Lumix® 5 Megapixel Digital Camera
This item is currently not available.
Lumix® 5 Megapixel Digital Camera with Leica DC Vario-Summicron Lens
- KEY FEATURES
Effective Pixels5.0 Megapixels
Megapixel CCD Primary Color Filter
Focal Lengthf=7.0-22.5mm (35mm equiv: 28-90mm)
Leica DC Vario-Summicron Lens
13 Elements in 10 Groups (2
ApertureRange Wide: F2.0 - F11
Tele: F2.4 - F13.2
- Optical Image Stabilizer No
(Up to 9.6x Total Zoom when combined with 3x Optical Zoom)
AF: 1.97 feet-Infinity MF/AF-Macro:0.98 feet-Infinity
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Conversion Lens Compatibility Yes
- AF Metering Yes
Hybrid Auto Focus System with AF Sensor
Spot AF On/Off
Manual Focus (Ring)
AF Assist LampNo
ISO SensitivityAuto / 100 / 200 / 400
White BalanceAuto/Daylight/Cloudy/Halogen/Flash/B&W/White Set
White Balance Adjustment
(except for Auto and B&W Modes)
Exposure Program AE Aperture Priority AE Shutter Priority AE
Program Shift (P mode)
- Exposure Button Yes
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
- Backlight Compensation No
Auto Bracketing( AE) +1/3EV-1EV Step, 3 or 5 Frames
Intelligent Multiple/ Center-weighted/ Spot
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System 2 - 1/4,000 sec.: Program AE, Aperture Priority AE
8 - 1/2,000 sec.:
Shutter Priority AE, Manual
Self Timer10 seconds / 2 seconds
- Auto Review 1 sec/3 sec/zoom
- Review 1x/4x/8x
Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation
- Color Effect Mode No
Motion Image (Quick Time Motion JPEG)
30 or 10 fps - 320 x 240 pixels
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
Pixels) 2560 x 1920
2048 x 1536
1600 x 1200
1280 x 960
640 x 480
1920 x 1080
Motion Image: 320 x 240
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES
- Burst Shooting Mode Full-resolution image:Standard Mode: Up to 9 images at 2.7 or 1 frames/sec.Fine Mode: Up to 5 images
Unlimited Consecutive ShootingNo
- Still Image Recording with Audio 5 seconds
- Audio Dubbing Maximum of 10 Seconds
Composition Guide LinesYes
- Economy Mode No
- STANDARD FEATURES
Built-in Flash Type/Mode
Red-eyeReduction,Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction
Slow Sync., Forced On/Red-eye Reduction
Flash Output Adjustment (1/3EV step, -2 +2EV)
1.64 - 15.75 ft. (Wide)
1.64 - 13.12 ft. (Tele) (ISO 100/ISO Auto)
- External Flash Yes (Metz SCA 3502 Compatible)
Viewfinder0.44" diagonal Color EVF (235k pixels)
Field of view: approx. 100%
2.5" Diagonal Polycrystalline TFT LCD Display
(211k pixels, Transflective Type)
Field of view: approx. 100%
Zoomed Playback (16x max)
- OSD Language English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, French
SD Memory Card
- Interface DC Input, A/V Output (NTSC), USB (USB 2.0)
PictBridge/ USB Direct-Print
Lithium-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1400 mAh)(Included)
Battery Charger/AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC)(Included)
Battery LifeUp to 360 pictures/180 minutes with LCD
Up to 440 pictures/220 minutes with EVF
PhotoImpression™, ArcSoft® Panorama Maker™, ArcSoft® PhotoBase™, SD Viewer for DSC, USB Driver
Battery Charger, Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, SD Memory Card 16MB, Lens Cap, Lens Hood & Adaptor, AC, AV, & USB Cables, Strap,
MC Protector, Remote Shutter
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.21'' x 5.30'' x 4.0''
- Weight 1.38 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.