Blu-ray Disc™ Player with SD Card Slot
Blu-ray Disc™ Player with SD Card Slot, Final Standard Profile, Precise Digital Audio & Video and UniPhier™ Technology
- FORMAT: .
Final Standard Profile)
- BD-RE SL/DL BD-MV (BD-RE Version 3), JPEG
- BD-R SL/DL BD-MV (BD-R Version 2)
- DVD Playback DVD-Video
- DVD-RAM Playback DVD-VR, JPEG, AVCHD(H.264)
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD-Video, DVD-VR, AVCHD(H.264)
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
CD-R/-RWPlayback CD-DA, MP3(CD-R/-RW only), JPEG(CD-R/-RW only)
- SD Memory Card AVCHD, JPEG
- VIDEO: .
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- Precise Pixel Generation Yes
- 16-Level Motion Detection w/ Pixel-Based Motion Adaptive Yes
- Diagonal Processing Yes
- 3:2/2:2 Pull-Down Progressive Processing Yes(3:2 Pull-Down Only)
i/p Conversion for
- Video D/A Converter 148.5MHz/12bit
- HD i/p Conversion Yes
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Picture Mode Yes (Normal/Soft/Fine/Cinema/User)
Picture AdjustmentYes (Brightness, Color, Contrast, Sharpness, Gamma Correction)
- AUDIO: .
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
- Virtual Battery Operation No
- Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital Plus Decoder Bitstream output using required HDMI™ connection
- Dolby® True HD Decoder Bitstream output using required HDMI™ connection
- DTS/DTS-HD High Resolution/Master Audio Decoder Bitstream output using required HDMI™ connection
- Re-Master for DVD/CD Yes (all formats)
- Advanced Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- CONVENIENT: .
- EZ SyncTM (HDAVI Control 2) Yes
- Super Hi Speed Scan Yes(x200)
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- HDMI™ Support version: HDMI™ V1.3 with Deep Color™1080p output: 24p(for BD-ROM only)/60p
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 5.1ch Audio Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out 1 optical, 1 coaxial
- SPECIFICATIONS: .
- Audio S/N 115dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 25W (approx)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 25/16'' x 1615/16'' x 125/8''
- Weight 7.3
- UPC 037988255894
Blu-ray Remote Controls
SupportFirmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
Owner's ManualsWarrantyHow To Guided TutorialsFAQs
- Version: 3.10
Resolves video pixelization issue when playing certain chapters in the following titles: Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
Resolves video pixelization issue when playing certain chapters in the following titles: Star Wars, the Complete Saga (6 disc set)
Resolves video pixelization issue when playing certain chapters in the following titles: Star Wars, the Original Trilogy IV, V, VI (3 disc set)
Resolves video pixelization issue when playing certain chapters in the following titles: Star Wars, the Prequel Trilogy I, II, III (3 disc set)
Resolves video pixelization issue when playing certain chapters in the following titles: X Men: First Generation
NOTE: See Download and install instructions for all issues addressed.
- Release Date: 10-9-2011
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
What should I do if my Blu-ray player freezes or locks-up?If your Blu-ray player is not responding then do as follows:
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the player.
2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
We recommend connecting the player (wired) to your network and attempt updating its Firmware again.
Why is a "No Read" error message appearing on my players display?
Ensure that the surface of the disc is not dirty, scratched or smudged, or try another disc and see what happens. If the product is unable to play all discs, then it will require servicing.
If you elect to have your Blu-ray Player, DVD Recorder or Home Theater System serviced, please contact Panasonic via email before sending your unit in at email@example.com. Be sure and provide the model number of your player and a description of what is wrong with the unit. This condition is usually a repair issue and depending on the units age it may or may not be possible due to parts availability.Click here to submit a repair request. Be sure to have your model number directly from your device and include any hyphens or suffixes ex. DMC-G1A.
If you decide to have your player serviced:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Why does the message, "SET1", "SET2" or "SET3", display on the player when I press a button on the remote control?The remote control and main unit are using different codes. On the remote control, press and hold [OPTION] and the following button at the same time for more than 5 seconds depending on the indication SET 1: [G], SET 2: [B], SET 3: [Y].
On the remote control, press and hold [OK] and the corresponding number ,  or  for "SET 1", "SET 2" or "SET 3" respectively.