LUMIX®DMC-TS4 12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
This item is currently not available.
- 40ft Waterproof, 6.6ft Shockproof, 14°F Freezeproof, Dustproof
- Full HD Video Recording in AVCHD/MP4 Format
- GPS Function with Altimeter, Barometer, and Compass
- Replacement Accessories
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- How to Insert/Remove the SD Card
- Digital Still Cameras - Connecting to a Mac
- How to Import Pictures Using iPhoto Software
- Panasonic Digital Camera Software Install
- How to Care for Your Waterproof Camera
- How to Shoot using Aperture Priority
- How to Format SD Card/Internal Memory
- How to Install Software
- How to Take Better Photos
- How To Transfer Pictures from Your Digital Camera to a Windows Computer
- How To Transfer Pictures from Your Digital Camera to a Mac Computer
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 103.5 x 64.0 x 26.5 mm / (4.07 x 2.52 x 1.04 inch)
- Weight Approx. 175g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.39 lb) / Approx. 197g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.43 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 12.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.33-inch CCD sensor / 12.5 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
ApertureF3.3 - 5.9 / 2-Step (F3.3 / 10 (W), F5.9 / 18 (T))
Focal Lengthf=4.9 - 22.8mm (28 - 128mm in 35mm equiv.) / (30 - 140mm in 35mm equiv. in video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 5.7x (4:3 / 8M), 7.3x (4:3 / 5M), 9.1x (under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom 9.3x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR / 10 elements in 8 groups / (5 Aspherical Lenses / 6 Aspherical surfaces / 1 ED Lens)
Optical Image StabilizerPower O.I.S. (On with Active Mode(only for motion picture) / Off)
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide / Tele 30 cm - infinity / Macro / Intelligent AUTO/ motion picture: Wide 5 cm - infinity / Tele 30cm - infinity
AF Assist LampYes (LED light in motion picture mode)
- Focus Normal, AF Macro, Zoom Macro / Quick AF On/Off(On in Intelligent Auto), Continuous AF(only for motion picture) / AF Tracking
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / 23pt / 1pt / Spot
- Shutter Speed approx. 60 - 1/1300 sec
- File Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3) / 3D Image: MPO / Motion picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent AUTO, P, M, Sports, Snow, Miniature Effect, Beach&Snorkeling, Underwater, SCN, 3D Photo
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Panorama Shot, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Handheld Night Shot, Food, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity, Glass Through
- Continuous Shooting Mode Full-Resolution Image, 3.7 frames/sec Max. 6 images / High-speed Burst Mode: approx. 10 frames/sec / (recorded in 3M for 4:3, 2.5M for 3:2, 2M for 16:9, 2.5M for 1:1) , Max. 100 images / Time Lapse Shot
- Motion Picture Recording (*2) [HD Video] 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (GFS: 17Mbps, FSH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor output is 30p) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 60p (GS: 17Mbps, SH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor output is 30p) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) / [STD VIdeo] 640 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4)
- AVCHD (Continuous recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 100 min (GFS, FSH), 110 min (GS, SH)
- MP4 (Continuous recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 100 min (FHD)
- AVCHD (Actual recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 50 min (GFS, FSH), 55 min (GS, SH)
- MP4 (Actual recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 50 min (FHD)
ExposureProgram AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/-2 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 1/3 -1EV step, Max +/-1EV, 3 frames
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple
ISO SensitivityAuto / i.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / High Sensitivity mode (ISO 1600-6400)
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] 2992x2992 (9M) / 2448x2448 (6M EZ) / 1920x1920 (3.5M EZ) / 1536x1536 (2.5M EZ) / 480x480 (0.2M EZ) / [4:3] 4000x3000 (12M) / 3264x2448 (8M EZ) / 2560x1920 (5M EZ)/ 2048X1536 (3M EZ) / 1600x1200 (2M EZ) / 640x480 (0.3M EZ) / [3:2]4000x2672 (10.5M) / 3264x2176 (7M EZ) / 2560x1712 (4.5M EZ)/ 2048x1360 (2.5M EZ) / 640x424 (0.3M EZ) / [16:9] 4000x2248 (9M) / 3264x1840 (6M EZ) / 2560x1440(3.5M EZ) / 1920x1080 (2M EZ) / 640x360 (0.2M EZ)
- Image Quality Fine / Standard (3D mode: MPO Fine / MPO Standard )
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / White Set / White Balance Adjustment
- Color Mode / Color Effect / My color Color Mode : Standard, Black&White, Sepia, Vivid (in P / M mode), Happy (only in iA Mode)
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes
- GPS Yes
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
Self Timer2sec / 10sec
Playback ModeNormal Playback, Slideshow, Filtering Playback（Picture Only, Video Only, 3D, GPS Area, Altimeter Log, Travel, Category, Favorites), Calendar Playback
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual-Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / No
- Show Histogram Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch Auto Retouch
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / No
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- OSD language English, Spanish
LCD Monitor2.7"(6.7cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (230K dots), AR Coating / Field of View : approx. 100% Wide Viewing Angle / Power LCD mode, AUTO Power LCD mode
- Built-in-Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off, / 0.3 - 5.6m (Wide/ISO Auto), 0.3 - 3.1m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built-in-Memory Approx.20MB
- Microphone / Speaker Mono / Mono
- Interface micro HDMI, AV Output (NTSC), USB2.0 High speed
PowerLi-ion Battery Pack (3.6V, Minimum: 940mAh)
- Battery life (approx.) 310 pictures (CIPA Standard)*1
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.1 Advanced Edition / Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, Battery Charger, Brush, AV Cable, USB Cable, Hand Strap, CD-ROM
- NOTE *1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF)/Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SD Memory Card (32 MB). / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - Turning the camera off every 10 recordings and leaving it until the temperature of the battery decreases. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. / *3 / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] is 29 minutes 59 seconds. (excluding when [GS] or [SH] is set) / - Motion pictures in [MP4] can be recorded continuously for up to 29 minutes 59 seconds. Also, motion picture recorded continuously in [MP4] is up to 4 GB.
- UPC 885170069763
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.