Blu-ray Disc™ Player 149;Ultra Fast 0.5 sec Booting 149;VIERA CAST™ including Netflix 149;Wi-Fi Ready
This item is currently not available.
Features Blu-ray Disc™ Player 149;Ultra Fast 0.5 sec BootingFor faster, stress free enjoyment of BD Content 149;VIERA CAST™ including NetflixEnjoy great web entertainment on your HDTV 149;Wi-Fi ReadyEnables enjoyment of VIERA CAST with optional wireless LAN
- Blu-ray Remote Controls
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.64
Blu-ray Disc™ playability.
Network connectivity in a DHCP environment and other improvements.
VIERA CAST update: CinemaNow
Update to fix VIERA CAST Netflix playback issue.
VIERA CAST update added new services: Vudu, and Twitter.
CHAPTER REPEAT does not work all the time when playing BD-V title "Avatar".
During the playback of the "Avatar" BD disc when you set the player to "REPEAT CHAPTER", sometimes the chapter repeat feature will not work. The unit will display the unit "Functions Menu" after the chapter is over.
Improvement for VIERA CAST - will be implemented on June 7th, 2010. (New Home Screen Pandora, Tagesschau, Bild. De)
Improves the "Auto Power Off" "Off Timer" function according to Energy Star V2.0.
Fixed the problem that some BD Discs can not be played when inserting SD Card.
"The Perfect Gateway"
*A problem still remains.
Some contents of BD Live of "Inglourious Basterds" can not be played.
Fixed the problem that some titles of VIERA CAST Amazon service can not be played.
"Gone with the Wind"
"Once Upon a Time in America" (The data size of these titles is large)
Fixed the problem that the BD Disc can not be played by MovieIQ mode.
"Julie & Julia"
- Release Date: 9-29-2015
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Basic Audio Video Connections
- VieraCast - How to automatically setup VieraCast wired
- VieraCast - Network connections
- Blu-Ray Disc™ Players - How to Register with Netflix
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player using an Optical Audio Cable
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Home Theater with Analog Cables
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Theater system and TV
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
- Watch Video: How to set up your Blu-ray Disc Player
- FORMAT: .
- BD-RE / BD-RE DL BD-MV(BD-RE version3),JPEG
- BD-R/BD-R DL BD-MV (BD-R version2)
- DVD-RAM Playback DVD-VR, JPEG, AVCHD
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video DVD-VR AVCHD JPEG/ MP3 (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL )
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
CD-R/-RWPlayback CD-DA MP3JPEG
- SD Memory Card AVCHD, MPEG2 JPEG
- USB MP3 JPEG
- VIDEO: .
- Signal System NTSC
PHL Reference Chroma Processor PlusYes
- High Precision 4:4:4 Yes
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- Precise Pixel Generation Yes
- 16-Level Motion Detection w/ Pixel-Based Motion Adaptive Yes
- Diagonal Processing Yes
- 3:2/2:2 Pull-Down Progressive Processing Yes
i/p Conversion for
- Video D/A Converter 148.5MHz/12bit
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes (3D-NR/ Integrated NR)
- Deep Color Yes
- Picture Mode Yes (Normal/Soft/Fine/Cinema/User)
- AUDIO: .
DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio
Decode and Bitstream output
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
Dolby® Digital Plus
Decode and Bitstream output
Decode and Bitstream output
96kHz SurroundRe-Master Yes (for All Formats)
- Night Surround Mode Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- HDMI Jitter Purifier No
- Digital Tube Sound No
- High Clarity Sound No
- CONVENIENT: .
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- Playback Information Window No
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
Yes (Support features: Deep Color ,
x.v.Color™, High Bit rate Audio)
- USB Slot (USB 2.0 High Speed) 1 (Front)
- Analog Audio Out 2ch
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- Video Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Yes (1 Optical)
- SD Memory Card Slot Yes (front)
Ethernet for Network
BD-Live, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- SPECIFICATIONS: .
- Audio S/N 100dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 19W [Approx.]
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 4.2 [Approx.]
- in Standby Mode 0.1W
- in Quick Start Mode 7W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1-15/16" x 16-15/16" x 8-5/32"
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.