7.5-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera
This item is currently not available.
Features Lumix 174 7.5-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera with Optical Image Stabilization Lens (14mm - 50mm)
- Camera Type Interchangeable Lens Digital SLR Camera
- KEY FEATURES .
Effective Pixels7.5 Megapixels
- Image Sensor Live Mos Sensor, 7.9 Total Mega pixels, Aspect ratio 4:3 (Horizontal : Vertical), Primary Color Filter, Supersonic Wave Filter
- Image Sensor Size 17.3 x 13.0mm
- Extra Optical Zoom Max 1.5x (with live view only)(Not effective with full pixel recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels.)
Focal Lengthf=14mm to 50mm (35mm equivalent: 28 to 100mm)
- Lens Leica D Vario-Elmarit
16 Elements in 12 Groups (2
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / iris diaphragm
ApertureRange F2.8 (Wide) - F3.5 (Tele)Mininum: F22
- LENS SPECIFICATIONS .
- Mount Four Thirds Mount
Optical Image Stabilizer MEGA O.I.S.( Mode 1/ Mode 2)
Digital Zoom2x4x (live view only)
- Focusing Area 0.29m at all focal lengths
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.29 m at all Focal Lengths
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.32x (35mm Equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75° (W)˜24° (T)
- Filter Size 72 mm
- Max. Diameter Ø78.1
- Overall Length (Lens only) 102.8 mm
- Weight (Lens only) 490 g
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES .
- Focus Type: TTL Phase Difference Detection SystemModes: AFS / AFC / MF
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade /Halogen / Flash / White Set 1,2 / Color Temperature Setting
- White Balance Adjustment Blue/Amber BiasMagenta/Green Bias
- Color Temperature Setting 2500k to 10,000K in 31 steps
Exposure Program AE Aperture Priority AE Shutter Priority AEManual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
Auto Bracketing( AE) 1/3 ˜ 1EV Step +2EV, 3 or 5 Frames
- Light Metering System TTL Full Aperture Light Metering by49 Zone Multi-Pattern Sensing System (optical viewfinder)256 Zone Multi-Pattern Sensing System (Live View Mode)
- Metering Range 0 - 20EV with optical viewfinder0 -1 6EV with Live View Mode (with F2.0 lens, ISO 100)
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System 1/400 ˜ 60 and bulb (up to approximately 8 minutes)
Self Timer10 seconds / 2 seconds
- Recording Format JPEG (Design rule for camera file system based on Exif 2.21 standard)DPOF correspondingRAW
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3136 x 23522560 x 19202048 x 1536
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3136 x 20802560 x 17122048 x 1360
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3136 x 17601920 x 1080
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES .
- Burst Shooting Mode Up to 6 images (when there are RAW files) at 3 or 2 frames/sec.
Unlimited Consecutive ShootingYes (when there are no RAW files)
- STANDARD FEATURES .
- Built-in Flash Type/Mode Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced On/Off
- External Flash Hot Shoe
ViewfinderOptical Viewfinder (Eye-level Porro Mirror)Field of view: approx. 95%Magnification: approx. 0.93xDetachable Eyepiece Shutter
- LCD Monitor 2.5" Diagonal Polycrystaline TFT LCD (207k pixels)Field of view: approx. 100% in Live View Mode
- Playback Mode Single / 9, 25-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x max), image rotation (except for Raw), Slide Show, Favorite Pictures, Resizing, Trimming, Protection, Aspect Conversion, DPOF Print Setting
- OSD Language English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), German, Italian, French
- Recording Media SD Memory CardSDHC Memory CardMultimedia Card
- Interface Digital: USB 2.0 (High Speed)Analog Video: NTSC/PAL Composite (switched by menu)
- Color Black
- Power Lithium-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1500mAh) (Included)Battery Charger/AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC) (Included)
Battery LifeUp to 450 pictures(CIPA Standard with Leica D Elmarit12-50mm/F2.8-3.5 ASPH)
- ACCESSORIES .
- Included Software SILKYPIX® Developer Studio Ver 2.0SE, USB Driver, Lumix® Simple Viewer, Photo Fun Studio
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, Lens Cap, Lens Hood & Adaptor, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag, Eyepiece Cap, Body Cap, AC, DC, USB & Video Cables, Strap
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.42'' x 5.74'' x 3.15''
- Weight 1.17
- UPC 037988985784
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.