LUMIX DMC-TS5 Wi-Fi Enabled Lifestyle Tough Camera - Black
This item is currently not available.
- Rugged waterproof, dustproof, shock and freeze proof design
- Share with smartphone or tablet via wireless feature
- Make every image more creative with in-camera filter effects
- Tough camera records super-clear stills and HD video in and out of water
- Replacement Accessories
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Cases, Bags + Straps
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.4
Improvement of GPS LOG acquirement ability and more
Improvement of Connectivity with Mac/PC Improved Automatic Time Adjustment by GPS signal.
Improvement of Functionality of Time Lapse Shot
Connection problem with Apple iOS devices via Wi-Fi is fixed.
- Release Date: 4-14-2014
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- How to Format SD Card/Internal Memory
- How to Remove/Insert SD Card/Batteries
- How To Send Images stored in the Camera to a Mac.
- How To Upload Pictures to YouTube.
- How to Upload to FaceBook
- How to Send Images Stored in the Camera to an iOS Device.
- How to Transfer Images Using NFC
- How to Transfer Videos to your PC using HD Writer
- How to Transfer Pictures to your PC with PHOTOfunSTUDIO
- How to Shoot Using Aperture Priority
- How to Install Software
- How to Create a Shared Folder on your PC Using PHOTOfunSTUDIO
- How to Connect your Camera to a Wireless Network Using the WPS ( Push Button ) Method.
- How to Take Better Photos
- How to Import pictures using Photo Gallery
- How To Upload to Flickr.
- How To Upload to Picasa.
- How To Upload to Twitter.
- How to Create a LUMIX Club Account.
- How To Transfer Pictures from Your Digital Camera to a Windows Computer
- How To Transfer Pictures from Your Digital Camera to a Mac Computer
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 109.2 x 67.4 x 28.9 mm / (4.30 x 2.65 x 1.14 inch)
- Weight Approx. 188g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.41 lb) / Approx. 214g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.47 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 16.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.33-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 17.5 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
ApertureF3.3 - 5.9 / 2-step (F3.3 / 10(W), F5.9 / 18(T))
Focal Lengthf=4.9 - 22.8mm (28 - 128mm in 35mm equiv.) / (33-140mm in 35mm equiv. in video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 5.9x (4:3 / 10M), 8.4x (4:3 / 5M), 10.5x (under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom 9.3x
- 2- Speed Zoom -
- Optical Image Stabilizer/Five Axis Correction Power O.I.S. (On / Off) / No
Digital ZoomMax. 4x
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 30 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity / Macro / Intelligent AUTO/ motion picture: Wide 5 cm - infinity / Tele 30cm - infinity
AF Assist LampYes (On/Off), LED light in motion picture
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / 23-Area / 1-Area / Spot
- Shutter Speed approx. 4 - 1/1300 sec / 15sec / 30sec in Sarry Sky mode
- File Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3), DPOF / 3D Image: MPO / Motion picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Recording Modes
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent Auto, P, M, Creative Control, Sports, Snow, Beach&Snorkeling, Advanced Underwater, Panorama Shot, SCN
- Creative Control mode Expressive, Retro, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Star Filter, One Point Color
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Hand Held Night Shot, HDR, Food, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity, Starry Sky, Glass Through, 3D Photo
- Continuous Shooting Mode Full- Resolution Image: 10 frames/sec Max. 7 images with AF Tracking: 5 frames/sec, 2 frames/sec Max.100 images Intelligent Burst Shooting / High- speed Burst: approx. 40 frames/sec (recorded in 5M/3M/0.3M for 4:3, 4.5M/2.5M/0.3M for 3:2, 3.5M/2M/0.2M for 16:9, 3.5M/2.5M/0.2M for 1:1) / approx. 60 frames/sec (recorded in 2.5M/0.3M for 4:3, 3M/0.3M for 3:2, 3.5M/0.2M for 16:9, 2M/0.2M for 1:1) / Flash burst shooting
- Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 60p (HD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30fps (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30fps (HD: 10Mbps / MP4)
- STD Video 640 x 480 pixels, 30fps (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4)
- Continuous recordable time (motion pictures)
- AVCHD approx. 80 min (FHD / 60p), 85min (FHD / 60i)
- MP4 approx. 95 min (FHD)
- Actual recordable time (motion pictures)
- AVCHD approx. 35 min (FHD / 60p), 40min (FHD / 60i)
- MP4 approx. 45 min (FHD)
- Exposure Parameters
ExposureProgram AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/-2 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 1/3 -1EV step, Max +/-1EV, 3 frames
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple
ISO SensitivityAuto / i.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / High Sensitivity mode (ISO 1600-6400)
- Picture Quality
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] 3456x3456 (12M) / 2736x2736 (7.5M EZ) / 1920x1920 (3.5M EZ) / 1536x1536 (2.5M EZ) / 480x480 (0.2M EZ) / [4:3] 4608x3456 (16M) / 3648x2736 (10M EZ) / 2560x1920 (5M EZ) / 2048X1536 (3M EZ) / 1280x960 (1M EZ) / 640x480 (0.3M EZ) / [3:2] 4608x3072 (14M) / 3648x2432 (9M EZ) / 2560x1712 (4.5M EZ) / 2048x1360 (2.5M EZ) / 640x424 (0.3M EZ) / [16:9] 4608x2592 (12M) / 3648x2056 (7.5M EZ) / 2560x1440 (3.5M EZ) / 1920x1080 (2M EZ) / 640x360 (0.2M EZ)
- Image Quality Fine / Standard (3D mode: MPO Fine / MPO Standard )
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / White Set / White Balance Adjustment (Except Auto)
- Photo Style / Film Mode -
- Color Mode / Color Effect / My color Color Mode : Standard, Black&White, Sepia, Vivid (in P, M), Happy (only in iA mode)
- Aspect Bracketing -
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes
- GPS Yes(GPS / GLONASS) / GPS LOG
- Wi-FI IEEE 802.11b/g/n / 2412MHz - 2462MHz (1-11ch) / WPA / WPA2 / Infurastracture mode / WPS / Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Button
- NFC Yes
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
Self Timer2sec / 10sec
Playback ModeAll, Slideshow, Filtering Play（Picture Only, Video Only, 3D Play, GPS Area Play, Altimeter Log, Travel, Category Selection, Select Date, Favorites), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual- Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / No
- Show Histogram Yes
- Show Highlights -
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch Creative Retouch / Auto Retouch / Color Reproduction
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / No
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- OSD language English, Spanish
LCD Monitor3.0"(7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (460K dots), AR Coating / Field of View : approx. 100% / AUTO Power Monitor mode, Power Monitor mode
- Built- in- Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off, 0.3 - 5.6m (Wide/ISO Auto), 0.3 - 3.1m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built- in- Memory Approx. 10MB
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Battery life (approx.) 370 pictures (CIPA Standard)*1
- Standard Package
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.1 PE / Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, Battery Charger, AC Cable, USB Cable, Hand Strap, CD-ROM
- NOTE *1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF)/Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SD Memory Card (32 MB). / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - Turning the camera off every 10 recordings and leaving it until the temperature of the battery decreases. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] in [FHD/60p]/[FHD/60i] is 29 minutes 59 seconds. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB.
- UPC 885170117174
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.