Blu-ray Disc™ Player
This item is currently not available.
First Portable Blu-ray Disc™ Player
PHL Reference Chroma Processor Plus
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.70
Fixed the problem that some BD Discs can not be played when inserting SD Card.
*A problem still remains.
Some contents of BD Live of "Inglourious Basterds" can not be played
Fixed the problem that some titles of VIERA CAST Amazon service can not be played.
"Gone with the Wind"
"Once Upon a Time in America" (The data size of these titles is large)
Fixed the problem that the BD Disc can not be played by MovieIQ mode."The Perfect Gateway"
"Julie & Julia"
Fixed the problem that Top Menu of some BD Discs can not be displayed under certain specified conditions.
"What Woman Want"
Fixed WARNER BROS. BD title's BD-Live problem where if the BD Player is disconnected from the network during downloading, BD-Live can not be played after reconnecting to the network and downloading.
Improves the disc reading time by an average of 5-6 seconds.
Provides a new home screen for Viera Cast.
- Release Date: 3-29-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- DVD-RAM Playback DVD-VR, JPEG (HD), AVCHD
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- Precise Pixel Generation Yes
- Diagonal Processing Yes
- 3:2/2:2 Pull-Down Progressive Processing Yes
i/p Conversion for
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction 3D-NR/Integrated NR
- Deep Color Yes
- Picture Mode Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- VIERA Link (HDAVI Control 3) Yes
- HDMI™ Support features: Deep Color, x.v.Color, High Bit Rate Audio
- SD Memory Card Slot Yes (front)
- Weight 5 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.