DMP-BDT110 Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc™ Player
This item is currently not available.
- Skype™ Video Calls
- Wi-Fi Ready
- 2D to 3D Conversion
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.92
VIERA CAST update to support Skype service
VIERA Link HDAVI Control compatibility
3D still pictures (MPO) compatibility and other improvements
VIERA CAST update to support Skype video mail function
Blu-ray Disct™ playability and other improvements
Netflix and Skype compatibility
Playability of Blu-ray Disc™ having Picture-in-Picture (PiP) features
Quality of Skype call and video mail
VIERA CAST update
Wireless LAN Connectivity with WEP encryption
Playability of AVCHD Disc
Playability of MKV file and other improvements
VIERA CAST services has been upgraded to VIERA Connect
Network connectivity in a DHCP environment
Playability of MKV files and other improvements
VIERA Connect™ update
Stability and functionality of VIERA Connect™ Apps
Netflix Connectivity and Playability of Blu-ray Disc™
- Release Date: 4-7-2014
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
FULL HD 3D
BD-RE / BD-RE DL
JPEG / MPO
- DVD Playback DVD-Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video DVD-VR
MP3/JPEG/ MPO (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
MKV (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback DVD-VR, AVCHD
CD-R/-RWPlayback CD-DA, MP3, JPEG / MPO, MKV
- Enhanced Full HD Up Sampling (New P4HD) Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Deep Color Yes
Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD
Decode (5.1ch) and
DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio
Decode and Bitstream output
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
96kHz SurroundRe-Master Yes (for All Formats)
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)Yes
- DLNA Yes
- HDMI (Output) Yes
- USB Slot (USB 2.0 High Speed) 2 (Front, Rear)
- Analog Audio Out 2ch
- Video Out Yes
- Audio S/N 100dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
- Power Consumption 9.9W (approx)
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 3.52 lbs
- in Standby Mode 0.1W
- in Quick Start Mode 3.2W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 16-15/16" x 1-7/16" x 7-1/16" (excluding the projecting parts)
- USB Playback JPEG / MPO
- Compatible Media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Playback JPEG / MPO Yes
- Playback MPEG2 / AVCHD Yes
- Adaptive Chroma Processing Yes
- 3D Effect Controller Yes
- 2D-3D Conversion Yes
- Pure Audio on HDMI Yes
- Wireless LAN System Ready
- New Stylish GUI Yes
- BD-Live Yes
- Optical Out Yes
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal Yes (for BD-Live, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- BD-ROM FULL HD 3D
- UPC 885170033443
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.