log In and Search on Netflix
- Troubleshooting your Blu-ray Player connection with your Home Network
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.