Blu-ray Disc™ Player
PHL Reference Chroma Processor Plus
Enhanced Audio Components
Viera Cast ™
- BD-ROM Playback BD-Live
- BD-RE / BD-RE DL BD-MV (BD-RE version3), BDAV (SESF), JPEG (HD)
- BD-R/BD-R DL BD-MV (BD-R version2), BDAV (SESF)
- DVD-RAM Playback DVD-VR, JPEG (HD), AVCHD
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video, DVD-VR, AVCHD, DivX® (DVD-R/-R DL only)
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback DVD-VR, AVCHD
CD-R/-RWPlayback CD-DA, MP3 (CD-R/-RW only), JPEG (HD) (CD-R/-RW only)
- SD Memory Card AVCHD, MPEG2, JPEG (HD)
- USB MP3, JPEG (HD), DivX®
- PHL Reference Chroma Processor Yes
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- Precise Pixel Generation Yes
- Diagonal Processing Yes
- 3:2/2:2 Pull-Down Progressive Processing Yes
i/p Conversion for
- Video D/A Converter 148.5MHz/12bit
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction 3D-NR/Integrated NR
- 1080/24p Playback Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- x.v.Color™ Yes
- Picture Mode Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
- Dolby® Digital Plus Decode and Bitstream output
- Dolby® TrueHD Decode and Bitstream output
- DTS™-HD Decode and Bitstream output
- 96kHz Surround Re-Master (for all formats)
- Advanced Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Night Surround Mode Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- VIERA CAST™ Yes
- Super Hi Speed Scan Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- HDMI™ Support features: Deep Color, x.v.Color, High Bit Rate Audio
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 7.1ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out 1 optical, 1 coaxial
- SD Memory Card Slot Yes (front)
- Ethernet for Network Yes (For BD-Live™, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- Audio S/N 115dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 23W (Approx.)
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 5.7 (Approx.)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm) (including the projecting part) (Approx.) 16-15/16" x 1-5/16" x 9-13/16"
- Support Features Deep Color x.vColor™, High Bit Rate Audio
- VIERA Link (HDAVI Control 4) Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.19'' x 16.94'' x 9.81''
- Weight 8.6 lbs
Blu-ray Remote Controls
SupportFirmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
Owner's ManualsWarrantyHow To Guided TutorialsFAQs
- Version: 2.67
Viera Cast stability
Provides a new home screen for Viera Cast.
Fixed the problem that some BD Discs can not be played when inserting SD Card:
"The Perfect Gateway"
*A problem still remains Some contents of BD Live of "Inglourious Basterds" can not be played
Fixed the problem that the BD Disc can not be played by mode. "Julie & Julia"
Fixed the problem that some titles of VIERA CAST Amazon service can not be played. "Gone with the Wind", "Once Upon a Time in America", (The data size of these titles is large)
Fixed the problem that Top Menu of some BD Discs can not be displayed under certain specified conditions.
"What Woman Want"
Fixed WARNER BROS. BD title's BD-Live problem where if the BD Player is disconnected from the network during downloading, BD-Live can not be played after reconnecting to the network and downloading.
Improves the disc reading time by an average of 5-6 seconds
Improves the display of the Lionel Richie Live top menu.
Enables Auto Still setting in select BD discs. (Enables "Still Off" setting.)
Blu-ray Disc playability
- Release Date: 9-17-2015
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
What should I do if my Blu-ray player freezes or locks-up?If your Blu-ray player is not responding then do as follows:
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the player.
2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
We recommend connecting the player (wired) to your network and attempt updating its Firmware again.
Why is a "No Read" error message appearing on my players display?
Ensure that the surface of the disc is not dirty, scratched or smudged, or try another disc and see what happens. If the product is unable to play all discs, then it will require servicing.
If you elect to have your Blu-ray Player, DVD Recorder or Home Theater System serviced, please contact Panasonic via email before sending your unit in at email@example.com. Be sure and provide the model number of your player and a description of what is wrong with the unit. This condition is usually a repair issue and depending on the units age it may or may not be possible due to parts availability.Click here to submit a repair request. Be sure to have your model number directly from your device and include any hyphens or suffixes ex. DMC-G1A.
If you decide to have your player serviced:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Why does the message, "SET1", "SET2" or "SET3", display on the player when I press a button on the remote control?The remote control and main unit are using different codes. On the remote control, press and hold [OPTION] and the following button at the same time for more than 5 seconds depending on the indication SET 1: [G], SET 2: [B], SET 3: [Y].
On the remote control, press and hold [OK] and the corresponding number ,  or  for "SET 1", "SET 2" or "SET 3" respectively.