Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- Full HD 3D
- Watch 3D movies at home with Full HD 3D technology
- True to Cinema Picture & Sound
- Superior audio performance for the discerning consumer
- Wi-Fi Ready
- Enables enjoyment of VIERA CAST with optional wireless LAN
- Blu-ray Remote Controls
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.38
3D Blu-ray Disc™ Playability and other improvements
VIERA CAST™ compatibility
VIERA CAST™ update Twitter and Vudu
VIERA CAST™ update CinemaNow
- Release Date: 7-31-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Basic Audio Video Connections
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player using an Optical Audio Cable
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Home Theater with Analog Cables
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Theater system and TV
- How to Find the Networks Default Gateway
- Troubleshooting your Blu-ray Player connection with your Home Network
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
FULL HD 3D BD
- BD-RE / BD-RE DL Version 3, JPEG
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video
JPEG/ MP3 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
DivX®/DivX HD (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
- CD CD-DA
CD-R/-RWCD-DA MP3JPEG DivX®/DivX HD
SD Memory Card
- Signal System NTSC
PHL Reference Chroma Processor PlusYes
- High Precision 4:4:4 Yes (Adaptive High Precision 4:4:4)
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- Enhanced Full HD Up Sampling (New P4HD) Yes
- Precise Pixel Generation Yes
- 16-Level Motion Detection w/ Pixel-Based Motion Adaptive Yes
- Diagonal Processing Yes
- 3:2/2:2 Pull-Down Progressive Processing Yes(3:2 Pull-Down Only)
i/p Conversion for
- Video D/A Converter 148.5MHz/12bit
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes (3D-NR/ Integrated NR)
- Deep Color Yes
- Picture Mode Yes (Normal/Soft/Fine/Cinema/User)
Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD
Decode and Bitstream output
DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio
Decode and Bitstream output
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
96kHz SurroundRe-Master Yes (for All Formats)
- Night Surround Mode Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
Support features: 3D, Content Type
- USB Slot (USB 2.0 High Speed) Yes
- Analog Audio Out 2ch
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- Video Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Yes (1 Optical)
- SD Memory Card Slot Yes
Ethernet for Network
BD-Live, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- Audio S/N 100dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 23W (Approx.)
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 4.6
- in Standby Mode 0.1W
- in Quick Start Mode 6.8W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1-3/8" x 16-15/16" x 8-5/32"
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.