Lumix® 4 Megapixel Compact Digital Camera
Lumix® 4 Megapixel Compact Digital Camera with 6x Optical Zoom and 2.0" Diagonal TRM LCD Monitor
- KEY FEATURES
Effective Pixels4.0 Megapixels
Megapixel CCD Primary Color Filter
- Image Processor Venus Engine™ Plus
Focal Lengthf=6.1-36.6mm (35mm equivalent: 37-222mm)
- Lens Lumix® DC Vario
8 Elements in 7 Groups (2
ApertureRange Wide: F2.8/F5.6 (2 steps)
Tele: F4.5 - F9 (2 steps)
Optical Image Stabilizer MEGA O.I.S.( Mode 1/ Mode 2)
(up to 24x Total Zoom when combined with 6x Optical Zoom)
Wide: 1.64 feet; Tele: 3.94 feet - infinity
Wide: 0.16 feet; Tele: 1.64 feet - infinity
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Conversion Lens Compatibility No
Auto Focus System
AF Assist LampNo
ISO SensitivityAuto / 64 / 100 / 200 / 400
White Balance Adjustment (except for Auto Set)
Exposure Program AE
- Exposure Button No
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
- Backlight Compensation Yes (at simple mode)
Auto Bracketing( AE) +1/3EV-1EV Step, 3 Frames
- Shooting Mode (Mode Dial)/Rec. Mode Dial: Normal Picture, Simple, Economy, Macro, Moving Image, Playback
- Scene Modes SCN 1&2 (Portrait, Scenery, Sports, Panning, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Party, Fireworks, Snow)
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System 8 - 1/2,000 sec.
Self Timer10 seconds / 2 seconds
- Auto Review 1 sec/3 sec/zoom
- Review 1x/4x/8x
- Picture Adjustment Natural, Standard, Vivid
- Color Effect Mode Cool, Warm, Black & White, Sepia
JPEG, DPOF corresponding
Motion Image: QuickTime® Motion JPEG
- Image Quality Fine/Standard
Motion Image(Quick Time Motion JPEG) 30 or 10 fps (320 x 240 pixels)
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
Pixels) 2304 x 1728
1600 x 1200
1280 x 960
640 x 480
1920 x 1080
Motion Image: 320 x 240
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES
Burst Shooting Mode
Standard Mode: Up to 7 images at 4 or 2 frames/sec.
Fine Mode: Up to 4 images
Unlimited Consecutive ShootingYes
- Still Image Recording with Audio 5 seconds
Composition Guide LinesYes
- Scene Mode Help Screen Yes
- Auto Angle Detection Yes
- Economy Mode Yes (Dial)
- STANDARD FEATURES
Built-in Flash Type/Mode
Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction
Wide: 0.98 - 13.78 feet (ISO Auto)
Tele: 1.64 - 8.53 feet (ISO Auto)
- External Flash No
2.0" Diagonal TFT TRM LCD Display (85k pixels)
Field of view: approx. 100%
Zoomed Playback (16x max)
Slide Show Resizing
Trimming, Copy, Protection
- OSD Language English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), German, Italian, French
SD Memory Card
- Interface DC Input, Video Output (NTSC), USB
- Color Silver
Included:Two Oxyride™ AA Batteries
Optional:AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
AA Alkaline Batteries
AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC)
Battery LifeUp to 215 pictures (CIPA Standard) with included AA Oxyride? Batteries
PhotoImpression™, ArcSoft® PhotoBase™, SD Viewer for DSC, USB Driver
- Standard Accessories Two AA Oxyride Batteries, AV & USB Cables, Strap
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.50'' x 3.96'' x 1.30''
- Weight 0.49 lbs.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.