Portable Blu-ray Disc™ Player
This item is currently not available.
- 10.1" High Resolution WSVGA LCD screen: Watch BD content in high definition wherever you go
- VIERA Cast™ and Wi-Fi enabled: Included wireless LAN enables enjoyment of VIERA Cast™
- HDMI Output to connect to HDTV: Enjoy this portable BD player in the comfort of your home
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.35
Blu-ray Disc™ playability and other improvements
Provides a new home screen for Viera Cast
Fixed Netflix playback issue
Blu-ray disc playability
VIERA CAST update added Vudu and Twitter
VIERA CAST stability
- Release Date: 6-27-2011
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- FORMAT: .
- BD-RE / BD-RE DL Version 3, JPEG
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video DVD-VR
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
- CD CD-DA
SD Memory Card
- PORTABLE: .
- LCD Monitor (Widescreen) 10.1" (WSVGA)
Playback Timesapprox.3.5 H (with battery pack)
- Rechargeable Battery Yes
- VIDEO: .
PHL Reference Chroma Processor PlusYes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes (3D-NR/ Integrated NR)
- Picture Mode Yes (Normal/Soft/Fine/Cinema/User)
- AUDIO: .
Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD
Decode (5.1ch) and
- Built-in Speaker 2ch
- Dialog Enhancer Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- CONVENIENT: .
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)Yes
- Wireless System Yes
- Mono Arm for Flexible Display Angle No
- Car DC Adaptor No
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
Yes (Support features: Deep Color ,
x.v.Color™, High Bit rate Audio)
- Headphone Out Yes
- USB Slot (USB 2.0 High Speed) Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot Yes
Ethernet for Network
BD-Live, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- SPECIFICATIONS: .
- Power Source AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 22W (using included AC adaptor)
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 3.89 (with Rechargeable Battery) [Approx.]
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 7-57/64 x 10-5/16 x 2-11/64 (excluding protrusious and battery) [Approx.]
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.