Blu-Ray Disc™ Player
This item is currently not available.
- Explore Online Entertainment – enjoy some of the most popular streaming Apps for on line entertainment
- Fast Booting and Loading- quick playback
- Super Multi-format playback – FLAC/MP4/MKV/MP3/JPEG
- 2013 How to Connect a Blu-ray Player to Your TV
- 2013 How to Connect a Blu-ray Player, Theater System, and TV
- 2013 How to Connect a Blu-ray Player using an Optical Audio Cable
- 2013 How to Log In and Search on Netflix
- 2013 How to Change the Player's DNS Settings
- 2013 How to Complete the First Time Setup
- 2013 How to Update the Player's Firmware
- 2013 How to Navigate Internet Content
- 2013 How to Output a Blu-ray Disc in 24p
- 2013 How to Walk Through DLNA Operations
- 2013 DMPBD79 How to Connect to Your Wireless Network
- 2013 How to Reset the Player's Settings
- 2013 How to Change the Audio Output
- 2013 How to Perform a Network Connection Test
- 2013 How to Lock Internet Applications
- 2013 How to Complete a Full Reset Procedure
- 2013 How to Connect a Mobile Device to the YouTube Application
- 2013 How to Obtain Surround Sound from Netflix
- 2013 How to Enable Netflix Subtitles
- 2013 How to Change a Movie's Audio Soundtrack
- 2013 How to Log into Your Facebook Account
- 2013 How to Change the Player's Remote Code
- 2013 How to Log into your Pandora Account
- How to Find the Networks Default Gateway
- 2013 How to Change the HDMI Output Resolution
- Troubleshooting your Blu-ray Player connection with your Home Network
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
- FULL HD 3D -
- BD-Video yes
- BD-RE/ BD-RE DL (Ver.3)
- MPO -
- BD-R/ BD-R DL (Ver.2)
- MKV yes
- DVD-Video yes
- DVD-R/ DVD-R DL/ DVD-RW
- DVD-Video yes*1
- DVD Video Recording yes*1
- AVCHD yes*1
- FLAC yes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- WAV yes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
WMAyes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
AACyes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
MP3yes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- MKV yes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
JPEGyes*1 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- MPO -
- +R/ +R DL/ +RW
- Video yes*1
- AVCHD yes*1
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA yes
- FLAC yes
- WAV yes
- MKV yes
- MPO -
- Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD yes Decode(2ch) and Bitstream Output*2
- DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio yes Decode and Bitstream Output*2
SD MEMORY CARD
- Slot -
- MPO -
- MPEG2 -
- AVCHD -
- MP4 -
- Slot (Front, Rear) yes (For Playback, - )
- USB Standard USB 2.0 High Speed
- FLAC yes
- WAV yes
- MKV/ MP4/ MPEG2 yes
- MPO -
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- Built-in 4K (Ultra HD) Up-scaling -
- Adaptive Chroma Processing -
- 2D-3D Conversion -
- 3D Effect Controller -
- Full HD Up Sampling yes
- Deep Color yes
- x.v.Color yes*5
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- TWIN HDMI -
- High Quality Network Audio Playback yes
- Pure Audio on HDMI -
- High Clarity Sound Plus -
- Digital Tube Sound -
- Audio D/A Converter -
- Analog 7.1ch Output -
96kHz Surround Re-Master- *6
- Miracast™ -
- Web Browser -
- Touch Pad Remote -
- Smartphone Remote Control - *8*9
- Multi-User Mode/ Stylish GUI/ Wallpaper yes
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)-
- VIERA Connect™ -
- IP VOD yes*10
- Wireless LAN System Capable with Optional Adaptor*11
- DLNA (DMP&DMR) Function yes
- External HDD Playback yes*12
- Network Drive Access yes
- BD-Live™ yes*13
- HDMI Output yes
- Video Output -
- Optical Output -
- Coaxial Output -
- Analog Audio Output -
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal yes (for DLNA, BD-Live™*13, IP VOD*10 and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
- Audio S/N -
- Dynamic Range -
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 11W
- Standby - Quick Start Off [Approx.] 0.5W
- Standby - Quick Start On [Approx.] 3.5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 13 x 1-1/2 x 7-1/16 inch *15
- Weight [Approx.] 2.20 lbs.
- NOTE *1 Discs recorded and finalized on recording devices. / *2 HDMI connection required. / *3 Only Full-HD and SD 24p content can be up-converted for 4K2K resolution. For 4K2K playback a TV with same resolution is required. / *4 For BD-ROM/ BD-R, DVD and VOD via HDMI in BBT01 and BDT500. For BD-ROM/ BD-R/ DVD via HDMI in BDT330, BDT230, BD89 and BD79. / *5 This function is effective only when reproducing AVCHD data recorded with x.v.Color technology. The function cannot be used with BD-ROM or DVD-ROM discs. HDMI connection is required. x.v.Color is a registered trademark. / *6 CD sampling is done at 88.2 kHz. MP3 data can be re-mastered only on CD. / *7 Compatible with AndroidTM devices, Ver. 4.2 and above and Miracast certified. For information on whether the smartphone, etc. supports Miracast, contact the manufacturer of the device. / *8 Requires the device with the App installed and the player to be connected to the same home network. / *9 App is available on the App Store℠. App is available on Google Play™. / *10 Requires broadband Internet service. / *11 With the purchase of Wireless LAN Adaptor DY-WL5. / "*12 The external HDD with capacities of 2TB or less in processing NTFS/ FAT32 data is supported. Playback is not possible with some external hard disk drives. / The Blu-ray DiscTM Player with two USB terminals can read from an external HDD only when the HDD is connected to the USB terminal on the right side. / " / *13 To enjoy content, you will need to insert a SD card in BBT01 and BDT500 or USB flash drive in BDT330, BDT230, BD89 and BD79 (1GB or more of free space/ sold separately). Requires broadband Internet service. / *14 Using included AC adaptor. / *15 Excluding the projecting parts and the pedestal. / Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. For content recorded for your personal use. / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- WARNING WARNING: The recording and playback of content on this or any other device may require permission from the owner of the copyright or other such rights in that content. Panasonic has no authority to and does not grant you that permission and explicitly disclaims any right, ability or intention to obtain such permission on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this or any other device complies with applicable copyright legislation in your country. Please refer to that legislation for more information on the relevant laws and regulations involved or contact the owner of the rights in the content you wish to record or playback.
- Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. For content recorded for your personal use.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE TRADEMARK NOTICE: / x.v.Color is a registered trademark. / App Store℠ is a srvice mark of Apple Inc. / Google Play™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
- UPC 885170119031
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.