LUMIX® DMC-LZ20K 16 Megapixel Digital Camera
- Wide Angle 21X Optical Zoom (25mm-525mm)
- 16 Megapixel Sensor
- 3" LCD Display
- AA Battery Compatibility
- How to Insert/Remove the SD Card
- Digital Still Cameras - Connecting to a Mac
- How to Import Pictures Using iPhoto Software
- Panasonic Digital Camera Software Install
- How to Shoot using Aperture Priority
- How to Take Better Photos
- How to Format SD Card/Internal Memory
- How to Remove/Insert SD Card/Batteries
- How to Install Software
- How to Import pictures using Photo Gallery
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 119.1 x 76.5 x 79.8 mm / (4.69 x 3.02 x 3.14 inch)
- Weight Approx. 390g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.86 lb) / Approx. 499g with Battery and SD Memory Card (1.10 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 16.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.33-inch CCD sensor / 16.4 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
ApertureF3.1 - 5.8 / 2-Step (F3.1 / F8.9(W) / F5.8 / F16.7 (T))
Focal Lengthf=4.5 - 94.5mm (25 - 525mm in 35mm equiv.) / (27 - 567mm in 35mm equiv. in video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 26.5x (4:3 / 10M), 37.8x (4:3 / 5M), 48.5x (4:3 / under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom -
- Lens 12 elements in 9 groups / (3 Aspherical Lenses / 5 Aspherical surfaces )
- 2-Speed Zoom -
Optical Image StabilizerO.I.S. (On/Off)
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 30cm - Infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity / AF Macro / Intelligent Auto / motion picture Wide 2cm - Infinity /Tele 60cm - infinity
AF Assist LampYes (On/Off)
- Focus Normal, AF Macro, Macro Zoom / Continuous AF (only for motion picture) / AF Tracking
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / 1-area / 9-area / Spot
- Shutter Speed approx. 15 - 1/2000 sec
- File Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3) / Motion picture: Quick Time Motion JPEG
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent AUTO, P, M, SCN, Motion picture, Portrait, Scenery, Sports
- Creative Control mode -
- Still Image Scene Mode Panorama Shot, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Food, Baby(birthday only), Sunset, High Sensitivity
- Continuous Shooting Mode Full-Resolution Image, 1.2 frames/sec
- Motion Picture Recording (*2) [HD Video] / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps (HD / Motion JPEG) / [STD Video] / 640 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (VGA / Motion JPEG) / 320 x 240 pixels, 30fps (QVGA / Motion JPEG)
- AVCHD (Continuous recordable time [motion pictures]) -
- MP4 (Continuous recordable time [motion pictures]) -
- AVCHD (Actual recordable time [motion pictures]) -
- MP4 (Actual recordable time [motion pictures]) -
ExposureProgram AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/-3 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 1/3 - 3 EV step, Max.+/-3EV, 3 frames
- Light Metering Multiple
ISO SensitivityAuto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 High Sensitivity mode (ISO 1600-6400)
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] / 3456 x 3456 (12M) / [4:3] / 4608 x 3456 (16M) / 3648 x 2736 (10M EZ) / 2560 x 1920 (5M EZ) / 2048X1536 (3M EZ) / 640x480 (0.3M EZ) / [3:2] / 4608 x 3072 (14M) / [16:9] / 4608 x 2592 (12M)
- Image Quality Fine / Standard
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / White Set
- Photo Style / Film Mode -
- Color Mode / Color Effect / My color Color Mode : Standard, Vivid （Normal only）, Black&White, Sepia
- Aspect Bracketing -
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes
- GPS -
- Wi-FI -
- Zoom in Motion Picture -
Self Timer2sec / 10sec
Playback ModeNormal Playback, Slideshow,Category, Calendar Playback
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual-Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image No / No
- Show Histogram Yes
- Show Highlights -
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection No / Yes
- Retouch -
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / No
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / No / No
- Cut Animation No
- Video Divide No
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All
- OSD language English, Spanish
LCD Monitor3.0"(7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (460K dots) / Field of View : approx. 100% / OFF, Power LCD mode, AUTO Power LCD mode, High Angle mode
- Built-in-Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off, / 0.6 - 6.8m (Wide/ISO Auto), 0.6 - 3.6m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built-in-Memory Approx.109MB
- Microphone / Speaker Mono / Mono
- Interface AV Output (NTSC), USB Multi
PowerAA Battery/Ni-MH Battery x 4
- Battery life (approx.) 380 pictures (AA Battery)(CIPA Standard)*1
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.2LE / Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Alkaline AA Battery×4, AV Cable, USB Cable,Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String
- NOTE *1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF)/Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SD Memory Card (32 MB). / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - Turning the camera off every 10 recordings and leaving it until the temperature of the battery decreases. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
- UPC 885170089853
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.