LUMIX DMC-LX7 10.1 MP 3.8X Advanced Zoom Digital Camera - Black
This item is currently not available.
- Capture blur-free images in low light with fast Leica® lens optics
- Shoot high-quality images with large size 10.1 MP MOS sensor
- Create dramatic backgrounds with intuitive aperture ring control
- Record fast motion and fine detail in Full 1080/60p HD video
- Replacement Accessories
- Hoods + Caps
- Cases, Bags + Straps
- How to Shoot using Aperture Priority
- How to Take Better Photos
- How to Format SD Card/Internal Memory
- How to Remove/Insert SD Card/Batteries
- How to Install Software
- How To Transfer Pictures from Your Digital Camera to a Windows Computer
- How To Transfer Pictures from Your Digital Camera to a Mac Computer
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 110.5 x 67.1 x 45.6 mm / (4.35 x 2.64 x 1.80 inch)
- Weight Approx. 269g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.60 lb) / Approx. 298g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.66 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 10.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/1.7-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 12.8 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
ApertureF1.4 - 2.3 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F1.4 - 8.0 (W), F2.3 - 8.0 (T)) / ND filter (3steps)
Focal Lengthf=4.7 - 17.7mm (24 - 90mm in 35mm equiv.)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 4.5x (4:3 / 7M), 5.4x (4:3 / 5M), 6.7x (under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom 7.5x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX / 11 elements in 10 groups / (5 Aspherical Lenses / 9 Aspherical surfaces / 2 ED Lenses(1 Aspherical ED lens) / 1 Nano surface Coating Lens)
- 2-Speed Zoom -
Optical Image StabilizerPower O.I.S. (On/Off)
Digital ZoomMax. 4x
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / AF Macro / MF / Intelligent AUTO / motion picture: Wide 1 cm - infinity /Tele 30cm - infinity
AF Assist LampYes (On/Off)
- Focus Normal / AF Macro / MF / Quick AF On/Off (On in Intelligent Auto), Continuous AF (only for motion picture) / AF/AF Macro/MF Switchable, AF/AE Lock Button, Focus Lever, Manual Focus, One Shot AF, AF Area Select, AF Tracking
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / 23-area / 1-area (flexible/scalable)
- Shutter Speed approx. 250 - 1/4000 sec （ISO80-ISO1600） / 30 - 1/4000 sec (ISO2000 - ISO3200) / 8 - 1/4000 sec (ISO4000 - ISO12800)
ViewfinderOptional : DMW-LVF2
- File Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW / MPO / Motion picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, C1, C2, Creative Video, Creative Control, SCN
- Creative Control mode Expressive, Retro, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Star Filter, One Point Color, Radial Defocus, Smooth Defocus
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Panorama shot, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Handheld Night Shot, HDR, Food, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, Glass Through, 3D Photo,
- Continuous Shooting Mode Full- Resolution Image: 11 frames/sec Max.12 images / with AF Tracking: 5 frames/sec, 2 frames/sec / High- speed Burst: approx. 60 frames/sec (recorded in 2.5M) / approx. 40 frames/sec (recorded in 5M)
- Motion Picture Recording (*2) [HD Video] 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (PSH: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FSH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 60p(SH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / [STD Video] 640 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / [Hi Speed Video] 1280 x 720 pixels, 30fps (MP4) (Sensor Output is 120fps)
- AVCHD (Continuous recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 90 min (PSH), 100 min (FSH)
- MP4 (Continuous recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 110 min (FHD)
- AVCHD (Actual recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 50 min (PSH), 55 min (FSH)
- MP4 (Actual recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 60 min (FHD)
ExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/-3 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 1/3 -3EV step, Max.+/-3 EV, 3 frames
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
ISO SensitivityAuto / i.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800* (*by Pixel Mixed Readout) (changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] 2736x2736 (7.5M) / 2304x2304 (5.5M EZ)/ 1920x1920 (3.5M EZ) / 1536x1536 (2.5M EZ) / 480x480 (0.2M EZ) / [4:3] 3648x2736 (10M) / 3072x2304 (7M EZ) / 2560x1920 (5M EZ) / 2048x1536 (3M EZ) / 1600 x 1200 (2M EZ) / 640x480 (0.3M EZ) / [3:2] 3776 x 2520 (9.5M) / 3168 x 2112 (6.5M EZ) / 2656 x 1768 (4.5M EZ)/ 2112 x 1408 (3M EZ) / 2048x1360 (2.5M EZ) / 640x424 (0.3M EZ) / [16:9] 3968 x 2232 (9M) / 3228 x 1872 (6M EZ) / 2784 x 1588 (4.5M EZ)/ 2208 x 1248 (2.5M EZ) / 1920x1080 (2M EZ) / 640x360 (0.2M EZ) / 1920 x 1080 (3D)
- Image Quality RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard (3D Mode : MPO+Fine / MPO Standard)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Flash / Incandescent / White Set1 / White Set2 / Color Tempareture (2-axis adjustable)
- Photo Style / Film Mode Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Color Mode / Color Effect / My color Color Mode (only in iA Mode) : Standard, Happy, Black and White, Sepia
Picture AdjustmentContrast, Sharpness, Color Saturation, Noise Reduction
- Aspect Bracketing Yes
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes
- GPS -
- Wi-FI -
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
Self Timer2sec / 10sec / 10sec 3pcs
Playback ModeNormal Playback, Slideshow, Filtering Playback（Picture Only, Video Only, 3D, Category, Favorites), Calendar Search
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual-Image Playback Yes (Menu / Zoom Button) / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / No
- Show Histogram Yes
- Show Highlights Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch Auto Retouch / Creative Retouch
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / Yes
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- OSD language English, Spanish
LCD Monitor3.0"(7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (920K dots), AR Coating / Field of View : approx. 100% Wide Viewing Angle / Power LCD mode, AUTO Power LCD mode
- Built-in-Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off, Flash Synchro;1st/2nd Slow Sync / 0.8 - 8.5m (Wide/ISO Auto), 0.3 - 5.2m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built-in-Memory Approx. 70MB
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface miniHDMI, AV Output (NTSC), USB Multi
PowerLi-ion Battery Pack (3.6V, Minimum: 1250mAh) (Included) / AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC) (Optional)
- Battery life (approx.) 330 pictures (CIPA Standard)*1
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.3 PE, SilkyPix Developer Studio, Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM, Hot Shoe Cover, Lens cap, Lens cap string
- NOTE *1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF)/Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SD Memory Card (32 MB). / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - Turning the camera off every 10 recordings and leaving it until the temperature of the battery decreases. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. / -Motion Pictures can be recorded continuously for up to 29 minutes 59 seconds in European PAL areas. Also, motion picutre recorded continuously in [MP4] is up to 4GB.
- UPC 885170087361
Advanced Features Manuals
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.