LUMIX ZS30: WiFi Enabled Compact Long Zoom Camera
This item is currently not available.
- Control and share instantly from your smartphone
- Stunning FULL HD video from an optically stabilized 20X Zoom
- Create your memories with built-in creative effects
Discover shooting flexibility that gives you the freedom to travel with your camera and share your pictures with family and friends back home. The WiFi-enabled LUMIX ZS30 long zoom compact travel camera delivers phenomenal image quality with an incredible 20x Optical Zoom getting you up close and personal. The 24mm Ultra Wide Angle LEICA DC lens delivers superior detail when you are capturing those special moments.
The ability to control, save and share your images is at your fingertips with the new Wi-Fi capability of the ZS30. Take advantage of complete remote control of your camera ensuring you capture that perfect shot every time. Share and save your pictures and movies easier than ever with a simple tap of the camera or click of a button.
The LUMIX ZS30 will inspire and support your creativity on all of your photographic journeys delivering stunning results in every environment. If you find yourself in low light conditions, the new 18.1-megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor will capture clear, sharp images. Get as creative as you want with the high-powered zoom. The improved POWER O.I.S and 5 Axis correction capabilities help prevent tilt and movement from handshake even at the highest-powered zoom without a tripod. Let high quality movies tell the story of your life. The ZS30 performs beautifully with 1920x1080 60p Full HD AVCHD video recording and a stereo microphone allowing you to shoot the highest quality movies with ease.
Control It And Share Instantly From Your Smartphone
WiFi with NFC
The advanced WiFi functions of the LUMIX ZS30 give you the ability to control, save and share your images easily.
One Touch Connection
Get connected with NFC (Near Field Communication) and you can easily change your smartphone or tablet into a remote control for your LUMIX camera by simply touching the camera and the smartphone or tablet together.
You'll have the ultimate wireless control with the Panasonic Image App. You can use your smartphone or tablet to control the camera's zoom, set the focus, and shoot from a distance.
Getting yourself in the photo has never been easier with remote shooting and now you can even get into the video action too. The ZS30 will start and stop video recording from your smartphone or tablet allowing you to reach new heights in your creativity.
Once you've captured your photos and videos remotely, don't worry about running back to the camera to see if you got the shot. You can view images and play back videos right from your smartphone to ensure you got it. You're free to continue shooting right at the spot without moving back to the camera to reset it like you would have to do with the self-timer function.
Touch and Share
Sharing images has never been easier. Simply touch your camera to your friend's smartphone or tablet and an image will be transferred.*
* In 1-thumbnail playback mode.
Panasonic Image App Easy Share
The power of sharing and convenience is in your hands with the free Panasonic Image App for iOS/Android smartphones/tablets. You can instantly upload and share your images on a SNS (Social Networking Service) with the app.
Set up your camera to instantly transfer the photos you shoot to your device. Just start shooting and the camera will do the rest for you.
Nothing could be easier than automatically transferring the images on your camera to your computer or other device while charging the camera's battery using the wireless access point at home. Simply set the camera to Auto Transfer and you'll be multi-tasking in no time.
Wireless TV playback
Sharing your pictures on your large screen TV has never been easier with the WiFi Direct™ function. You can display images on a TV that supports the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) function of the DLNA standard (Digital Living Network Alliance) like the Panasonic VIERA HDTV.
Stunning Sharp Full HD Video From An Optically Stabilized 20X Zoom
Powerful 20x Optical Zoon Lens in a Slim Body
The ultimate travel camera has to be small, but we've taken it even further with creating the world's slimmest camera in its class*1. The DMC-ZS30's state-of-the-art optical design keeps it thin while a powerful 20x optical zoom lens*2 brings your subjects up close capturing natural expressions of people and animals along with amazing sports photos.
*1 As a digital camera with the optical zoom lens of 20x or more, as of January 7, 2013.
*2 35mm camera equivalent: 24-480mm.
24mm Ultra Wide-Angle Lens
If you want to make breathtaking landscapes, environmental portraits, cityscapes, or shoot in a tight space, the 24mm ultra wide-angle lens* on the ZS30 is what you've been looking for. It's rare to find a compact camera with such a wide-angle, making this camera stand out among the rest. The lens delivers incredible image quality while giving you a wider range of composition possibilities with approximately 213% larger viewing space compared to that of a 35mm camera. The high-quality LEICA DC lens minimizes distortion at the wide end and delivers spectacular depth and detail.
* Converted to standard 35mm camera equivalent, at the wide-end.
40x Intelligent Zoom
If the 20x optical zoom is not long enough for your photographic journey, the Intelligent Zoom uses digital zoom technology with minimum deterioration of image quality thanks to the Intelligent Resolution technology. The 20x optical zoom virtually extends to a 40x zoom equivalent.
Hybrid O.I.S. + (Hybrid \Optical Image Stabilizer Plus)
Whether you are shooting still pictures or video, the DMC-ZS30's O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) captures clear, sharp images even in low light scenes or when using the camera's powerful zoom. The O.I.S. suppresses vibration and hand-shake that happens when you press the shutter button or when shooting at night with a slow shutter speed. When shooting powerful zoom shots, which are especially susceptible to hand-shake, the O.I.S. will keep the shots still.
Zoom Shots / Macro Shots
In Dimly Lit Rooms
Motion Picture Button
Video recording can be easily started with the press of the Motion Picture Button making it convenient for switching between photo and video shooting instantly.
MP4 Format Recording
If you want to edit your videos on a computer or upload them to a website, the DMC-ZS30 can record full HD 1,920 x 1,080 30p (NTSC) videos in MP4 format.
20x Optical Zoom during Video Recording
The powerful 20x optical zoom with 2-step zoom function is available in video recording to capture subjects in the distance and bring you closer to the action.
Create Your Memories With Built-In Creative Effects
Creative Control/Creative Retouch
Panasonic is ready to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary by fueling your creativity with the Creative Control feature (in the recording mode) and the Creative Retouch feature (in the playback mode). These features take simple or complicated scenes and make them easy to capture in a great photo. Simply set the camera to match your scene and it uses sophisticated presets to optimize the camera settings resulting in photos you'll be proud of.
Panasonic has developed the industry's first Creative Panorama functions. Discover 12 filter effects that will take your panorama images to the next level with creative and dramatic results.
Creative Control for Video
The Creative Control feature for video matches the colors to your subject and surroundings. In Miniature Effect Mode, the video you record is played back 10x faster making it more comical and fun to watch*.
* Sound will not be recorded with Miniature Effect in Creative Control Mode and approximately 1/10 of the time period is recorded. (If you record for 10 minutes, the resulting motion picture recording will be approximately 1 minute long.)
State-Of-The-Art Features And Technologies
18.1-Megapixel MOS Sensor
The new 18.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor utilizes both high quality image recording and high speed signal processing. The Wavelet NR (Noise Reduction) system*1 in the Venus Engine enables deliberate noise reduction without missing low-frequency noise by enlarging its detection area by approximately 64x*². Edge Smoothing NR technology also helps to render smooth edges even in image recording at higher ISO settings.
*1 Works in high sensitivity image recording at ISO 800 or higher.
*2 Panasonic comparison with DMC-ZS20.
10 fps with 18.1-Megapixel Full Resolution
With the newly developed MOS sensor, the DMC-ZS30 will shoot 10 fps* in 18.1-megapixel full resolution with a mechanical shutter, and 5 fps with continuous AF. You can even take a series of shots, choose the ones you like the best, and delete the rest.
* Max. 6 images.
60 fps in 3.5-Megapixel Resolution
When you need even more frames per second with higher-speed burst shooting, you can use the electronic shutter and achieve 60 fps.
Intelligent Burst Mode
When photographing a fast moving subject, but you're not sure how to set the camera, Intelligent Burst Shooting in the iA Mode will automatically set the frame rate of burst shooting according to the subject's movement making it easy for you to achieve gorgeous photos.
*1 The number of recordable images depends on the memory card size and battery life.
*2 The focus, exposure and white balance are fixed with the first picture for the burst.
*3 The range that can be recorded will become smaller.
Quick Start-Up Time
The DMC-ZS30 is ready to shoot when you are. With its quick start-up time and Light Speed AF the DMC-ZS30 helps you to never miss a moment.
Light Speed AF
Light Speed AF helps catch even the most fleeting photo opportunities. You can quickly focus on moving subjects such as sports, animals or kids.
LEICA DC Lens
The 24mm ultra wide-angle 20x optical zoom LEICA DC lens is outstanding for its exceptional performance, image quality and versatility. This ultra-thin lens works in concert with the camera's slim body. Passing Leica's
renowned stringent standards, this lens delivers stunning clarity with minimum distortion and flare.
Nano Surface Coating
Panasonic's black box technology Nano Surface Coating boasts an extremely low reflectance ratio and allows the DMC-ZS30 to deliver exceptional optical performance with stunning clarity by minimizing flaring and ghosts.
1920 x 1080 60p Full HD Video Recording
Reach new heights in speed and creative possibilities with your videos. Capture all the action while recording full HD 1,920 x 1,080 videos in AVCHD Progressive (MPEG-4 / H.264) format. Featuring 60p (NTSC) full HD recording
capability, subjects with fast motion or fine details will be reproduced clearly.
* These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23°C (73.4°F) and a humidity of 50%RH. The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON]/[OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation, etc.
Twice the Information of Interlace Recording
1080/60p / 1080/50p (progressive) conveys about twice the information of 1080i (interlace) recording. It creates intricate detail and silky smooth motion. Even when subjects move quickly, afterimages are minimized to create more natural videos.
Reproduces all image data in a single picture.
The POWER O.I.S. has been upgraded and includes HYBRID O.I.S. + for video recording with new 5-axis correction that detects and compensates for the camera's 5 types of movement — horizontal, vertical, axis of rotation, vertical rotation and horizontal rotation.
Shooting While Walking
The 5-Axis Correction let's you move along with your subjects and still achieve clear, sharp images. The camera will automatically compensate for any movement that would have resulted in a blurry photo from walking and shooting at the same time.
Entire Zoom Range
The vertical and horizontal hand-shake that often happens when you shoot handheld in low light scenes is corrected resulting in sharper images.
Even what is known as low-frequency blurring, such as hand-shake caused by breathing or from slight movements of your arm, are corrected to give you a clear image with superior details and sharpness.
Level Shot Function
A new and exciting feature is the Level Shot Function that detects the horizontal line of what you are recording and keeps that line level even when the camera is tilted. The camera delivers stable videos even when recording from the hip or shooting from a higher angle where you can't line up the horizon yourself.
On the left is the unstable one-handed video recording. In the center, the camera detects the horizontal line and makes the correction for you. On the right you'll see the perfectly horizontal video you just shot.
Panasonic has incorporated a stereo zoom microphone resulting in videos with the high-quality stereo sound of Dolby® Digital. This delivers realistic sound to your videos. Mechanical noise caused by the camera's zooming operation is suppressed to improve the clearness, and the Auto Wind Cut function blocks out most noise from background wind making the voices you are recording stand out.
• Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
High Speed Video in MP4 Format
The DMC-ZS30 records high-speed videos at 120 fps (NTSC / HD) / 100 fps (HD) or 240 fps (NTSC / VGA) / 200 fps (VGA) in MP4 format. This allows you to capture scenes that can't be seen with the naked eye, and play them back in dramatically slow motion.
Still Image Recording While Shooting Video
Never miss a moment in your photos, videos or both. While shooting an HD video, simply press the shutter button and the camera will shoot a photo with 13.5-megapixel resolution as it continues to record your video*.
* The picture aspect ratio will be fixed to 16:9
GPS and GLONASS
The GPS (Global Positioning System) in the DMC-ZS30 complies with GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System), taking advantage of it's increased number of satellites, giving you better accuracy.
World Map Information
You can copy the map data of designated cities to an SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Card from the included map DVD. This allows the camera to recognize approximately 90 countries worldwide on a scale of 1/25,000 or better.
You can even retrieve geographic information in places you are unfamiliar with to know where you are and what landmarks are located nearby for photo possibilities.
Playback on Map Information
Your geo-tagged images can be played back on the map, and with the multi-touch screen, the map is scalable by pinching in and out.
Place Name and Landmark Information
The LUMIX's GPS shows the name of the Country/Region, State/Prov/County, County/Township, City/Town/Village and Landmark using the internal data to give you real-time information on your location when taking photos.
The photos and videos with the location names are automatically sorted in a virtual folder alphabetically in the camera allowing you to quickly find them.
© 2012 NAVTEQ All rights reserved.
On your next photographic journey, use the built-in compass. It's convenient for following maps when travelling or trekking.
"MAPPLE" is a trademark of Shobunsha Publications, Inc.
- GPS may not work in China or in the border regions of countries neighboring China.
- Depending on the locations, it may not be possible to correctly receive the signals from the GPS satellites. In such cases, positioning may not be possible, or significant positioning discrepancy may occur.
- Information measured on this unit is only a rough indication. Do not use it for technical purposes.
- When using this unit for full-scale mountain climbing, trekking, or underwater, use the measured information (bearing, altitude, depth, atmospheric pressure) only as a rough indication, and always carry a map and purpose-built measurement tools.
Easy Manual Control / Custom Mode
For those looking to take on more creative control, the DMC-ZS30 has easy-to-use manual controls. You can set the aperture to control the depth of field, and adjust the shutter speed to freeze moving subjects or create a motion blur that exaggerates the feeling of movement. There are also 4 custom setting patterns you can program into the camera (1 on C1 and 3 on C2).
iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode
In the iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode, the camera does all the work, leaving you free to compose your shot and capture the moment. Simply aim, press, and shoot. The detection and correction functions go to work to give you beautiful photos and videos*.
* The applicable iA Mode functions vary with photos and videos.
You will be delighted by the creative possibilities that Intelligent HDR (High Dynamic Range) delivers. Shoot several still pictures consecutively at different exposure levels that are then overlaid to produce a single composite picture without whiteout (over-exposure) or blackout (under-exposure). The results are stunning.
* The applicable iA Mode functions vary with photos and videos.
Intelligent Night Shot
Bright, glamorous night scenery can be recorded without using a tripod when you use the Intelligent Handheld Night Shot. It generates a beautiful night scene with illumination by layering multiple pictures shot consecutively for one outstanding night photo.
920K-Dot Multi-Touch Screen
The camera's big, bright 3.0-inch multi-touch screen makes it easy to frame, shoot and adjust your images. The large 920,000-dot screen shows you clear details of what you're shooting. Easily control the camera with multi-touch gestures such as tap-click to select or pinching to zoom in/out, and enable Touch AF, Touch Zoom or Touch Shutter during recording and various playback functions.
The Level Gauge lets the camera detect the horizontal and vertical angle of view which is convenient when you want to level your composition.
USB battery Charging
The DMC-ZS30 complies with USB power charging as well as conventional AC power. The energy-saving Venus Engine and efficient, rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 1250 mAh large capacity delivers extended battery life of approximately 300 shots on a single battery charge*.
* Based on the CIPA standard.
3D Shooting Capability
Photos or videos recorded in AVCHD on the SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards are easy to view on a Panasonic VIERA TV. Simply insert the card into the SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card slot on a VIERA TV or DIGA Blu-ray Disc™ player to playback your photos and videos. You can also use an optional HDMI micro cable to output the photos and videos you took from the camera directly to the TV for VIERA Link. Control many of these features using the TV's remote control.
Combine your pictures taken with the 3D Photo Mode and the 3D VIERA TV and your photos come to life in a way you never thought imaginable.
• The HDMI output function requires the optional RP-CHEU15-K HDMI micro cable. Please confirm that the TV you are connecting to has an HDMI input terminal compatible with the selected signal. Depending on the cable used, some functions may not be possible. Panasonic HDMI cables are highly recommended. • Videos and images with audio taken with the DMC-ZS30may not always be able to be played back with cameras by other manufacturers. • AVCHD videos recorded with the image quality set to HD mode (1,280 × 720) cannot be played on AVCHD-compatible digital video cameras. • AVCHD videos recorded with AVCHD-compatible digital video cameras cannot be played on the DMC-ZS30. • AVCHD videos recorded onto an SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card or a DVD disc cannot be played on a device that does not support the AVCHD standard. • SDHC Memory Cards and SDXC Memory Cards can be used only in equipment that is compatible with their respective formats. • If the computer being used does not support SDXC Memory Cards, a message prompting you to format may appear. (Doing so will cause recorded images to be erased so do not choose to format)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 108.3 x 58.9 x 27.7 mm / (4.26 x 2.32 x 1.09 inch)
- Weight Approx. 172g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.38 lb) / Approx. 198g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.44 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 18.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 18.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
ApertureF3.3 - 6.4 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F3.3 - 8.0(W), F6.4 - 8.0(T))
Focal Lengthf=4.3 - 86.0mm (24 - 480mm in 35mm equiv.) / (28-560mm in 35mm equiv. in video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 24.5x (4:3 / 12M), 30.0x (4:3 / 8M), 38.2x (4:3 / 5M), 47.8x (Under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom 40x
- 2- Speed Zoom Yes
- Optical Image Stabilizer/Five Axis Correction HYBRID O.I.S.+ (On / Off) / Yes
Digital ZoomMax. 4x
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity / Macro / Intelligent AUTO/ motion picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 100cm - infinity
AF Assist LampYes (On/Off)
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / Touch Area (in Touch AF/AE)/ 23-Area / 1-Area / Spot
- Shutter Speed approx. 4 - 1/2000 sec / 15sec / 30sec in Sarry Sky mode
- File Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3) / 3D Image: MPO / Motion picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Recording Modes
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, C1, C2,Panorama Shot, SCN, Creative Control
- Creative Control mode Expressive, Retro, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Star Filter, One Point Color
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Hand Held Night Shot, HDR, Food, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity, Starry Sky, Glass Through, Underwater, High Speed Video, 3D Photo
- Continuous Shooting Mode Full- Resolution Image: 10 frames/sec Max. 6 images with AF Tracking: 5 frames/sec, 2 frames/sec Max.100 images Intelligent Burst Shooting / High- speed Burst: approx. 40 frames/sec (recorded in 5M/3M/0.3M for 4:3, 4.5M/2.5M/0.3M for 3:2, 3.5M/2M/0.2M for 16:9, 3.5M/2.5M/0.2M for 1:1) / approx. 60 frames/sec (recorded in 2.5M/0.3M for 4:3, 3M/0.3M for 3:2, 3.5M/0.2M for 16:9, 2M/0.2M for 1:1) / Flash burst shooting
- Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 60p (HD: 17Mpbs, HD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30fps (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30fps (HD: 10Mbps / MP4)
- STD Video 640 x 480 pixels, 30fps (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4)
- High Speed Video 1280 x 720 pixels, 120fps (HD) / 640 x 480 pixels, 240fps (VGA)
- Continuous recordable time (motion pictures)
- AVCHD approx. 75 min (FHD / 60p), 80min (FHD / 60i)
- MP4 approx. 90 min (FHD)
- Actual recordable time (motion pictures)
- AVCHD approx. 30 min (FHD / 60p), 35min (FHD / 60i)
- MP4 approx. 40 min (FHD)
- Exposure Parameters
ExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/-2 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 1/3 -1EV step, Max +/-1EV, 3 frames
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
ISO SensitivityAuto / i.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 * (* Extended ISO) / High Sensitivity mode (ISO 1600-6400)
- Picture Quality
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] 3664x3664 (10.5M) / 2992x2992 (7.5M EZ) / 2448x2448 (6M EZ)/ 1920x1920 (3.5M EZ) / 1536x1536 (2.5M EZ) / 480x480 (0.2M EZ) / [4:3] 4896x3672 (18M) / 4000x3000 (12M EZ) / 3264x2448 (8M EZ)/ 2560X1920 (5M EZ) / 2048X1536 (3M EZ) / 640x480 (0.3M EZ) / [3:2] 4896x3264 (16M) / 4000x2672 (10.5M EZ) / 3264x2176 (7M EZ)/ 2560x1712 (4.5M EZ) / 2048x1360 (2.5M EZ) / 640x424 (0.3M EZ) / [16:9] 4896x2752 (13.5M) / 4000x2248 (9M EZ) / 3264x1840 (6M EZ)/ 2560x1440 (3.5M EZ) / 1920x1080 (2M EZ) / 640x360 (0.2M EZ)
- Image Quality Fine / Standard (3D mode: MPO Fine / MPO Standard )
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / White Set / White Balance Adjustment (Except Auto)
- Photo Style / Film Mode -
- Color Mode / Color Effect / My color Color Mode : Standard, Black&White, Sepia, Vivid (in P, A, S, M), Happy (only in iA mode)
- Aspect Bracketing -
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes
- GPS Yes(GPS / GLONASS) / Map / GPS LOG
- Wi-FI IEEE 802.11b/g/n / 2412MHz - 2462MHz (1-11ch) / WPA / WPA2 / Infurastracture mode / WPS / Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Button
- NFC Yes
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
Self Timer2sec / 10sec
Playback ModeAll, Slideshow, Filtering Play（Picture Only, Video Only, 3D Play, GPS Area Play, Map, Travel, Category Selection, Select Date, Favorite), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes (Touch Magnification)
- Calendar Display / Dual- Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / No
- Show Histogram Yes
- Show Highlights -
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch Creative Retouch / Auto Retouch
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / No
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- OSD language English, Spanish
LCD Monitor3.0"(7.5cm) TFT Touch Screen LCD Display (920K dots), Multi-Touch / Field of View : approx. 100% / AUTO Power Monitor mode, Power Monitor mode
- Built- in- Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off, 0.6 - 6.4m (Wide/ISO Auto), 1.0 - 3.3m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built- in- Memory Approx. 12MB
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Battery life (approx.) 300 pictures (CIPA Standard)*1
- Standard Package
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.1 PE / Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Hand Strap, DVD-ROM
- NOTE *1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF)/Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SD Memory Card (32 MB). / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - Turning the camera off every 10 recordings and leaving it until the temperature of the battery decreases. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] in [FHD/60p]/[FHD/60i] is 29 minutes 59 seconds. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB.
- UPC 885170117457
- Replacement Accessories
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- How to Format SD Card/Internal Memory
- How to Remove/Insert SD Card/Batteries
- DMC-ZS30 How to Format SD Card
- DMC-ZS30 How to Format Internal Memory
- How To Send Images stored in the Camera to a Mac.
- How To Upload Pictures to YouTube.
- How to Upload to FaceBook
- How to Send Images Stored in the Camera to an iOS Device.
- How to Transfer Images Using NFC
- How to Transfer Videos to your PC using HD Writer
- How to Transfer Pictures to your PC with PHOTOfunSTUDIO
- How to Shoot Using Aperture Priority
- How to Install Software
- How to Create a Shared Folder on your PC Using PHOTOfunSTUDIO
- How to Connect your Camera to a Wireless Network Using the WPS ( Push Button ) Method.
- How to Take Better Photos
- How To Upload to Flickr.
- How To Upload to Picasa.
- How To Upload to Twitter.
- How to Create a LUMIX Club Account.