10.2 Megapixel Digital Camera with 16:9 Image Recording, Silver
Features Lumix 174; 10.2 Megapixel Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom, MEGA Optical Image Stabilization and 16:9 Image Recording, Silver
- Camera Type Creative Compact
- KEY FEATURES .
Effective Pixels10.2 Megapixels
1/1.65" (16:9)10.4 Total
Megapixel CCD Primary Color Filter
- Extra Optical Zoom 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4.4x for 6 Mega, 5.5x for 4 Mega, 6.2x for 3 Mega, 2 Mega, 1 Mega3:2 Aspect Ratio: 4.4x for 7 Mega, 5.6x for 4 Mega, 3 Mega16:9 Aspect Ratio: 4.4x for 8 Mega, 5.5x for 5 Mega, 2 Mega
Focal Lengthf=6.3-25.2mm (35mm equivalent: 28-112mm in 16:9 aspect mode)
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit Lens
9 Elements in 8 Groups (3
ApertureRange Wide: F2.8 - F8Tele: F4.9 - F8
Optical Image Stabilizer MEGA O.I.S.( Mode 1/ Mode 2)
Digital Zoom4x(Max. 16x combined with Optical Zoom without Extra Optical Zoom)(Max. 24.8x combined with Extra Optical Zoom)
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50cm / Tele 120cm - infinityMacro/Simple: Wide 5cm / Tele 30cm - infinity
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES .
- Conversion Lens Compatibility No
- AF Metering 1 point1 point high speed3 points high speed9 pointsSpot
- Focus AFAF MacroMF switchableContinuous AF On/Off
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto / I.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 /1600 (High Sensitivity Mode: 3200)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade /Halogen / Flash / White Set 1,2 / White Balance Adjustment (150K step, -1500 +1500K) (except for auto WB)
ExposureAuto Program AE Aperture Priority AE Shutter Priority AEManual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
BacklightCompensation Yes (at auto mode)
Auto Bracketing( AE) +1/3EV-1EV Step, 3 Frames
Intelligent Multiple/ Center-weighted/ Spot
- Shooting Mode (Mode Dial)/Rec. Mode Dial: Auto, P(Program AE) Mode, A(Aperture Priority AE) Mode, S(Shutter Priority AE) Mode, M(Manual Exposure) Mode, Motion Picture, Playback, Print
- Scene Modes SCN (Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Self-Portrait, Food, Party, Candle Light, Fireworks, Starry Sky, Beach, Aerial Photo, Snow, High Sensitivity, Baby 1&2)
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System 1/4 - 1/2000 sec.: Auto1 - 1/2000 sec.: Program AE8 - 1/2000 sec.: Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE60 - 1/2000 sec.: Manual
Self Timer10 seconds / 2 seconds
- Auto Review 1 sec/3 sec/zoom
- Review 1x/4x/8x
Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction
- Color Effect Mode Cool, Warm, Black & White, Sepia
- Recording Format Still Image: JPEG (design rule for camera file system), DPOF correspondingStill Image with Audio: JPEG (design rule for camera file system) + QuickTimeMotion Images: QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Quality RAW/Fine/Standard
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3168 x 23782880 x 21602304 x 17282048 x 15361600 x 12001280 x 960
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3568 x 23763248 x 21602560 x 17122048 x 1360
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4224 x 23763840 x 21603072 x 17281920 x 1080
- Motion Image (4:3 Aspect Ratio) 640 x 480, 320 x 240
- Motion Image (16:9 Aspect Ratio) 848 x 4801280 x 720
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES .
- Burst Shooting Mode Full-resolution image:Standard Mode: Up to 5 images at 2 or 1 frames/sec.Fine Mode: Up to 3 images
Unlimited Consecutive ShootingYes
- Still Image Recording with Audio 5 seconds
- Audio Dubbing Maximum of 10 Seconds
Composition Guide LinesYes (2 patterns)
- Built-in Memory 13MB
- Scene Mode Help Screen Yes
- Auto Angle Detection Yes
- Travel Date/World Time Yes
- STANDARD FEATURES .
- Built-in Flash Type/Mode AutoRed-Eye Reduction: Auto, Slow-sync, Forced OffForced On/Off
- External Flash No
- LCD Monitor 2.8" Diagonal Polycrystalline TFT LCD Display (207k pixels)Field of view: approx. 100%Power LCD Mode, High Angle LCD Mode
25 or 9-Thumbnail DisplayCalendar Display, Zoomed Playback (16x max)Image Rotation
Slide ShowFavorite Pictures ResizingTrimming, ProtectionDPOF Print Setting
- OSD Language English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), German, Italian, French
- Recording Media SD Memory CardSDHC Memory CardMultimedia Card
- Interface DC Input, A/V Output (NTSC), USB
- Power Lithium-ion Battery Pack (3.7V, 1150 mAh)(Included)AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC)(Optional)
Battery LifeUp to 300 pictures (CIPA Standard)
- ACCESSORIES .
ArcSoft® MediaImpression™, ArcSoft®
Panorama Maker™, USB Driver, Lumix® Simple Viewer, Photo Fun Studio
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Battery Carrying Case, Lens Cap, Lens Cap Strap, AV & USB Cables, Strap, CD-ROM
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.2'' x 4.16'' x 1.04''
- Weight 0.41
- UPC 037988985814
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.