LUMIX® TS10 14.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
- Advanced Tough Design
- HD Movie Recording
- Sonic Speed AF
- Replacement Accessories
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Digital Still Cameras - Connecting to a Mac
- How to Import Pictures Using iPhoto Software
- How to Transfer Pictures to a PC using the Photo Gallery Software.
- Photo Fun Studio 5 - How to Convert from AVCHD to MPEG2
- Photo Fun Studio 5 - How to Copy Photos to PC
- Photo Fun Studio 5 - How to Resize Photos
- Panasonic Digital Camera Software Install
- How to Convert AVCHD to MPEG2
- How to Resize your Photos
- How to Copy Photos to your PC
- How to Take Better Photos
Effective Pixels14.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.33-inch / 14.5 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture F3.5 - F5.9 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F3.5 - 5.6 (W) / F5.9 - 7.1 (T))
Focal Lengthf=6.3-25.2mm (35-140mm in 35mm equiv.)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 4.7x (4:3 / 10M), 6.8x (4:3 / 5M), 8.4x (under 3M)
- Lens LUMIX DC VARIO11 elements in 10 groups(4 Aspherical Lenses / 7 Aspherical surfaces/ 1 ED Lenses)
Optical Image StabilizerMEGA O.I.S. (Off / Auto / Mode1 / Mode2)Photo & Movie
Digital Zoom4x ( Max. 16.0 x combined with Optical Zoom without Extra Optical Zoom ) (Max. 33.8 x combined with Extra Optical Zoom)
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 50 cm - infinityMacro / Intelligent AUTO : Wide 10 cm - infinity / Tele 50cm - infinity
- Focus Range Display Yes
- AF Metering Face / 9 pt/ 1pt
- Shutter Speed Still: approx. 8 - 1/1600 secStarry Sky Mode : 15, 30, 60sec.
- Focus Normal / Macro, Zoom Macro, Quick AF (Always On)
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityI.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600High Sensitivity (ISO 1600-6400)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Halogen / White Set(Selectable at Portrait, Soft Skin, Transform, Self-Portrait, Sports, Baby, Pet, High Sensitivity, Highspeed Burst, Photo Frame)
Exposure Program AE
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
BacklightCompensation Yes (only in Intelligent AUTO mode)
- Face Detection Photo
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait,Soft Skin,Transform,Self-Portrait,Scenery,Sports,Night Portrait,Night Scenery,Food,Party,Candle Light,Baby1/2,Pet,Sunset,High sensitivity,Hi-Speed Burst,Flash Burst,Starry Sky,Fireworks,Beach & Surf,Snow,Aerial photo,Film Grain,Photo Frame
- Shutter Interval approx. 1.2 sec
Self Timer2sec / 10sec
- Auto Review 1sec, 2sec, Hold, OFF
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4320x3240(14M) / 3648x2736(10M EZ) / 2560x1920(5M EZ) / 2048X1536(3M EZ) / 640X480(0.3M EZ)
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4320 x 2880 (12.5M)
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4320 x 2432 (10.5M)
- Motion Picture Recording 4:3 VGA: 640 x 480 pixels, 30fps (Motion JPEG)QVGA: 320 x 240 pixels, 30 fps (Motion JPEG)
- Motion Picture Recording 16:9 WVGA: 848 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (Motion JPEG)
- Motion Picture Recording HD Movie 1280x720 pixels 30fps (Motion JPEG)
- Aspect Ratio 4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9
Unlimited Consecutive Shooting1.5 frames/sec
- Scene Mode Help Screen Yes
- LCD Monitor 2.7" TFT Screen LCD Display (230K dots)AR Coating, Field of View : approx. 100%AUTO Power LCD mode, Power LCD mode, High Angle mode
- Playback Mode Normal Playback, Slideshow, Category Playback, Favorites Playback
- OSD Language English, Spanish
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Interface AV Output (NTSC), USB2.0 Full-speed, DC Input
- Power ID-Security Li-ion Battery Pack (3.7V, 695mAh) (Included)AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC) (Optional)
Battery Life300 pictures (CIPA Standard)
- Built-in-Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off 0.3 - 4.9m (Wide/ISO Auto), 0.5 - 2.9m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.0 Edition QuickTime Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Battery CaseSilicone Jacket, AV cable, USB CableHand Strap, CD-ROM
- Quick Menu Yes
- Continuous Shooting Mode High-speed Burst Mode: approx. 4.6 frames/sec (image priority) (recorded in 3M for 4:3, 2.5M for 3:2, 2M for 16:9)
- Focus Icon Select Yes
- Macro Zoom Yes
- Orientation Detector Yes
- Additional Playback Mode Yes (Motion JPEG)
- Slideshow Mode All / Category / FavoritesBGM Effect (Natural / Slow / Swing / Urban / OFF)
- Delete Image Single / Multi / All / All except Favorites
- Resize/Trim/Aspect Conv./Leveling Yes / Yes / No / No
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- iA Direct Button Yes
- Water Proof 3m / 10feet
- Dust Proof Yes
- Freeze Proof -10C / 14F
- Shock Proof 1.5m / 5feet
- Flash Burst Continuous Shooting Mode Max. 5 images (Standard mode)
- Intelligent ISO Control Photo
- Intelligent Scene Selector Photo (Portrait, Scenery, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Sunset, Macro)
- File Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3)Motion picture: QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent AUTO, Normal Picture, SCN, My SCN, Motion Picture
- Color Mode / Color Effect Standard, Vivid, Natural, Black & White, Sepia, Cool, Warm
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / No / Yes (only Baby, Pet, Travel)
- Weight(lbs) Approx. .38lb with Battery and SD Memory CardApprox. .34lb without Battery and SD Memory Card
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Photo
- Mode Switch [Recording] / [Playback]
- Composition Guide line Yes (1 pattern)
- Easy Zoom / Zoom Resume No / No
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Max 16x
- Calendar Display / Dual-Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Travel Date / World Time Yes / Yes
- Built-in-Memory Approx. 40MB
- Microphone / Speaker Mono / Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 3.95 x 2.5 x 0.85 in / excl. protrusions: 0.81in
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.