LUMIX DMC-GX7 Interchangeable Lens (DSLM) Camera Body - Black/Silver No Lens
This item is currently not available.
- Get into hybrid photography with high-quality stills and Full HD video
- Change your perspective with a 90 degree tiltable live viewfinder
- Capture your vision with 22 effects plus creative panorama
- Enjoy blur-free photography with in-body stabilization
- Camera body only, no lens included
- Replacement Accessories
External Flash + Microphones
Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- SD + Micro SD Cards
- Hoods + Caps
In Stock$449.95 $368.99
Back Order$399.95 $318.99
Firmware & Drivers
- Version: 1.3
1. Connection problem with Apple iOS devices via Wi-Fi is fixed.
2. Improved stability of startup process in the use of UHS-I compliant SD memory card.
- Release Date: 5-22-2014
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Type Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera
- Recording media SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC memory card (Compatible with UHS-I standard SDHC/SDXC memory cards)
- Image sensor size 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Type Live MOS Sensor
- Total pixels 16.84 Megapixels
- Camera effective pixels 16.00 Megapixels
- Color filter Primary color filter
- Dust reduction system Supersonic wave filter
IMAGE STABILIZATION SYSTEM
- Image Stabilization System Image Sensor Shift Type
- Recording file format Still Image: JPEG(DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds standard) / Motion Image: AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Digital 2ch) / MP4 (Audio format AAC 2ch)
- Aspect ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
- Image quality RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard, MPO+Fine, MPO+Standard (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds System standard)
- Color Space sRGB, Adobe RGB
- File size(Pixels)
- Still Image [4:3] 4592x3448(L) / 3232x2424(M) / 2272ｘ1704(S) / 1824x1368(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard) / [3:2] 4592x3064(L) / 3232ｘ2160(M) / 2272ｘ1520(S) / 1824x1216(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard) / [16:9] 4592x2584(L) / 3232ｘ1824(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 1824x1024(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard) / [1:1] 3424ｘ3424(L) / 2416x2416(M) / 1712ｘ1712(S) / 1712x1712(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- Motion Image*1 (MP4*2 : NTSC area) [Full HD]1920×1080, 60fps (sensor output is 60p, 28Mbps) / [Full HD]1920x1080, 30fps (sensor output is 30p, 20Mbps) / [HD]1280x720, 30fps (sensor output is 30p, 10Mbps) / [VGA] 640x480, 30fps (sensor output is 30p, 4Mbps)
- Motion Image (AVCHD Progressive : NTSC area) [Full HD]1920×1080, 60p (sensor output is 60p, 28Mbps)
- Motion Image*1 (AVCHD*2 : NTSC area) [Full HD] 1920x1080, 60i (sensor output is 60p, 17Mbps) / [Full HD] 1920×1080, 60i (sensor output is 30p, 24Mbps) / [Full HD] 1920×1080, 24p (sensor output is 24p, 24Mbps) / [HD] 1280 x 720, 60p (sensor output is 60p, 17Mbps)
- Continuous recordable time (Motion images)*1 AVCHD : Approx. 140 min with H-FS1442A / AVCHD : Approx. 130 min with H-H020A
- Actual recordable time (Motion images) AVCHD : Approx. 70 min with H-FS1442A / AVCHD : Approx. 65 min with H-H020A
- Flicker reduction [1/50] / [1/60] / [1/100] / [1/120] / OFF
- WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2412MHz - 2462MHz (11ch), Wi-Fi / WPA / WPA2, Infrastructure mode
- NFC ISO／IEC 18092, NFC-F(Passive Mode)
- Type LCD Live View Finder (2,764,800 dots equivalent)
- Tilting Yes
- Field of view Approx. 100%
- Magnification Approx. 1.39x / 0.7x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m -1
- Eye point Approx.17.5mm from eyepiece lens
- Diopter adjustment -4.0~+3.0（dpt）
- Eye sensor Yes
- Eye sensor adjustment High / Low
- Type Contrast AF system
- Focus mode AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF
- AF mode Face detection / AF Tracking / 23-area-focusing / 1-area-focusing / Pinpoint
- AF detective range EV -4 - 18 (ISO100 equivalent)
- AF assist lamp YES
- AF lock Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF lock
- Others Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion image recording), AF+MF, Eye Sensor AF, Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Pad AF, Touch shutter, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, One Shot AF,
- Light metering system 1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system
- Light metering mode Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- Metering range EV 0 - 18 (F2.0 lens, ISO100 equivalent)
- Exposure mode Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual,
- ISO sensitivity (Standard Output Sensitivity) Auto / Intelligent ISO / 125(Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Exposure compensation 1/3EV Step ±5EV
- AE lock Set the Fn button in custom menu to AE lock
- AE bracket 3,5,7 frame, in 1/3 or 2/3 or 1EV Step, Max.±3 EV
- White balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2 / Color temperature setting
- White balance adjustment Blue/amber bias, Magenta/green bias
- Color temperature setting 2500-10000K in 100K
- White balance bracket 3 exposures in blue/ amber axis or in magenta/ green axis
- Type Focal-plane shutter
- Shutter speed Still Images: Bulb (Max.2min), 1/8000 ~ 60 / Motion image: 1/16000 ~ 1/25 (NTSC area/PAL area)
- Self timer 10sec, 3 images/ 2sec / 10sec
- Still image Clear Portrait / Silky Skin / Backlit Softness / Clear in Backlight / Relaxing Tone / Sweet Child's Face / Distinct Scenery / Bright Blue Sky / Romantic Sunset Glow / Vivid Sunset Glow / Glistening Water / Clear Nightscape / Cool Night Sky / / Warm Glowing Nightscape / Artistic Nightscape / Glittering Illuminations / Clear Night Portrait / Soft Image of a Flower / Appetizing Food / Cute Dessert / Freeze Animal Motion / Clear Sports Shot / Monochrome / Panorama
- Video Clear Portrait / Silky Skin / Backlit Softness / Clear in Backlight / Relaxing Tone / Sweet Child's Face / Distinct Scenery / Bright Blue Sky / Romantic Sunset Glow / Vivid Sunset Glow / Clear Nightscape / Cool Night Sky / / Warm Glowing Nightscape / Artistic Nightscape / Clear Night Portrait / Appetizing Food / Cute Dessert / Freeze Animal Motion / Clear Sports Shot / Monochrome
- Burst speed Mechanical Shutter - H: 5.0 frames/sec(with AFS), 4.3 frames/sec(with AFC, In 1-area-focusing AF mode), M: 4.0 frames/sec with Live View, L: 2.0 frames/sec with Live View / Electronic Shutter - SH: 40.0 frames/sec, H: 10.0 frames/sec, M: 4.0 frames/sec with Live View, L: 2.0 frames/sec with Live View
- Number of recordable images 9 images (when there are RAW files with the particular speed) / Unlimited consecutive shooting (when there are no RAW files) / (depending on aspect ratio, memory card size, picture size, and the setting for the quality)
- Type TTL Built-in Flash, GN7.0 equivalent (ISO 200 ・m), GN5.0 equivalent (ISO 100 ・m）, Built-in Pop-up
- Flash Mode Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off
- Synchronization speed Less than 1/320 second (Built-in Flash) / Less than 1/250 second (External Flash)
- Flash synchronization 1st. Curtain Sync, 2nd Curtain Sync.
- Type Tilt Static LCD with Touch Monitor
- Monitor size 3.0inch (7.5cm)/ 3:2 Aspect / Wide-viewing angle
PixelsApprox. 1040K dots
- Filed of view Approx. 100%
- Monitor adjustment Brightness, Contrast and Saturation, Red tint, Blue tint
- Digital zoom 2x, 4x
- Extra Tele Conversion Still image: Max.2x (Aspect ratio sets at 4:3. Not effective with L size recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels and aspect ratio.) / Motion image: 2.4x (FHD/60p, FHD/60i, FHD/30p, FHD/24p in NTSC area / FHD/50p, FHD/50i, FHD/25p, FHD/24p in PAL area), 3.6x (HD/60p, HD/30p in NTSC area / HD/50p, HD/25p in PAL area), 4.8x (VGA/30p in NTSC area / VGA/25p in PAL area)
- Other functions Guide Lines (3 patterns) / Real-time Histogram
- Level Gauge Yes
DIRECTION DETECTION FUNCTION
- Direction Detection Function Yes
- Fn1, Fn2, Fn3, Fn4, Fn5, Fn6, Fn7, Fn8, Fn9 WiFi / Q.MENU / LVF/Monitor Switch / AF/AE LOCK / AF-ON / One Push AE / Touch AE / Preview / Level Gauge / Focus Area Set / Zoom Control / Photo Style / Aspect Ratio / Picture Size / Quality / Metering Mode / Highligt Shadow / / i.Dynamic / i.Resolution / HDR / Electronic Shutter / Flash Mode / Ex. Tele Conv. / Digital Zoom / Stabilizer / Sensitivity / White Balance / AF Mode / Drive Mode / Restore to Default / Motion Pic. Set / Picture Mode / Silent Mode / AFS/ / AFF/AFC / Peaking / Histogram / Guide Line / Rec Area / Step Zoom / Zoom Speed
- Function Lever No
- Still image Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome / Silky Monochrome / Impressive Art / / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy POP / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus / Fantasy / Star Filter / One Point Color / Sun Shine
- Video Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy POP / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Fantasy / One Point Color
CREATIVE VIDEO MODE
- Exposure Mode Program AE/ Aperture-Priority / Sutter-Priority / Manual Exposure
- Still image and Video Standard / Vivid / Natural / Monochrome / Scenery / Portrait / Custom
- Playback mode Normal playback, 30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x Max.), Slideshow (duration & effect is selectable), / Playback Mode (Normal/Picture/Video/3D Play/Category/Favorite), Title Edit, Location Logging, Clear Retouch, Text Stamp, Video Divide, Stop Motion Video, / Time Lapse Video, Resize, Cropping, Rotate, Favorite, Print set, Protect, Face Recognition Edit
IMAGE PROTECTION / ERASE
- Protection Single / Multi, Cancel
- Erase Single / Multi / All / Except Favorite
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible
- USB USB 2.0 High Speed Multi
- HDMI miniHDMI TypeC / VIERA Link / Video: Auto / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 480p (576p in PAL system) / Audio: Stereo
- Audio video output Monaural Type, NTSC/PAL, NTSC only for North America / *Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region for details on the products that are available in your market.
- Remote input φ2.5mm for Remote
- External microphone input No
- OSD language English, Spanish
BatteryLi-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh) (Included) / Battery Charger
- Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 320 images with H-H020A / Approx. 350 images with H-FS1442A
- DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 122.60x 70.7 x 54.6 mm / 4.83 x 2.78 x 2.15 inch
- Weight Approx. 402g / 0.89 lb （SD card, Battery, Body) / Approx. 360g / 0.79 lb （Body only) / Approx. 489g / 1.08 lb （SD card, Battery, H-H020A lens included） / Approx. 512g / 1.13 lb (SD card, Battery, H-FS1442A lens included)
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
- Operating temperature 0℃ to 40℃ (32°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity 10% RH to 80％ RH
- STANDARD ACCESSORIES
SoftwarePHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.2 PE (Windows XP/Vista/7/8) / SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 3.1 SE (Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X v10.4/v10.5/v10.6/v10.7/v10.8) / LoiLoScope 30 day full trial version (Windows XP/Vista/7/8)
- Standard accessories Battery pack, Battery Charger, Body Cap, Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Rear Cap, / USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM / * Lens Hood of H-H020A lens is not included for DMC-GX7C kit
- NOTE *1 Videos can be recorded continuously for up to 29 min 59 sec in Europe and some Asia areas. Continuous recording exceeding 4GB or 29 min 59 sec is not possible when recording MP4. For Full HD in MP4, the recordable time will drop below 29 min 59 sec. / *2 Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class4" or higher
- UPC 885170153752
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.