Smart Network 4K Plus 3D Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT360
- Up-convert Blu-ray™ to 4K Ultra HD equivalent, convert 2D to 3D
- Enjoy sports, games and multi-media via built-in WiFi
- Easily view your smartphone/tablet content with Miracast™*
- Access content on networked devices in any room via DLNA
- How to Change a Movie's Audio Soundtrack
- How to Lock a Player's Networking Features
- How to Update the Player's Firmware
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player, Theater System and TV
- How to Connect a Blu-ray Player using an Optical Audio Cable
- 2013 How to Connect to Facebook through VIERA Connect
- How to Change Audio in Netflix
- How to log into your Netflix account for the first time.
- How to Use Miracast on your Panasonic Blu-ray Player
- How to Walk Through Miracast Operations
- 2013 How to Change the Web Browser's Search Engine
- 2012 How to Install Free Applications from the VIERA Market
- 2012 How to Adjust the VIERA Connect Screen Size
- Troubleshooting your Blu-ray Player connection with your Home Network
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
- FULL HD 3D/ BD-Video yes
- BD-RE/ BD-RE DL (Ver.3)
- JPEG/ MPO yes
- DVD-Video yes
- DVD-R*1/ DVD-R DL*1/ DVD-RW*1
- DVD-Video/ DVD Video Recording yes
- FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3 yes (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- JPEG/ MPO yes (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- +R*1/ +R DL*1/ +RW*1
- Video/ AVCHD yes
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA yes
- FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3 yes
- JPEG/ MPO yes
- Dolby® Digital / Dolby® TrueHD yes, Decode (5.1ch) and Bitstream Output*2
- DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio yes, (Decode and Bitstream Output*2)
SD MEMORY CARD
- Slot yes
Compatible MediaSD/ SDHC/ SDXC
- JPEG/ MPO yes
- AVCHD yes
- MP4 yes
- Slot yes
- USB Standard USB 2.0 High Speed
- FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3 yes
- JPEG/ MPO yes
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- Built-in 4K (Ultra HD) Up-scaling yes*3
- Video on Demand in HD Quality yes
- 2D-3D Conversion yes (BD/ DVD/ CD/ SD Memory Card/ VOD/ USB/ NAS)
- 3D Effect Controller yes (BD/ DVD/ CD/ SD Memory Card/ VOD/ USB/ NAS)
- Deep Color yes
- x.v.Color yes*4
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- High Quality Network Audio Playback yes
- Web Browser yes
- Multi-User Mode/ Stylish GUI/ Wallpaper yes
- Miracast™ yes*5
- Internet Apps yes*6
- Wireless LAN System yes (Built-in)
- DLNA (DMP & DMR) yes
- External HDD Playback yes*8
- Network Drive Access yes
- BD-Live™ yes*9
- HDMI Output yes
- Video Output -
- Optical Output yes
- Analog Audio Output -
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal yes (for DLNA, BD-LiveTM*9, Internet AppsTM*6 and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 14W*10
- Power Consumption - Standby
- Quick Start Off [Approx.] 0.5W*10
- Quick Start On [Approx.] 5.5W*10
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 16-6/16 x 1-11/16 x 7-3/16 inch(415 x 43 x 182 mm)*11
- Weight [Approx.] 2.65 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- NOTE *1 Discs recorded and finalized on recording devices. / *2 HDMI connection required. / *3 Only Full-HD and SD 24p content can be up-converted for 4K2K resolution. For 4K Up-scaling playback a TV with same resolution is required. / *4 This function is effective only when reproducing AVCHD data recorded with x.v.Color technology. The function cannot be used with BD-ROM or DVD-ROM discs. HDMI connection is required. / *5 Compatible with Android™ devices, Ver. 4.2 and above and Miracast certified. For information on whether the smartphone, etc. supports Miracast, contact the manufacturer of the device. / *6 Requires broadband Internet service. / *7 With the purchase of Wireless LAN Adaptor DY-WL5. / *8 The external HDD with capacities of 2TB or less in processing NTFS/ FAT32 data is supported. Playback is not possible with some external hard disk drives. / *9 To enjoy content, you will need to insert a USB flash drive (1GB or more of free space/ sold separately). Requires broadband Internet service. / *10 Using included AC adaptor. / *11 Excluding the projecting parts and the pedestal.
- WARNING The recording and playback of content on this or any other device may require permission from the owner of the copyright or other such rights in that content. Panasonic has no authority to and does not grant you that permission and explicitly disclaims any right, ability or intention to obtain such permission on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this or any other device complies with applicable copyright legislation in your country. Please refer to that legislation for more information on the relevant laws and regulations involved or contact the owner of the rights in the content you wish to record or playback. Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. For content recorded for your personal use. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™ and the logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association. / "AVCHD" and the "AVCHD" logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation. / MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson. / Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. / DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS-HD Master Audio is a trademark of DTS, Inc. / HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. / DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance. / Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How many devices can I register to my Netflix account?
It is no longer necessary to keep track of how many devices you log into with your email adress and password. There is however a limit of two users streaming at the same time on the basic monthly plan. For more information go to Netflix.com.
How do I use the Miracast function of my Blu-ray player?
For information on how to set up and use Miracast please Click Here
How do I update the firmware in my Blu-ray Player?
Go into "Setup", > "Player Settings" > "System" > "Firmware Update" > "Update Now". While you are in this menu you can also make sure that automatic Update Check is set to on for future updates.
How do I turn on Subtitles in Netflix for my 2014 Blu-ray?
To learn how to do this, Click Here
How do I set the time on my Blu-ray player?
This player does not have a clock or time feature you can change.
How do I reset my Blu-ray Player or DVD Recorder?
While the unit is on, press and hold [OK], the yellow button and the blue button on the remote at the same time for 10 seconds. When "00 RET" is displayed on the unit, press the [Right arrow] on the remote to until "08 FIN" is displayed. Then press and hold [OK] on the remote for at least 4 seconds.
How do I make changes in my VUDU account?
To make changes in your Vudu account please go to http://www.vudu.com.
This applies to all Panasonic TVs and Blu-ray Players made from 2011 to the current year.
How do I find my player's MAC Address?
Press the [SETUP] button, select "Network" and then "Network Settings". The MAC Address will be located at the bottom of the Network Settings screen.
How do I connect this player to a TV that doesn't have an HDMI input?
An HDMI connection is recommended. If your TV does not have a HDMI input, other manufactures have HDMI-to-analog video converters. Panasonic has not tested and does not endorse any particular converter brand.
How do I connect this device to a wireless network?
This player features Wi-Fi built in. To connect to the wireless network press the [HOME] button. Then select "Player settings" and scroll to the "Network" option. Then press the [OK] button. Select the "Easy Network Settings and follow the onscreen prompts. For this setup, it is important to know the wireless network name (SSID) and encryption key (password). Click here for an Interactive for troubleshooting Home network connections.
How do I check my Electronic Serial Number (ESN)?
For models that were made in 2010 and 2011 you need to launch Netflix and press the keys on your remote in this sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. This will bring up an information screen with your Electronic Serial Number (ESN).
If you have a model from 2012, 2013, or 2014, you only need to go to the Netflix Information Screen and select "Device" for your ESN.
How do I activate my Netflix account?
Start by pressing the Netflix button on your remote or select the App showing on screen. If you do not have an existing Netflix account you'll see a Netflix screen offering a free month. "Start your Free Month" should already be highlighted. Click on it and fill out the information required on the next screen.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
How can I get the best picture?
To ensure the best picture when using your Blu-ray player:
- When connecting the player to your HD TV set, do not use a Composite (Yellow) cable. A composite (analog) cable provides standard-definition picture. Use only an HDMI cable, which provides High Definition picture.
- On your HD TV set, select the HDMI input as the source.
- On your HD TV set, change the "Picture Mode" to "Cinema", "Movie" or "THX".
- Verify the picture quality by playing a commercial Blu-ray disc from a major studio. Note: When watching content from the Internet, picture quality will vary depending on your home network speed and the quality of the source content.
How am I able to turn on Closed Captioning or Subtitles when using Netflix?
On units made in 2010, the Netflix platform did not allow for Closed Captioning.
On units made in 2011, 2012,and 2013 the Closed Captioning is selected prior to playing your program or movie.
On units made in 2014, the choice is made after starting the movie or program.
Click here for examples.
Does this product have Miracast?
Yes, it is compatible with Android devices with Version 4.2 and later.
Does this player's browser work with Microsoft's Silverlight?
No. However, the browser will work with HTML5. Using the mobile version of a website will allow for easier navigation.
Does this player's browser have a built-in search bar?
No. However, the browser will work with HTML5. Using the mobile version of a website will allow for easier navigation.
Does this player have a web browser?
Yes, the browser has a Google search bar built-in.
Does the player have a reset button?
No, the player does not have a reset button. You can reset the player by following these instructions: 1) While the unit is on, press and hold [OK], [B] and [Y] on the remote control at the same time for more than 5 seconds. "00 RET" is displayed on the Unit's display. 2) Repeatedly press the [RIGHT] arrow button on the remote control until "08 FIN" is displayed on the Unit's display.3) Press and hold [OK] on the remote control for at least 3 seconds. This procedure also resets the VIERA Connect password and all networking information.
Does the DLNA feature have a slideshow option?
Yes. Select a photo album, then press the [OPTION] button and select "Start Slideshow".
Does the DLNA feature have a screen saver?
Yes. A screen saver will automatically appear during a period of inacivity when music is played or photos are displayed.
Does the browser play Flash videos?
Does my model have built-in wireless capability?
Does 3D operation work if the player is not connected to a 3D TV?
No, you must use a 3D TV to get 3D content from a player.
Can this player playback music CDs?
Can this player playback AVI files?
Can this player output a 24p signal?
Can the VT50s Viera Touch Pad Controller be used for web browsing on this player?
Can I use the DLNA feature with my tablet?
Yes. DLNA can be used with a tablet. You will either need to turn the DLNA feature on or download a DLNA application.
Can I use the DLNA feature with my smartphone?
Yes. DLNA can be used with a smartphone. You will either need to turn the DLNA feature on or download a DLNA application.
Can I upload photos from an SD Card or USB flash drive that is inserted into this player directly to Facebook?
No. You would only be able to view photos that have already been uploaded to Facebook via your PC or other device.
Can I turn this player into a region-free device?
No, this player can not be turned into a Region Free machine.
Can I export videos from my PC to the YouTube app on the player?
No, but you can upload videos from your PC to YouTube, and then watch them on the player.
Can I delete apps that came pre-installed on the player?
Can I connect my player directly to my modem?
Yes, the player can be connected directly to a modem via an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
Can I connect a Hard Disc Drive to the USB input?
Yes, up to a 2TB Hard Disk Drive. It needs to have its own power supply.
Can I clean the blu-ray lens in my Blu-ray Player or Home Theater System?
The bluray lens has to be cleaned by a certified technician. It cannot be cleaned by any other means.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Why isn't Netflix available in the VIERA Connect Market?
This issue can be resolved by entering the proper DNS server address into the unit. Try entering 18.104.22.168 as your DNS server address and 22.214.171.124 for the secondary DNS address if that option is available for your unit.
Why is a "No Read" error message appearing on my product?
Ensure that the surface of the disc is not dirty, scratched or smudged, or try another disc and see what happens. If the product is unable to play all discs, then it will require servicing.
Why does it say my Netflix account is already in use?
If you see this message, it means that there are more than the allotted number of users streaming content from your Netflix account at the same time. This is not an issue with our equipment. Check the Netflix Help Center website for further information.
Why can't I log into Netflix?
The Netflix login requires the usage of a registered email address and account password. If the password uses special characters or a combination of upper and lower case letters, they must be entered exactly that way. Entering incorrect information or charcters would be the only reason for not being able to log into Netflix.
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays.
If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Why am I unable to access Netflix? Also, why are my Netflix videos not streaming properly?
To troubleshoot the problem, check if you can connect to another App on your device. If you cannot open and use any of the other Apps then you may have a networking issue. If you can use other Apps, try unplugging the device for at least 30 seconds. After plugging it back in try accessing Netflix again.
Which video quality should I select in Vudu?
Vudu recommends that you have at least a speed of 9 Mbps to stream the 1080p resolution and a speed of 4.5Mbps to stream the 720p resolution. They do not have any specific speeds for 3D viewing.
You can do a speed test inside of the Vudu app that can tell you what quality should be chosen when playing back videos. The speed test can be accessed by going to Vudu Home, selecting:
"My Vudu" -> "Info and Settings" -> "Network Speed Test".
Which cameras are compatible/recommended for use with Skype on my blu-ray player?
Only the Panasonic Camera Model # TY-CC10W and the Freetalk Camera Model # 7181 certified for Panasonic, can be used with Skype on Panasonic Blu-ray players.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
Where can I find 3D movies on VIERA Connect?
Currently, you can find 3D content through Vudu via your Home Theater system.
Vudu's 3D content is located by accessing the Vudu App then selecting: "Collections option" -> "Showcases" -> "3D Showcase". Netflix and Amazon also have 3D content. Just search 3D.
Make sure you have the Home Theater connected to a 3D compatible TV.
What type of audio does Netflix output through the HDMI jack on the Blu-ray player?
The Netflix App will output only stereo audio on units made in 2010. Netflix Apps 2011 and newer are capable of outputting stereo and Dolby 5.1 if the program or movie is available in both of those formats. The audio selection is made in the program's menu.
What type of audio does Netflix output through the Digital Optical jack on the TV?
The Netflix App will output only stereo audio on units made in 2010. Netflix Apps from 2011 and after are capable of outputting Stereo and Dolby 5.1 if the program or movie is available in both of those formats. The audio selection is made in the program's menu.
What do I need to do if I forgot my network services access code?
In order to reset the access code follow the steps:
- Turn the unit on (2011 and newer) Unit must be off for 2010.
- Press and hold [OK], the yellow button and the blue button on the remote control at the same time for more than 5 seconds.
– POWER LED starts to flash, and “00RET” is displayed on the screen.
- Press  (right) repeatedly on the remote control until "08FIN" is displayed on the screen.
- Press and hold [OK] for more than 5 seconds
What can I do when my remote control freezes or locks up?
When attempting to use the remote, make sure you look at the front of the Blu-ray Player to make sure it is not showing an error message. If it says "SET 1", "SET 2", or "SET3", the remote code has been changed and you will need to change it back. Press and hold the desired #1 ot #2 or #3 button on the remote to programm the remote.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Is this a mult-region disc player?
No, this model is not a multi-region disc player.
I would like to have the latest firmware update sent to me for my Blu-ray Player.
The latest firmware updates are available in our "Support" section and can be downloaded free of charge. Click on this link (Click Here.) and enter your model number. Click on support and then find the update by clicking the "Drivers & Downloads" tab. If you need the update sent to you please contact us by one of the methods listed to the right side of the page in the "Contact Us" box. There will be a minimum charge of