DMP-BD85 Blu-ray Disc™ Player
Superior Video and Audio Performance
Wi-Fi Enabled with Super Sensitive Antenna
Ultra Fast 0.5 Second Booting
- Replacement Accessories
- Blu-ray Remote Controls
- FORMAT: .
- BD-RE / BD-RE DL BD-MV(BD-RE version3),JPEG
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video DVD-VR AVCHD JPEG/ MP3 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL ) DivX®/DivX HD (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL )
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
- CD CD-DA
CD-R/-RWCD-DA MP3JPEG DivX®/DivX HD
- SD Memory Card AVCHD, MPEG2 JPEG
- VIDEO: .
- Signal System NTSC
PHL Reference Chroma Processor PlusYes
- High Precision 4:4:4 Yes (Adaptive High Precision 4:4:4)
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- Precise Pixel Generation Yes
- 16-Level Motion Detection w/ Pixel-Based Motion Adaptive Yes
- Diagonal Processing Yes
- 3:2/2:2 Pull-Down Progressive Processing Yes
i/p Conversion for
- Video D/A Converter 148.5MHz/12bit
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes (3D-NR/ Integrated NR)
- Deep Color Yes
- Picture Mode Yes (Normal/Soft/Fine/Cinema/User)
- AUDIO: .
Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD
Decode and Bitstream output
- Dialog Enhancer Yes
DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio
Decode and Bitstream output
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
96kHz SurroundRe-Master Yes (for All Formats)
- Night Surround Mode Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- HDMI Jitter Purifier Yes
- Digital Tube Sound Yes
- High Clarity Sound No
- CONVENIENT: .
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)Yes
- Wireless System Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- Playback Information Window No
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
Yes (Support features: Deep Color ,
x.v.Color™, High Bit rate Audio)
- USB Slot (USB 2.0 High Speed) 2 (Front, Rear)
- Analog Audio Out 7.1ch
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- Video Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Yes (1 Optical, 1 Coaxial)
- SD Memory Card Slot Yes
Ethernet for Network
BD-Live, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- SPECIFICATIONS: .
- Audio S/N 115dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 26W [Approx.]
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 5.7
- in Standby Mode 0.1W
- in Quick Start Mode 8.4W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2-3/16" x 16-15/16" x 9-13/16"
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.