Blu-ray Disc™ Player
This item is currently not available.
- SD Memory Card Slot
- Viera Cast ™
- PHL Reference Chroma Processor Plus
- Blu-ray Remote Controls
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 2.67
Playability of Blu-ray Disc™
Viera Cast stability
Provides a new home screen for Viera Cast.
Fixed the problem that some BD Discs can not be played when inserting SD Card:
"The Perfect Gateway"
*A problem still remains Some contents of BD Live of "Inglourious Basterds" can not be played
Fixed the problem that the BD Disc can not be played by mode. "Julie & Julia"
Fixed the problem that some titles of VIERA CAST Amazon service can not be played. "Gone with the Wind", "Once Upon a Time in America", (The data size of these titles is large)
Fixed the problem that Top Menu of some BD Discs can not be displayed under certain specified conditions.
"What Woman Want"
Fixed WARNER BROS. BD title's BD-Live problem where if the BD Player is disconnected from the network during downloading, BD-Live can not be played after reconnecting to the network and downloading.
Improves the disc reading time by an average of 5-6 seconds
Improves the display of the Lionel Richie Live top menu.
Enables Auto Still setting in select BD discs. (Enables "Still Off" setting.)
Blu-ray Disc playability
- Release Date: 9-17-2015
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- How to Check the Blu-ray Players Firmware Version
- How to Set 24p Output
- How to Test the Blu-ray Players Network Connection
- How to Setup Basic Audio Video Connections
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player using an Optical Audio Cable
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Home Theater with Analog Cables
- How to Connect the Blu-ray Player to a Theater system and TV
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
- How to Connect to BD-Live
- How to Find the Networks Default Gateway
- FORMAT: .
- BD-RE / BD-RE DL BD-MV(BD-RE version3),JPEG (HD)
- BD-R/BD-R DL BD-MV (BD-R version2)
- DVD-RAM Playback DVD-VR, JPEG (HD), AVCHD
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video, DVD-VR, AVCHD, (DVD-R/-R DL only)
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback DVD-VR, AVCHD
CD-R/-RWPlayback CD-DA, MP3 (CD-R/-RW only), JPEG (HD) (CD-R/-RW only)
- SD Memory Card AVCHD, MPEG2, JPEG (HD)
- USB MP3, JPEG (HD)
- VIDEO: .
PHL Reference Chroma ProcessorYes
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- Precise Pixel Generation Yes
- Diagonal Processing Yes
- 3:2/2:2 Pull-Down Progressive Processing Yes
i/p Conversion for
- Video D/A Converter 148.5MHz/12bit
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction 3D-NR/Integrated NR
- Deep Color Yes
- Picture Mode Yes
- AUDIO: .
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
Dolby® Digital Plus
Decode and Bitstream output
Decode and Bitstream output
DTS™-HD Decode and Bitstream output
96kHz SurroundRe-Master (for all formats)
- Advanced Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Night Surround Mode Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- CONVENIENT: .
- Super Hi Speed Scan Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- HDMI™ Support features: Deep Color, x.v.Color, High Bit Rate Audio
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out 1 optical
- SD Memory Card Slot Yes (front)
- Ethernet for Network Yes (For BD-Live™, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- SPECIFICATIONS: .
- Audio S/N 115dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 22W (Approx.)
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 5.7 (Approx.)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm) (including the projecting part) (Approx.) 16-15/16" x 1-5/16" x 9-13/16"
- Support Features Yes
- VHS Playback Format No
- VIERA Link (HDAVI Control 4) Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.94'' x 16.94'' x 9.81''
- Weight 8.6
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.