Portable Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- 10.1" High Resolution WSVGA LCD screen: Watch BD content in high definition wherever you go
- VIERA Cast™ and Wi-Fi enabled: Included wireless LAN enables enjoyment of VIERA Cast™
- HDMI Output to connect to HDTV: Enjoy this portable BD player in the comfort of your home
- FORMAT: .
- BD-RE / BD-RE DL Version 3, JPEG
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video DVD-VR
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
- CD CD-DA
SD Memory Card
- PORTABLE: .
- LCD Monitor (Widescreen) 10.1" (WSVGA)
Playback Timesapprox.3.5 H (with battery pack)
- Rechargeable Battery Yes
- VIDEO: .
PHL Reference Chroma Processor PlusYes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes (3D-NR/ Integrated NR)
- Picture Mode Yes (Normal/Soft/Fine/Cinema/User)
- AUDIO: .
Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD
Decode (5.1ch) and
- Built-in Speaker 2ch
- Dialog Enhancer Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- CONVENIENT: .
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)Yes
- Wireless System Yes
- Mono Arm for Flexible Display Angle No
- Car DC Adaptor No
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
Yes (Support features: Deep Color ,
x.v.Color™, High Bit rate Audio)
- Headphone Out Yes
- USB Slot (USB 2.0 High Speed) Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot Yes
Ethernet for Network
BD-Live, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- SPECIFICATIONS: .
- Power Source AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 22W (using included AC adaptor)
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 3.89 (with Rechargeable Battery) [Approx.]
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 7-57/64 x 10-5/16 x 2-11/64 (excluding protrusious and battery) [Approx.]
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.35
Blu-ray Disc™ playability and other improvements
Provides a new home screen for Viera Cast
Fixed Netflix playback issue
Blu-ray disc playability
VIERA CAST update added Vudu and Twitter
VIERA CAST stability
- Release Date: 6-27-2011
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
How To Guided Tutorials
What do I do if the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
What should I do if my Blu-ray player freezes or locks-up?If your Blu-ray player is not responding then do as follows:
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the player.
2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
We recommend connecting the player (wired) to your network and attempt updating its Firmware again.
What can I do if I am have difficulties accessing Netflix?For Netflix related problems please do the following:
1. Connect your player to your Wired / Wireless network.2. Check to ensure that your player is set to your current "Time Zone". The wrong "Time Zone" may cause connectivity issues. To check the Time Zone, go to "Setup" -> "Player Settings" -> "Network" -> "Network Settings" -> "Network Service Settings" -> "Time Zone".3. Click the [Netflix] button on your players remote to launch the Netflix application. If Netflix does not load what is the error message displayed?4. If you experience an error in connection do the following: "Setup" -> "Player Settings" -> "Network" -> "Network Settings" -> "IP Address/DNS Settings" -> "DNS Auto Configuration". Change this setting from "On" to "Off" then change your "Primary DNS" to 22.214.171.124 and your "Secondary DNS" to 126.96.36.199.5. Check to see if other Apps are able to be accessed. If other Apps can be accessed and Netflix is the only App not loading, this may be a Netflix issue.
How do I activate my Netflix account?Start by pressing the Netflix button on your remote or select the App showing on screen. If you do not already have an existing Netflix account you'll see an option on Netflix screen offering a free month. "Start your Free Month" should already be highlighted. Navigate to the form and Click [OK] and fill out the information as required on the screen.