Smart Network 3D Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT270
- Up-convert Blu-ray™ to 4K Ultra HD equivalent, convert 2D to 3D
- Enjoy sports, games and multi-media via built-in WiFi
- Easily view your smartphone/tablet content with Miracast™
- Directly access content stored on external hard disk drives
- NOTE *1 Discs recorded and finalized on recording devices.
- NOTE *2 To enjoy 4K Upscaling playback you will also need a 4K/UHD TV.
- NOTE *3 Only BD-Video 24p content can be up-converted for 4K2K resolution.
- NOTE *4 This function is effective only when reproducing AVCHD data recorded with x.v.Colour technology. The function cannot be used with BD-ROM or DVD-ROM discs. HDMI connection is required.
- NOTE *5 Compatible with AndroidTM devices, Ver. 4.2 and above and Miracast certified. For information on whether the smartphone, etc. supports Miracast, contact the manufacturer of the device.
- NOTE *6 Requires broadband Internet service.
- NOTE *7 The external HDD with capacities of 4TB or less in processing NTFS/ FAT32 data is supported. Playback is not possible with some external hard disk drives.
- NOTE *8 To enjoy content, you will need to insert a USB flash drive (1GB or more of free space/ sold separately). Requires broadband Internet service.
- NOTE *9 Excluding the projecting parts and the pedestal.
- NOTE *10 Only for Canada.
- NOTE Specifications are subject to change without notice. All numbers given here are approximate.
- WARNING The recording and playback of content on this or any other device may require permission from the owner of the copyright or other such rights in that content. Panasonic has no authority to and does not grant you that permission and explicitly disclaims any right, ability or intention to obtain such permission on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this or any other device complies with applicable copyright legislation in your country. Please refer to that legislation for more information on the relevant laws and regulations involved or contact the owner of the rights in the content you wish to record or playback.
- WARNING Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. For content recorded for your personal use.
- WARNING Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™ and the logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE "AVCHD" and the "AVCHD" logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS-HD Master Audio is a trademark of DTS, Inc.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- FULL HD 3D/ BD-Video yes
- BD-RE/ BD-RE DL (Ver.3)
- BDAV/ BDMV/ JPEG/ MPO/ FLAC/ WAV/ AAC/ WMA/ MP3/ ALAC/ DSD yes
- BD-R/ BD-R DL (Ver.2)
- BDAV/ BDMV/ Xvid/ MKV/ FLAC/ WAV/ AAC/ WMA/ MP3/ ALAC/ DSD N/A
- BDAV/ BDMV/ MKV/ FLAC/ WAV/ AAC/ WMA/ MP3/ ALAC/ DSD yes
- DVD-Video yes
- DVD-R*1/ DVD-R DL*1/ DVD-RW*1
- DVD-Video/ DVD Video Recording yes
- AVCHD yes
- Xvid/ MKV/ FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3/ ALAC/ DSD/ JPEG/ MPO N/A
- MKV/ FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3/ ALAC/ DSD/ JPEG/ MPO yes (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- +R*1/ +R DL*1/ +RW*1
- Video/ AVCHD yes
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA yes
- Xvid/ MKV/ FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3/ ALAC/ JPEG/ MPO N/A
- MKV/ FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3/ ALAC/ JPEG/ MPO yes (CD-R/ -RW)
- Dolby Digital/ Dolby TrueHD yes, Decode (2ch) and Bitstream Output
- Dolby Digital Plus yes, Decode (2ch) and Bitstream Output
- DTS-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS-HD High Resolution Audio yes, Decode and Bitstream Output
SD MEMORY CARD
- Slot N/A
- Compatible Media N/A
- JPEG/ MPO N/A
- AVCHD N/A
- MP4 N/A
- Slot yes
- Front For Playback
- Rear -
- USB Standard USB 2.0 High Speed
- Xvid/ MKV/ MP4/ MPEG-2/ FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3/ ALAC/ DSD/ JPEG/ MPO yes
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- 4K Upscaling yes*2*3
- 4K JPEG Playback N/A
- Video on Demand in HD Quality yes
- 2D-3D Conversion yes
- 3D Effect Controller yes
- Deep Colour yes
- x.v.Colour yes*4
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- TWIN HDMI N/A
- High Quality Network Audio Playback (DLNA) yes (FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3/ ALAC/ DSD)
- Quick Start Mode yes
- HDMI-CEC N/A
- Stylish GUI/ Wallpaper yes/ yes
- Disc to USB/ Double USB Sharing N/A
- Miracast™ yes*5
- Internet Apps yes*6
- Web Browser yes
- Wireless LAN System yes (Built-in)
- DLNA (Client & Renderer) yes
- External HDD Playback yes*7
- Network Drive Access yes
- BD-Live™ yes*8
- HDMI Output yes
- Video Output -
- Digital Audio Output -
- Analogue Audio Output -
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal yes (for DLNA, BD-Live™*8, Internet Apps*6 and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- HDMI Cable Included N/A
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use 14W
- Standby(Quick Start Off) 0.5W
- Standby(Quick Start On) 4W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 312 x 43 x 180 mm*11
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Approx 12 5/16" x 1 11/16" x 7 2/16"*11
- Weight 1.0 kg
- Weight 2.2lbs
- UPC 885170230767
- Remote Controls
What do I do if the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
What should I do if my Blu-ray player freezes or locks-up?If your Blu-ray player is not responding then do as follows:
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the player.
2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
We recommend connecting the player (wired) to your network and attempt updating its Firmware again.
What can I do if I am have difficulties accessing Netflix?For Netflix related problems please do the following:
1. Connect your player to your Wired / Wireless network.2. Check to ensure that your player is set to your current "Time Zone". The wrong "Time Zone" may cause connectivity issues. To check the Time Zone, go to "Setup" -> "Player Settings" -> "Network" -> "Network Settings" -> "Network Service Settings" -> "Time Zone".3. Click the [Netflix] button on your players remote to launch the Netflix application. If Netflix does not load what is the error message displayed?4. If you experience an error in connection do the following: "Setup" -> "Player Settings" -> "Network" -> "Network Settings" -> "IP Address/DNS Settings" -> "DNS Auto Configuration". Change this setting from "On" to "Off" then change your "Primary DNS" to 184.108.40.206 and your "Secondary DNS" to 220.127.116.11.5. Check to see if other Apps are able to be accessed. If other Apps can be accessed and Netflix is the only App not loading, this may be a Netflix issue.
How do I activate my Netflix account?Start by pressing the Netflix button on your remote or select the App showing on screen. If you do not already have an existing Netflix account you'll see an option on Netflix screen offering a free month. "Start your Free Month" should already be highlighted. Navigate to the form and Click [OK] and fill out the information as required on the screen.
Advanced Features Manuals