Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- Ultra Fast 0.5 sec Booting: For faster, stress free enjoyment of BD Content
- VIERA CAST™ including Netflix: Enjoy great web entertainment on your HDTV
- Wi-Fi Ready: Enables enjoyment of VIERA CAST with optional wireless LAN
- Blu-ray Remote Controls
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.64
Blu-ray Disc™ playability.
Network connectivity in a DHCP environment and other improvements.
VIERA CAST update: CinemaNow
Update to fix VIERA CAST Netflix playback issue.
VIERA CAST update added new services: Vudu, and Twitter.
CHAPTER REPEAT does not work all the time when playing BD-V title "Avatar".
During the playback of the "Avatar" BD disc when you set the player to "REPEAT CHAPTER", sometimes the chapter repeat feature will not work. The unit will display the unit "Functions Menu" after the chapter is over.
Improvement for VIERA CAST - will be implemented on June 7th, 2010. (New Home Screen Pandora, Tagesschau, Bild. De)
Improves the "Auto Power Off" "Off Timer" function according to Energy Star V2.0.
Fixed the problem that some BD Discs can not be played when inserting SD Card.
"The Perfect Gateway"
*A problem still remains.
Some contents of BD Live of "Inglourious Basterds" can not be played.
Fixed the problem that some titles of VIERA CAST Amazon service can not be played.
"Gone with the Wind"
"Once Upon a Time in America" (The data size of these titles is large)
Fixed the problem that the BD Disc can not be played by MovieIQ mode.
"Julie & Julia"
- Release Date: 9-29-2015
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Basic Audio Video Connections
- VieraCast - How to automatically setup VieraCast wired
- VieraCast - Network connections
- Blu-Ray Disc™ Players - How to Register with Netflix
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player using an Optical Audio Cable
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Home Theater with Analog Cables
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Theater system and TV
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.