DMP-BD755 Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- Netflix™, CinemaNow™, Vudu™ Compatible
- Ultra-Fast booting Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- New Stylish Interface
- Includes HDMI Cable
- BD-ROM Playback BD-Video
- BD-RE / BD-RE DL Version 3, JPEG
- BD-R / BD-R DL Version 2, MKV
- DVD Playback DVD-Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video DVD-VRAVCHD MP3/JPEG (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)MKV (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
CD-R/-RWPlayback CD-DA, MP3, JPEG, MKV
- Deep Color Yes
Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD
Decode (2ch) and Bitstream output
DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio
Decode and Bitstream output
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
- DLNA Yes
- HDMI (Output) Yes
- USB Slot (USB 2.0 High Speed) 1 (Front)
- Analog Audio Out 2ch
- Video Out Yes
- Audio S/N 100dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
- Power Consumption 12W
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 3.52 lbs
- in Standby Mode 0.1W
- in Quick Start Mode 3.3W
- USB Playback JPEG, MP3, MKV
- New Stylish GUI Yes
- BD-Live Yes
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal Yes (for BD-Live, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D excluding the projecting parts) [Approx.] 16-15/16 x 1-7/16 x 7-1/16 inch
IP ServiceCinemaNow, Netflix, VUDU, Napster
- HDMI CEC Yes
- UPC 885170049017
DMP-BD755 is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Remote failure Remote stopped working and can't get a replacement.
Date published: 2017-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2015-04-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Panasonic Does It Again -UGH Panasonic puts all the goodies into a resonably priced Blu-Ray and for get to put in an optical plug for home theater receivers
Date published: 2012-01-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from No captions When I bought this player, i had never used streaming video before. Easy to setup and use. Enhances playback for old DVDs and they look great. I was disappointed that the player did not support captions/subtitles for Netfliz streaming video. Very satisfided other wise.
Date published: 2012-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Buying my 4th one for daughter for Xmas What seperates this product from the others is the SD Card functionality. We use it all the time for showing video and photos from our cameras SD cards and the quality and ease of operation is fabulous! The only issue I have with the system is getting to the Pandora link which is behind the other icons which for me is difficult to get to.
Date published: 2011-12-10
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.40
VIERA Link HDAVI Control compatibility
Vudu compatibility and other improvements
Playability of Blu-ray Disc™
- Release Date: 11-14-2013
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
What do I do if the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
What should I do if my Blu-ray player freezes or locks-up?If your Blu-ray player is not responding then do as follows:
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the player.
2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
We recommend connecting the player (wired) to your network and attempt updating its Firmware again.
What can I do if I am have difficulties accessing Netflix?For Netflix related problems please do the following:
1. Connect your player to your Wired / Wireless network.2. Check to ensure that your player is set to your current "Time Zone". The wrong "Time Zone" may cause connectivity issues. To check the Time Zone, go to "Setup" -> "Player Settings" -> "Network" -> "Network Settings" -> "Network Service Settings" -> "Time Zone".3. Click the [Netflix] button on your players remote to launch the Netflix application. If Netflix does not load what is the error message displayed?4. If you experience an error in connection do the following: "Setup" -> "Player Settings" -> "Network" -> "Network Settings" -> "IP Address/DNS Settings" -> "DNS Auto Configuration". Change this setting from "On" to "Off" then change your "Primary DNS" to 22.214.171.124 and your "Secondary DNS" to 126.96.36.199.5. Check to see if other Apps are able to be accessed. If other Apps can be accessed and Netflix is the only App not loading, this may be a Netflix issue.
How do I activate my Netflix account?Start by pressing the Netflix button on your remote or select the App showing on screen. If you do not already have an existing Netflix account you'll see an option on Netflix screen offering a free month. "Start your Free Month" should already be highlighted. Navigate to the form and Click [OK] and fill out the information as required on the screen.