Portable Blu-ray Disc™ Player
This item is currently not available.
- 8.9" Articulating High Resolution WSVGA LCD Screen
- SDHC Slot for viewing jpeg still & AVCHD video
- 3.5 hr battery life
- Blu-ray Remote Controls
- Get Support
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.48
Improves Blu-ray disc playability for "Ip Man" and "Sound of Music"
Blu-Ray Disc playability and other improvements
- Release Date: 9-03-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- FORMAT: .
- BD-ROM BONUSVIEW
- BD-RE / BD-RE DL Version 3, JPEG
- BD-R/BD-R DL Version 2
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
DVD-R/-RW/-R(DL)Playback DVD Video DVD-VRAVCHDJPEG/ MP3
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
- CD CD-DA
- SD Memory Card AVCHD, MPEG2 JPEG
- PORTABLE: .
- LCD Monitor (Widescreen) 8.9" (WSVGA)
Playback Timesapprox.3.5 H (with battery pack)
- Rechargeable Battery Yes
- LCD Menu Picture: Yes (Standard/Dynamic/Night/User)
- VIDEO: .
PHL Reference Chroma Processor PlusNo
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes (3D-NR/ Integrated NR)
- Picture Mode Yes (Normal/Soft/Fine/Cinema/User)
- AUDIO: .
- Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD Decode (2ch)
- Built-in Speaker 2ch
- Dialog Enhancer Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- CONVENIENT: .
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)No
- Wireless System No
- Mono Arm for Flexible Display Angle Yes
- Car DC Adaptor Yes
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- HDMI (Output) No
- Headphone Out Yes
- USB Slot (USB 2.0 High Speed) No
- SD Memory Card Slot Yes
- Ethernet for Network No
- SPECIFICATIONS: .
- Power Source AC110V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 18W (using included AC adaptor)
- Weight (lb) (Approx.) 3.07 (including battery)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2-1/16 x 9-3/8 x 7-13/32
- UPC 885170000469
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.