Smart Network 3D Blu-Ray Disc™ Player
This item is currently not available.
- VIERA Connect – enjoy a wide variety of Internet Content
- Miracast – Stream movies, images, music and more from your Android smart device to your large screen TV
- Built-in 4K Up-Scaling – up-convert video to ultra-sharp 4K resolution
VIERA Connect™ brings the best web entertainment directly to your living room. From sports and video-on-demand, to Skype, online gaming, movies and more, VIERA Connect now gives you even more App and content options. It makes the online experience bigger, bolder, and more exciting than ever before.
- Additional services are available through VIERA Connect™. Network content services are operated by their respective service providers, and service may be discontinued either temporarily or permanently without notice.
- Netflix unlimited streaming membership required.
- Requires broadband Internet service.
With Miracast, you can stream content from your smart phone or tablet directly to your big screen TV, so it's easier than ever to share and enjoy with family and friends. No more crowding around a tiny screen to watch your favorite content. Videos, music, games and more can be displayed quickly and easily on your TV.
The Panasonic DMP-BDT330 comes equipped with an Internet browser, so all your favorite sites that you usually visit on your PC, smartphone or tablet can be displayed on your large-screen TV. It makes surfing the web more fun, more social and more sharable — a great way to bring friends and family closer together.
Built-in 4K Up-Scaling — for ultra-sharp picture resolution
With Built-in 4K Up-Scaling, you'll enjoy picture resolution equal to that captured with a professional digital broadcast camera (when viewing on a TV capable of delivering 4K resolution). Advanced Panasonic image processing technology instantly analyzes the color and luminance of each pixel, and boosts the input signal to an ultra-high quality 4K video signal (8M pixels) for stunning resolution, color and texture.
- For 4K2K playback a TV with same resolution is required.
Twin HDMI Output
With one HDMI output exclusively dedicated for a video signal and another output dedicated for an audio signal, your home theater system will look and sound incredible. In addition to the superior sound and picture quality, the twin HDMI functionality ensures easy customization with legacy audio equipment.*
- Legacy audio equipment refers to audio systems that are not compatible with 3D & 4K content.
The DMP-BDT330 makes streaming content easy with Built-in Wi-Fi capability. Enjoy your favorite online content with apps like VIERA Connect™ and BD-Live™, without having to connect the Blu-Ray Disc player to the internet via LAN cables or wireless adaptors.
Full HD 3D Blu-Ray Disc™ Playback
By applying advanced 2D imaging technology to 3D playback, this player provides you with an extraordinarily high-quality 3D image. The vivid color, luster and texture rivals the depth and clarity of film.
2D-3D Conversion — Give Old Movies New Life!
Your movie collection will never be the same. Now you can watch your favorite DVDs and Blu-Ray discs in dazzling 3D, thanks to a digital conversion process that adds vivid depth and stunning texture. With a Panasonic SMART Network 3D Blu-Ray Disc™ Player, almost any 2D content can be converted into spectacular 3D images.
As a DLNA-certified device, the Panasonic DMP-BDT330 integrates with your home network for quick and easy access to your digital media. Access all your digital photos (JPEG), music (MP3, WMA) and videos (AVCHD, WMV) stored on your DNLA-certified PC or network drive — from any room in your house! No more loading discs, or connecting cables. Everything streams seamlessly and wirelessly.
- Requires Windows 7 or above Operating System. Playability may depend on PC performance.
Energy Star® Qualified
At Panasonic, we're committed to minimizing our impact on the environment. Our 2013 video products are more compact and streamlined than previous models, saving on the amount of materials required for the products and their packaging. We've also significantly reduced power consumption, earning Energy Star Qualification for all models in the line.
- FULL HD 3D yes
- BD-Video yes
- BD-RE/ BD-RE DL (Ver.3)
- MPO yes
- BD-R/ BD-R DL (Ver.2)
- MKV yes
- DVD-Video yes
- DVD-R/ DVD-R DL/ DVD-RW
- DVD-Video yes*1
- DVD Video Recording yes*1
- AVCHD yes*1
- FLAC yes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- WAV yes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
WMAyes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
AACyes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
MP3yes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- MKV yes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
JPEGyes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- MPO yes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- +R/ +R DL/ +RW
- Video yes*1
- AVCHD yes*1
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA yes
- FLAC yes
- WAV yes
- MKV yes
- MPO yes
- Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD yes Decode and Bitstream Output*2
- DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio yes Decode and Bitstream Output*2
SD MEMORY CARD
- Slot yes
Compatible MediaSD/ SDHC/ SDXC
- MPO yes
- MPEG2 -
- AVCHD yes
- MP4 yes
- Slot (Front, Rear) yes (For Playback, - )
- USB Standard USB 2.0 High Speed
- FLAC yes
- WAV yes
- MKV/ MP4/ MPEG2 yes
- MPO yes
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- Built-in 4K (Ultra HD) Up-scaling yes*3
- Adaptive Chroma Processing -
- 2D-3D Conversion yes (BD/ DVD/ CD/ SD Memory Card/ VOD/ USB/ NAS)
- 3D Effect Controller yes (BD/ DVD/ CD/ SD Memory Card/ VOD/ USB/ NAS)
- Full HD Up Sampling yes
- Deep Color yes
- x.v.Color yes*5
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- TWIN HDMI yes
- High Quality Network Audio Playback yes
- Pure Audio on HDMI -
- High Clarity Sound Plus -
- Digital Tube Sound -
- Audio D/A Converter -
- Analog 7.1ch Output -
96kHz Surround Re-Master- *6
- Miracast™ yes*7
- Web Browser yes
- Touch Pad Remote -
- Smartphone Remote Control - *8*9
- Multi-User Mode/ Stylish GUI/ Wallpaper yes
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)-
- VIERA Connect™ yes*10
- IP VOD -
- Wireless LAN System yes (Built-in)
- DLNA (DMP&DMR) Function yes
- External HDD Playback yes*12
- Network Drive Access yes
- BD-Live™ yes*13
- HDMI Output yes (2)
- Video Output -
- Optical Output yes
- Coaxial Output -
- Analog Audio Output -
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal yes (for DLNA, BD-Live™*13, VIERA Connect™*10 and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
- Audio S/N -
- Dynamic Range -
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 14W
- Standby - Quick Start Off [Approx.] 0.5W
- Standby - Quick Start On [Approx.] 6W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 16-15/16 x 1-5/8 x 7-3/16 inch *15
- Weight [Approx.] 3.52 lbs.
- NOTE *1 Discs recorded and finalized on recording devices. / *2 HDMI connection required. / *3 Only Full-HD and SD 24p content can be up-converted for 4K2K resolution. For 4K2K playback a TV with same resolution is required. / *4 For BD-ROM/ BD-R, DVD and VOD via HDMI in BBT01 and BDT500. For BD-ROM/ BD-R/ DVD via HDMI in BDT330, BDT230, BD89 and BD79. / *5 This function is effective only when reproducing AVCHD data recorded with x.v.Color technology. The function cannot be used with BD-ROM or DVD-ROM discs. HDMI connection is required. x.v.Color is a registered trademark. / *6 CD sampling is done at 88.2 kHz. MP3 data can be re-mastered only on CD. / *7 Compatible with AndroidTM devices, Ver. 4.2 and above and Miracast certified. For information on whether the smartphone, etc. supports Miracast, contact the manufacturer of the device. / *8 Requires the device with the App installed and the player to be connected to the same home network. / *9 App is available on the App Store℠. App is available on Google Play™. / *10 Requires broadband Internet service. / *11 With the purchase of Wireless LAN Adaptor DY-WL5. / "*12 The external HDD with capacities of 2TB or less in processing NTFS/ FAT32 data is supported. Playback is not possible with some external hard disk drives. / The Blu-ray DiscTM Player with two USB terminals can read from an external HDD only when the HDD is connected to the USB terminal on the right side. / " / *13 To enjoy content, you will need to insert a SD card in BBT01 and BDT500 or USB flash drive in BDT330, BDT230, BD89 and BD79 (1GB or more of free space/ sold separately). Requires broadband Internet service. / *14 Using included AC adaptor. / *15 Excluding the projecting parts and the pedestal. / Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. For content recorded for your personal use. / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- WARNING WARNING: The recording and playback of content on this or any other device may require permission from the owner of the copyright or other such rights in that content. Panasonic has no authority to and does not grant you that permission and explicitly disclaims any right, ability or intention to obtain such permission on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this or any other device complies with applicable copyright legislation in your country. Please refer to that legislation for more information on the relevant laws and regulations involved or contact the owner of the rights in the content you wish to record or playback.
- Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. For content recorded for your personal use.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE TRADEMARK NOTICE: / x.v.Color is a registered trademark. / App Store℠ is a srvice mark of Apple Inc. / Google Play™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
DMP-BDT330 13 13
3D and 4K Pass thru We bought this for our new 4K UHD TV, so we can watch our DVDs in an upscale 4K mode. So far, everything is perfect. I would recommend the BDT330 or the BDT360, if anyone needs a 3D and/or 4K pass thru filter for their HDTV or UHD TV. April 5, 2015
Defective product Where to begin...: The unit does not properly send DTS HD Master Audio signals to my receiver. Usually, there is no audio at all when the disk starts playing. Then, after switching audio tracks, pausing the movie, switching scenes, stopping the disk, starting the disk back up, or a combination of all of the above, the unit will finally, and randomly, correctly send the DTS HD Master Audio signal. Very disappointing since this is the only reason I bought this thing, i.e., to use an HDMI connection to send DTS HD Master Audio to my receiver whlile using the other HDMI to connect directly to my TV. The placement of the Netflix button is too close to the arrow buttons, thus it is very easy to accidently press the Netflix button, and then you have to sit through a few minutes of the unit launching the Netflix app before you can exit it and get on with whatever you originally set out to do. The unit freezes every once in awhile, which forces me to unplug the unit to get it to respond again. When I first set this up, the unit was able to connect via WiFi with my network but not to the internet. After I was able to increase the WiFi strength of my network, the unit was then able to connect with the internet -- so apparently this needs a really strong WiFi signal to connect to the internet even if the signal is enough for it to connect to your network. December 30, 2014
Great Product!! Panasonic provides some of the highest quality blu-ray players on the market. This is no exception. The 3D looks amazing paired with my Panasonic PT-AE 7000U projector. The image quality is some of the best I have seen. I would highly recommend this blu-ray player to anyone looking to enhance their movie watching experience. November 25, 2014
Very Good Blu-Ray Player Easy to use and quick blu-ray player. Can be a little noisy at times and would freeze occasionally. I thin the latest software updates have fixed that but since I've gotten a new complete home theatre system I'm not using this one as much anymore. November 24, 2014
Drivers and Downloads
How To Guide
- 2013 How to Connect a Blu-ray Player to Your TV
- 2013 How to Connect a Blu-ray Player, Theater System, and TV
- 2013 How to Connect a Blu-ray Player using an Optical Audio Cable
- 2013 How to Connect to Your Wireless Network
- 2013 How to Log In and Search on Netflix
- 2013 How to Change the Player's DNS Settings
- 2013 How to Convert 2D Video to 3D
- 2013 How to Complete the First Time Setup
- 2013 How to Update the Player's Firmware
- 2013 How to Output in 4K Resolution
- 2013 How to Output a Blu-ray Disc in 24p
- 2013 How to Register with Pandora
- 2013 How to Install Free Applications from the VIERA Market
- 2013 How to Walk Through DLNA Operations
- 2013 How to Lock VIERA Connect Applications
- 2013 How to Turn Off the VIERA Connect Beep
- 2013 How to Reset the Player's Settings
- 2013 How to Register with Amazon Video on Demand
- 2013 How to Change the Audio Output
- 2013 How to Perform a Network Connection Test
- 2013 How to Adjust the VIERA Connect Screen Size
- 2013 How to Connect to Facebook
- 2013 How to Connect a Mobile Device to the VIERA Connect YouTube App
- 2013 How to Obtain Surround Sound from Netflix
- 2013 How to Enable Netflix Subtitles
- 2013 How to Change a Movie's Audio Soundtrack
- 2013 How to Change the Player's Remote Code
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Theater system and TV
- 2013 How to Set the Home Page for the VIERA Connect
- 2013 How to Change the Web Browser's Search Engine
- How to Find the Networks Default Gateway
- 2013 How to Change the HDMI Output Resolution
- How to Walk Through Miracast Operations
- Troubleshooting your Blu-ray Player connection with your Home Network
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
- Troubleshooting the Network Connection BD
- Connecting your Blu-ray player/Home Theatre to the Built in Network
- Test Video_4MikeC
- Troubleshooting the Network Connection (Video)