Lumix® 5 Megapixel Digital Camera
Lumix® 5 Megapixel Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom, MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer & High Sensitivity Mode, Silver
- KEY FEATURES
Effective Pixels5.0 Megapixels
Megapixel CCD Primary Color Filter
Extra Optical Zoom
4:3 Aspect Ratio: 12.5x for 3 Mega, 2 Mega, 1 Mega, 0.3 Mega
3:2 Aspect Ratio: 12.5x for 2.5 Mega
16:9 Aspect Ratio: 12.5x for 2 Mega
Focal Lengthf=5.2-52mm (35mm equivalent: 35-350mm)
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit Lens
12 Elements in 10 Groups (3
ApertureRange Wide: F2.8/F5.0 (2 steps)
Tele: F4.2 - F7.1 (2 steps)
Optical Image Stabilizer MEGA O.I.S.( Mode 1/ Mode 2)
(Max. 40x combined with Optical Zoom without Extended Optical Zoom)
(Max. 50x combined with Extended Optical Zoom)
Normal: Wide 40cm / Tele 200cm - infinity
Macro/Simple/Motion Image: Wide 5cm / Tele 100cm - infinity
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES
1 point high speed
3 points high speed
Auto Focus System
Continuous AF On/Off
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 (High Sensitivity Mode: 800 - 1600)
White Balance Adjustment (except for Auto Set)
Exposure Program AE
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
BacklightCompensation Yes (at simple mode)
Auto Bracketing( AE) +1/3EV-1EV Step, 3 Frames
Intelligent Multiple/ Center-weighted/ Spot
- Shooting Mode (Mode Dial)/Rec. Mode Dial: Normal Picture, Simple, Economy, Macro, Moving Image, Playback
- Scene Modes SCN 1&2 (Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Food, Party, Candle Light, Fireworks, Starry Sky, Snow, Baby 1&2)
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System 8 - 1/2,000 sec.
Starry Sky Mode: 15, 30, 60 sec.
Self Timer10 seconds / 2 seconds
- Auto Review 1 sec/3 sec/zoom
- Review 1x/4x/8x
- Picture Adjustment Natural, Standard, Vivid
- Color Effect Mode Cool, Warm, Black & White, Sepia
Still Image: JPEG (design rule for camera file system), DPOF corresponding
Still Image with Audio: JPEG (design rule for camera file system) + QuickTimeMotion Images: QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Quality Fine/Standard
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)
2560 x 1920
2048 x 1536
1600 x 1200
1280 x 960
640 x 480
3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)
2560 x 1712
2048 x 1360
16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)
2560 x 1440
1920 x 1080
- Motion Image (4:3 Aspect Ratio) 640 x 480, 320 x 240
- Motion Image (16:9 Aspect Ratio) 848 x 480
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES
Burst Shooting Mode
Standard Mode: Up to 5 images at 3 or 2 frames/sec.
Fine Mode: Up to 3 images
Unlimited Consecutive ShootingYes
- Still Image Recording with Audio 5 seconds
- Audio Dubbing Maximum of 10 Seconds
Composition Guide LinesYes
- Built-in Memory 13.4MB
- Scene Mode Help Screen Yes
- Auto Angle Detection Yes
- Travel Date/World Time Yes
- Economy Mode Yes
- STANDARD FEATURES
Built-in Flash Type/Mode
Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction
Wide: 0.3 - 3.7m (ISO Auto)
Tele: 1 - 2.4m (ISO Auto)
2.5" Diagonal Polycrystalline TFT LCD Display (207k pixels)
Field of view: approx. 100%
Power LCD Mode, High Angle LCD Mode
25 or 9-Thumbnail Display
Calendar Display, Zoomed Playback (16x max)
Slide ShowFavorite Pictures
DPOF Print Setting
- OSD Language English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), German, Italian, French
SD Memory Card
- Interface DC Input, Video Output (NTSC), USB
Lithium-ion Battery Pack (3.7V, 1000 mAh)(Included)
AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC)(Optional)
Battery LifeUp to 250 pictures (CIPA Standard)
PhotoImpression™, ArcSoft® Panorama Maker™, ArcSoft® PhotoBase™, USB Driver, Lumix® Simple Viewer, Photo Fun Studio
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Battery Carrying Case, Lens Cap, AV & USB Cables, Strap
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.29'' x 4.41'' x 1.58''
- Weight 0.52 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.