Smart Network WiFi Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BD91
- Connect to home WiFi for streaming movies and social media
- Access content on networked devices in any room with DLNA
- Create personalized TV home screens with Multi-User Mode
- Built-in WiFi for smart networking features
Firmware & Drivers
- How to Change a Movie's Audio Soundtrack
- How to Lock a Player's Networking Features
- How to Update the Player's Firmware
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player, Theater System and TV
- How to Connect a Blu-ray Player using an Optical Audio Cable
- How to Log In and Search on Netflix
- How to Register with Amazon Video on Demand.
- How to Complete a Full Reset Procedure.
- First Time Setup
- How to Perform a Network Connection Test
- How to Navigate Internet Content
- How to Change the Web Browser's Search Engine.
- How to Access Internet Content
- How to Log into Your Facebook Account.
- How to Log into Your Pandora Account.
- How to Lock Internet Applications
- How to Connect a Mobile Device to the VIERA Connect Youtube App.
- How to Turn On Subtitles in Netflix
- How to Change Audio in Netflix
- How to log into your Netflix account for the first time.
- Troubleshooting your Blu-ray Player connection with your Home Network
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
- FULL HD 3D/ BD-Video yes
- BD-RE/ BD-RE DL (Ver.3)
- JPEG/ MPO yes/ -
- DVD-Video yes
- DVD-R*1/ DVD-R DL*1/ DVD-RW*1
- DVD-Video/ DVD Video Recording yes
- FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3 yes (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- JPEG/ MPO yes/ - (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- +R*1/ +R DL*1/ +RW*1
- Video/ AVCHD yes
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA yes
- FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3 yes
- JPEG/ MPO yes/ -
- Dolby® Digital / Dolby® TrueHD yes, Decode (2ch) and Bitstream Output*2
- DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio yes, (Decode and Bitstream Output*2)
- Slot yes
- USB Standard USB 2.0 High Speed
- FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3 yes
- JPEG/ MPO yes/ -
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- Video on Demand in HD Quality yes
- Deep Color yes
- x.v.Color yes*4
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- High Quality Network Audio Playback yes
- Multi-User Mode/ Stylish GUI/ Wallpaper yes
- Internet Apps yes (Simple)*6
- Wireless LAN System yes (Built-in)
- DLNA (DMP & DMR) yes
- External HDD Playback yes*8
- Network Drive Access yes
- BD-Live™ yes*9
- HDMI Output yes
- Video Output -
- Analog Audio Output -
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal yes (for DLNA, BD-LiveTM*9, Internet AppsTM (Simple)*6 and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 11W*10
- Power Consumption - Standby
- Quick Start Off [Approx.] 0.5W*10
- Quick Start On [Approx.] 3.5W*10
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 12-5/16 x 1-11/16 x 7-2/16 inch(312 x 43 x 180 mm)*11
- Weight [Approx.] 2.2 lbs. (1.0 kg)
- NOTE *1 Discs recorded and finalized on recording devices. / *2 HDMI connection required. / *3 Only Full-HD and SD 24p content can be up-converted for 4K2K resolution. For 4K Up-scaling playback a TV with same resolution is required. / *4 This function is effective only when reproducing AVCHD data recorded with x.v.Color technology. The function cannot be used with BD-ROM or DVD-ROM discs. HDMI connection is required. / *5 Compatible with Android™ devices, Ver. 4.2 and above and Miracast certified. For information on whether the smartphone, etc. supports Miracast, contact the manufacturer of the device. / *6 Requires broadband Internet service. / *7 With the purchase of Wireless LAN Adaptor DY-WL5. / *8 The external HDD with capacities of 2TB or less in processing NTFS/ FAT32 data is supported. Playback is not possible with some external hard disk drives. / *9 To enjoy content, you will need to insert a USB flash drive (1GB or more of free space/ sold separately). Requires broadband Internet service. / *10 Using included AC adaptor. / *11 Excluding the projecting parts and the pedestal.
- WARNING The recording and playback of content on this or any other device may require permission from the owner of the copyright or other such rights in that content. Panasonic has no authority to and does not grant you that permission and explicitly disclaims any right, ability or intention to obtain such permission on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this or any other device complies with applicable copyright legislation in your country. Please refer to that legislation for more information on the relevant laws and regulations involved or contact the owner of the rights in the content you wish to record or playback. Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. For content recorded for your personal use. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™ and the logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association. / "AVCHD" and the "AVCHD" logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation. / MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson. / Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. / DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS-HD Master Audio is a trademark of DTS, Inc. / HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. / DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance. / Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- UPC 885170177840
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.