LUMIX® L10 10.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
- SLR Camera w/ Full-Time "Live View": See how settings will affect your photo
- LEICA DC Vario-Elmarit Lens: Interchangeable Lens SLR Digital Camera
- 2.5" Free-Angle LCD Screen: Preview your photos easily.
- Camera Type Interchangeable Lens Digital SLR Camera
- KEY FEATURES .
Effective Pixels10.1 Megapixels
- Image Sensor Live Mos Sensor, 11.8 Total Mega pixels, Aspect ratio 4:3 (Horizontal : Vertical), Primary Color Filter, Supersonic Wave Filter
- Image Sensor Size 17.3 x 13.0mm
- Extra Optical Zoom Max. 1.8x (Not effective with full pixel recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels)
Focal Lengthf=14mm to 50mm (35mm equivalent: 28 to 100mm)
- Lens Leica D Vario-Elmar
15 Elements in 11 Groups (2
AsphericalLenses/2 ED Lenses)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular 1pepure diaphragm
ApertureRange F3.8 (Wide) - F5.6 (Tele) Minimum Aperture: F22
- LENS SPECIFICATIONS .
- Mount Four Thirds Mount
Optical Image Stabilizer MEGA O.I.S.: ( Mode 1/ Mode 2/ Mode 3)
Leica D Vario Lens: Yes (DMC-L1, DMC-L10)
4x (live view only)
3-point; Auto/1fixed point, left/1fixed point, center/1fixed point, right
Contrast AF system: 9-point/Multi-point/3-point/1-point/Spot/Face
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.29 m/11.42 in. at all Focal Lengths
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.42x (35mm Film Camera Equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75° (W)˜24° (T)
- Filter Size 67 mm
- Max. Diameter Ø74 mm / 2.91 in
- Overall Length (Lens only) 93 mm / 3.66 in
- Weight (Lens only) 434 g / 15.3 oz
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES .
Type: TTL phase difference detection system, Contrast AF system (Live view mode)
AF Detective Range: EV0-19 (ISO100), Contrast AF system, EV0-20 (ISO100)
- AF/AE Lock Yes (AE: AFL/AEL Button or Shutter button halfway pressed)
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto/100/200/400/800/1600/ Intelligent ISO (Live view mode)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade /Halogen / Flash / White Set 1,2 / Color Temperature Setting
- White Balance Adjustment Blue/Amber BiasMagenta/Green Bias
- Color Temperature Setting 2500-10000K in 100K
Exposure Program AE Aperture Priority AE Shutter Priority AE
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
Auto Bracketing( AE) 1/3˜2EV Step + 2EV, 3 Frames
Light Metering System
TTL Full Aperture Light Metering by
49 Zone Multi-Pattern Sensing System (optical viewfinder)
256 Zone Multi-Pattern Sensing System (Live View Mode)
Intelligent Multiple/ Center-weighted/ Spot
- Metering Range EVO -20 (F2.0 lens, ISO 100)
Shooting Mode (Mode Dial)/Rec. Mode
Dial: Macro, Auto, P(Program AE) Mode, A(Aperture Priority AE) Mode, S(Shutter Priority AE) Mode,
M(Manual Exposure) Mode, Custom
- Scene Modes SCN (Portrait, Scenery, Sports, Night Portrait, Food, Baby 1&2, Sunset, Pet)
- Advanced Scene Mode Portrait/Sports: Normal / Outdoor / Indoor / CreativeScenery: Normal / Nature / Architecture / CreativeMacro: Normal / Moving Subject / CreativeNight Portrait: Normal / Night Scenery / Illumination / Creative
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System Type: Focal-plane shutter, Speed: 1/4000 ˜ 60 and Bulb (up to approx. 8 minutes), Remote control with bulb function by DMW-RSL1 (Optional)
Self Timer2 seconds / 10 seconds / 10 seconds / 3 images
- Color Effect Mode Standard, Dynamic, Smooth
- Color Mode Standard/Dynamic/Nature/Smooth/Vibrant/Nostalgic
- Recording Format JPEG (Design rule for Camera File System, based on Exif 2.21 standard), DOPOF corresponding, JPEG (Design rule for Camera File System, based on Exif 2.21 standard), DOPOF corresponding, color space: sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Image Quality RAW/Raw+Fine/RAW+Standard
Motion Image(Quick Time Motion JPEG) (Live View Mode)3:2 Aspect Ratio, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)
3648 x 2736
2816 x 2112
2048 x 1536
3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)
3648 x 2432
2816 x 1880
2048 x 1360
16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)
3648 x 2056
2816 x 1584
1920 x 1080
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES .
- Burst Shooting Mode 3 pictures (when there are RAW file), Unlimited consecutiveshooting (when there are no RAW file) (depending on memory card size, battery power, picture size, and compression)For 3 frames/sec or 2 frames/sec
- STANDARD FEATURES .
- Protection/Erase Protection: Single/Multi/CancelErase: Single/Multi/All
- Built-in Flash Type/Mode Type: TTL Built-in-Flash, GN11 (ISO100,m), Built-in Pop-upMode: Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off
- Flash Synchronization 1st. Curtain Sync. , 2nd Curtain Sync.
- X-Sync Speed Less than 1/160 second
ViewfinderOptical Viewfinder (Eye-level Penta Mirror)
Magnification: approx. 0.92x
Field of view: approx. 95%
Eye point: approx. 14mm/Diopiter Adjustment: -3.0 - +1
Fixed type focus screen/Quick return mirror/Detachable eyepiece cap
2.5" Diagonal Polycrystaline TFT LCD (207k pixels)
Field of view: approx. 100% in Live View Mode
- Playback Mode Single / 9, 25-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x max), image rotation (except for Raw), Slide Show, Favorite Pictures, Resizing, Trimming, Protection, Aspect Conversion, DPOF Print Setting
- OSD Language English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified), Netherlandic, Thai, Korean, Turkish, Portuguese, Arabic, Persian, Japanese
SD Memory Card
SDHC Memory Card
Digital: USB 2.0 (High Speed)
Analog Video: NTSC/PAL Composite (switched by menu)
PictBridgePrint size, Layout, Date setting is selectable
- Color Black
Lithium Battery Pack(7.2V, 1320mAh)(Included)
Battery Charger/AC Adaptor(Input: 110-240V AC)(Included)
(Optional DC cable(DMW-DCC1) is required)
Battery LifeUp to 450 images (CIPA Standard with LEICA D VARIO-ELMAR 14-50mm/F3.8-5.6 ASPH.)
- ACCESSORIES .
- Included Software SILKYPIX® Developer Studio Ver 2.1SE, USB Driver, Lumix® Simple Viewer, Photo Fun Studio, Quick Time
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag, Eyepiece Cap, Body Cap, AC, USB & Video Cables, Strap, CD-ROM, Magnifier Eyecup
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.80'' x 5.30'' x 3.05''
- Weight 1.06 lbs
- UPC 037988987092
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.