12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
This item is currently not available.
12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
- 3m Water Proof
- 1.5m Shock Proof
- Intelligent Auto Mode
- 4.6x Optical Zoom
- Replacement Accessories
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Camera Type Tough
- Series TS
- Model Year 2009
- KEY FEATURES .
IntelligentAutoModeFace Recognition (Still)Optical Image Stabilizer (Still & Movie)Intelligent ISO Control (Still & Movie)Face Detection (Still)Intelligent Scene Selector (Still - Portrait, Scenery, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Macro; Movie -
Effective Pixels12.1 Mega Pixels
- Aperture F3.3 - 5.9 / 2-Step (F3.3 - 11 (W) / F5.9 - 18 (T))
- Image Sensor 1/2.33-inch / 12.7 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Image Sensor Size 1/2.33-inch
- Extra Optical Zoom 5.6x (4:3 / 8M), 7.2x (4:3 / 5M), 9.0x (under 3M)
Focal Lengthf=4.9-22.8mm (28-128mm in 35mm equiv.)
- Lens LUMIX® Lens9 elements and 1 prism in 8 groups(5 Aspherical Lenses/6 Aspherical Surfaces, 1 ED lens)
- 2-Speed Zoom No
Optical Image StabilizerMEGA O.I.S. (Auto/Mode1/ Mode2)
Digital Zoom4x( Max. 18.4 x combined with Optical Zoom without Extra Optical Zoom )(Max.36.0x combined with Extra Optical Zoom)
- Focusing Area Normal: 30cm - infinityMacro / Intelligent AUTO : Wide 5cm / Tele 30cm - infinity
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES .
- Conversion Lens Compatibility No
- Focus Range Display Yes
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / Multi (11pt) / 1pt HS / 1pt / Spot
- Focus Normal / Macro, Continuous AF (On / Off), AF Tracking (On / Off), Quick AF (On / Off)
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600High Sensitivity (ISO 1600-6400)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Halogen / White Set / White Balance Adjustment (+10steps, except for auto set) (Selectable at Portrait, Soft Skin, Self-Portrait, Sports, Baby, Pet, High Sensitivity, and Highspeed Burst mode)
Exposure Program AE
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
BacklightCompensation Yes (only in Intelligent AUTO mode)
Auto Bracketing( AE) +/- 1/3 EV ˜ 1EV step, 3 frames
- Dedicated Button/Mode Switch [Playback]
- Shooting Mode (Mode Dial)/Rec. Mode Intelligent AUTO, Normal Picture, SCN, Beach & Surf, Snow, Sports, Clipboard
- Scene Modes Portrait, Soft Skin, Self-Portrait, Scenery, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Food, Party, Candle Light, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High sensitivity, Hi-Speed Burst, Starry Sky, Fireworks, Beach, Snow, Aerial Photo
- Movie Scene Mode Portrait, Soft Skin, Transform, Self-Portrait, Scenery, Low Light, Food, Party, Candle Light, Sunset, High Sensitivity, Beach & Surf, Snow, Aerial, Pinhole, Film Grain, Underwater
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System 8-1/1300 sec (Selectable minimum shutter speed)Starry Sky Mode : 15, 30, 60sec.
Self Timer2sec / 10sec
- Auto Review 1sec, 2sec, Zoom, Hold
- Review No
- Picture Adjustment No
- Color Effect Mode No
- Color Mode Standard, Natural, Vivid, Black & White, Sepia, Cool, Warm
- Recording Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF / Exif2.21)Motion picture: QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Quality Fine/Standard
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4000 x 3000(12M)/ 3264 x 2448 (8M EZ) / 2560 x 1920 (5M EZ) /2048 x 1536 (3M EZ) / 1600 x 1200 (2M EZ) / 640 x 480 (0.3M EZ)
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4000 x 2672(10.5M) / 3264 x 2176 (7M EZ) / 2560 x 1712 (4.5M EZ) / 2048 x 1360 (2.5M EZ)
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4000 x 2248(9M) / 3264 x 1840 (6M EZ) / 2560 x 1440 (3.5M EZ) / 1920 x 1080 (2M EZ)
- Motion Image (4:3 Aspect Ratio) VGA: 640 x 480 pixels, 30fps (Motion JPEG) QVGA: 320 x 240 pixels, 30 fps (Motion JPEG)
- Motion Image (16:9 Aspect Ratio) WVGA: 848 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (Motion JPEG)
- Motion Image (HD Movie) 1280x720, 60P(CCD output is 30p) (AVCHD Lite, SH: 17Mbps / H:13Mbps / L:9Mbps )/ 30fps (Motion JPEG)
- Aspect Ratio 4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES .
Unlimited Consecutive Shooting1.8 frames/sec
- Intelligent Exposure Still & Movie
- Digital Red Eye Correction Yes
- Easy Zoom/Zoom Resume/Motion Zoom No
- Still Image Recording with Audio 5 seconds
- Audio Dubbing Maximum of 10 Seconds
Composition Guide LinesYes (2 patterns)
- Built-in Memory approx. 45MB
- Scene Mode Help Screen Yes
- Travel Date/World Time Yes/Yes
- Text Stamp/Date Stamp Yes
- STANDARD FEATURES .
- Built-in Flash Type/Mode Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off0.6 - 6.0m (Wide/ISO Auto), 1.0 - 2.8m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- External Flash No
- LCD Monitor 2.7" TFT Screen LCD Display (230K dots)Field of View : approx. 100%AUTO Power LCD mode, Power LCD mode, High-Angle Mode
- Playback Mode Normal Playback, Slideshow, Category Playback, Favorites Playback
- Additional Playback Mode Yes (Motion JPEG/AVCHD Lite)
- OSD Language English, Spanish
- Recording Media Built-in MemorySD Memory CardSDHC Memory CardMultiMediaCard (Still image only)
- Interface miniHDMI, USB2.0 High speed / AV Output (Stereo Type, NTSC) /DC Input (requires optional Multi-Adapter)
- Viera Link Yes
- HDMI Video: Auto / 1080i / 720p / 480pAudio: Dolby Digital Creator
- Color Green
- Power ID-Security Li-ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 940mAh) (Included)AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC) (Optional)
Battery Life330 pictures (CIPA standard)
- ACCESSORIES .
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO v3.0ArcSoft (MediaImpression / Panorama Maker)USB Driver, QuickTime
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Battery carrying case, AV Cable, USB Connection Cable,Hand Strap, CD-ROM
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Multi-Exposure No
- Multi-Aspect No
- Color Bracketing No
- Max Auto ISO Setting No
- Quick Menu Yes
- Continuous Shooting Mode Full-Resolution Image, 2.3 frames/sec Max. 5 images-Standard, Max 3 images-Fine High-speed Burst Mode: approx. 6.0 frames/sec-Image approx. 10 frames/sec-Speed (recorded in 3M for 4:3, 2.5M for 3:2, 2M for 16:9)
- Optical Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
- Macro Zoom Yes
- Orientation Detector Yes
- Easy Organization No
- Touch Zoom No
- Thumbnails/Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Max 16x
- Calendar Display/Dual-Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites/Rotate Image Yes / No
- Playback Still Images with Audio Yes
- Slideshow Mode All / Still Images Only / Motion Picture Only / Favorites / CategoryBGM Effect (Natural / Slow / Swing / Urban / OFF)
- Show Histogram Yes
- Show Highlights No
- Delete Image Single / Multi / All / All except Favorites
- DPOF Print Setting/Set Production Yes / Yes
- Resize/Trim/Aspect Conv./Leveling Yes
- Cut Animation No
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- iA Direct Button No
- Mode Button No
- AVCHD / AVCHD Lite REC NTSC
- One-Touch Movie Button Yes
- Water Proof 3.0m ( IEC60529 IPX8 compliant )
- Dust Proof Yes (IEC60529 IP5X compliant)
- Shock Proof 1.5m ( MIL-STD810F Method 516.5-Shock compliant )
- LED Illumination Yes
- Movie REC Guide Yes
- Wind-Cut in Motion Picture Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.49'' x 3.87'' x 0.89''
- Weight Approx. 0.36 lbs
- UPC 037988989317
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.