DMP-BD755 Blu-ray Disc™ Player
This item is currently not available.
- Netflix™, CinemaNow™, Vudu™ Compatible
- Ultra-Fast booting Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- New Stylish Interface
- Includes HDMI Cable
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.40
VIERA Link HDAVI Control compatibility
Vudu compatibility and other improvements
Playability of Blu-ray Disc™
- Release Date: 11-14-2013
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- BD-ROM Playback BD-Video
- BD-RE / BD-RE DL Version 3, JPEG
- BD-R / BD-R DL Version 2, MKV
- DVD Playback DVD-Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video DVD-VRAVCHD MP3/JPEG (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)MKV (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
CD-R/-RWPlayback CD-DA, MP3, JPEG, MKV
- Deep Color Yes
Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD
Decode (2ch) and Bitstream output
DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio
Decode and Bitstream output
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
- DLNA Yes
- HDMI (Output) Yes
- USB Slot (USB 2.0 High Speed) 1 (Front)
- Analog Audio Out 2ch
- Video Out Yes
- Audio S/N 100dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
- Power Consumption 12W
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 3.52 lbs
- in Standby Mode 0.1W
- in Quick Start Mode 3.3W
- USB Playback JPEG, MP3, MKV
- New Stylish GUI Yes
- BD-Live Yes
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal Yes (for BD-Live, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D excluding the projecting parts) [Approx.] 16-15/16 x 1-7/16 x 7-1/16 inch
IP ServiceCinemaNow, Netflix, VUDU, Napster
- HDMI CEC Yes
- UPC 885170049017
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.