LUMIX DMC-GM1KS Interchangeable Lens (DSLM) Camera Kit with 12-32mm Silver Lens - Retro Textured Black
This item is currently not available.
- Iconic design with new micro technology, speed and image quality
- Shoot easily with durable, light magnesium alloy frame
- Get into hybrid photography with high-quality stills plus Full HD video
- Share with smartphone or tablet via wireless feature
- How To Upload to Picasa
- How To Upload Pictures to YouTube.
- Digital Still Cameras - Connecting to a Mac
- How to Import Pictures Using iPhoto Software
- How to Send Images While Recording-Mac
- How to Upload to FaceBook
- How to Send Images Stored in the Camera to an iOS Device.
- How to Send Images Stored in the Camera to an iOS
- How To Upload to YouTube.
- How to Take Better Photos
- How To Upload to Flickr.
- How To Upload to Picasa.
- How To Upload to Twitter.
- How To Upload to FaceBook
- How to Send Images Stored in the Camera to a Mac.
- How toConnect your Camera to an Android Device via the Remote Shooting Feature
- Type Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera
- Recording media SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC memory card (Compatible with UHS-I standard SDHC/SDXC memory cards)
- Image sensor size 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Type Live MOS Sensor
- Total pixels 16.84 Megapixels
- Camera effective pixels 16.00 Megapixels
- Color filter Primary color filter
- Dust reduction system Supersonic wave filter
- Recording file format Still Image: JPEG(DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, / MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds standard) / Motion Image: AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Digital 2 ch)/ MP4 (Audio format AAC 2ch)
- Aspect ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
- Image quality RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard, / MPO+Fine, MPO+Standard (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds System standard)
- Color Space sRGB, Adobe RGB
- File size(Pixels)
- Still Image [4:3] 4592x3448(L) / 3232x2424(M) / 2272x1704(S) / 1824x1368(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard) / [3:2] 4592x3064(L) / 3232x2160(M) / 2272x1520(S) / 1824x1216(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard) / [16:9] 4592x2584(L) / 3232x1824(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 1824x1024(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard) / [1:1] 3424x3424(L) / 2416x2416(M) / 1712x1712(S) / 1712x1712(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- Motion Image*1 (MP4*2 : NTSC area) [Full HD]1920x;1080, 30fps (sensor output is 30p, 20Mbps) / [HD]1280x720, 30fps (sensor output is 30p, 10Mbps) / [VGA] 640x480, 30fps (sensor output is 30p, 4Mbps)
- Motion Image*1 (AVCHD*3 : NTSC area) [Full HD] 1920x;1080, 60i (sensor output is 60p, 17Mbps) / [Full HD] 1920x;1080, 60i (sensor output is 30p, 24Mbps) / [Full HD] 1920x;1080, 24p (sensor output is 24p, 24Mbps) / [HD] 1280 x 720, 60p (sensor output is 60p, 17Mbps)
- Continuous recordable time (Motion images) AVCHD : Approx. 80 min with H-FS12032 / AVCHD : Approx. 80 min with H-H020A / AVCHD : Approx. 90 min with H-X015
- Actual recordable time (Motion images) AVCHD : Approx. 40 min with H-FS12032 / AVCHD : Approx. 40 min with H-H020A / AVCHD : Approx. 45 min with H-X015
- Flicker reduction [1/50] / [1/60] / [1/100] / [1/120] / OFF
- WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2412MHz - 2462MHz (11ch), Wi-Fi / WPA / WPA2, Infrastructure mode
- NFC No
- Type Contrast AF system
- Focus mode AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF
- AF mode Face Detection / AF Tracking / 23-area-focusing / 1-area-focusing / Pinpoint
- AF detective range EV -4 - 18 (ISO100 equivalent)
- AF assist lamp YES
- AF lock Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF lock
- Others Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion image recording), AF+MF, Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Shutter, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, One Shot AF
- Light metering system 1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system
- Light metering mode Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- Metering range EV 0 - 18 (F2.0 lens, ISO100 equivalent)
- Exposure mode Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual,
- ISO sensitivity (Standard Output Sensitivity) Auto / Intelligent ISO / 125 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 / (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Exposure compensation 1/3EV Step ;5EV
- AE lock Set the Fn button in custom menu to AE lock
- AE bracket 3,5,7 frame, in 1/3, 2/3 or 1EV Step, Max.;3 EV
- White balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2 / Color temperature setting
- White balance adjustment Blue/amber bias, Magenta/green bias
- Color temperature setting 2500-10000K in 100K
- White balance bracket 3 exposures in blue/ amber axis or in magenta/ green axis
- Type Electronically-controll focal-plane shutter/ Electronic shutter
- Shutter speed Still Images: 60 ~ 1/16,000 (NTSC) / Motion image: 1/30 ~ 1/16000 (NTSC)
- Self timer 3 images after 10sec / 2sec / 10sec
- Still image Clear Portrait / Silky Skin / Backlit Softness / Relaxing Tone / Sweet Child's Face / Distinct Scenery / Bright Blue Sky / Romantic Sunset Glow / Vivid Sunset Glow / / Glistening Water / Clear Nightscape / Cool Night Sky / Warm Glowing Nightscape / Artistic Nightscape / Glittering Illuminations / Handheld Night Shot / Clear Night Portrait / / Soft Image of a Flower / Appetizing Food / Cute Dessert / Freeze Animal Motion / Clear Sports Shot / Monochrome
- Video Clear Portrait / Silky Skin / Backlit Softness / Relaxing Tone / Sweet Child's Face / Distinct Scenery / Bright Blue Sky / Romantic Sunset Glow / Vivid Sunset Glow / / Clear Nightscape / Cool Night Sky / Warm Glowing Nightscape / Artistic Nightscape / Handheld Night Shot / Clear Night Portrait / Appetizing Food / Cute Dessert / / Freeze Animal Motion / Clear Sports Shot / Monochrome
- Burst speed Mechanical Shutter - H: 5.0 frames/sec(with AFS), 4.0 frames/sec(with AFC, In 1-area-focusing AF mode), M: 4.0 frames/sec with Live View, L: 2.0 frames/sec with Live View / Electronic Shutter - SH: 40.0 frames/sec, H: 10.0 frames/sec, M: 4.0 frames/sec with Live View, L: 2.0 frames/sec with Live View
- Number of recordable images 7 images (when there are RAW files with the particular speed) / Unlimited consecutive shooting (when there are no RAW files) / (depending on memory card size, battery power, picture size, and compression)
- Type TTL Built-in-Flash, GN5.6 equivalent (ISO 200・m) , GN4.0 equivalent (ISO 100・m）, Built-in Pop-up
- Flash Mode Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off (* for iA, iA+ only)
- Synchronization speed Less than 1/50 second
- Flash synchronization 1st. Curtain Sync, 2nd. Curtain Sync
- Type TFT LCD with Touch panel
- Monitor size 3.0inch / 3:2 Aspect / Wide-viewing angle
- <glossary>Pixels</glossary> 1,036K dots
- Filed of view Approx. 100%
- Monitor adjustment Brightness, Contrast and Saturation, Red tint, Blue tint
- Digital zoom 2x, 4x
- Extra Tele Conversion Still image: Max.2x (Aspect ratio sets at 4:3. Not effective with L size recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels and aspect ratio.) / Motion image: 2.4x (FHD/60i, FHD/30p, FHD/24p in NTSC area ), 3.6x (HD/30p in NTSC area ), 4.8x (VGA/30p in NTSC area )
- Other functions Guide Lines (3 patterns) / Real-time Histogram
- Level Gauge Yes
DIRECTION DETECTION FUNCTION
- Direction Detection Function Yes
- Fn1, Fn2, Fn3, Fn4, Fn5, Fn6 WiFi / AF/AE LOCK / AF-ON / One Push AE / Touch AE / Preview / Level Gauge / Zoom Control / Photo Style / Aspect Ratio / Picture Size / Quality / / Sensitivity / Metering Mode / i.Dynamic / i.Resolution / HDR / Shutter Type / Flash Mode / Flash Adjust / Ex. Tele Conv. / Digital Zoom / Stabilizer / / Restore to Default / Motion Pic. Set / Picture Mode / Silent Mode / AFS/AFF / Peaking / Histogram / Guide Line / Rec Area / Step Zoom / Zoom Speed
- Still image Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome / Silky Monochrome / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus / Fantasy / Star Filter / One Point Color / Sunshine
- Video Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy POP / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Fantasy / One Point Color
CREATIVE VIDEO MODE
- Exposure Mode Program AE/ Aperture-Priority / Sutter-Priority / Manual Exposure
- Still image and Video Standard / Vivid / Natural / Monochrome / Scenery / Portrait / Custom
- Playback mode Normal playback, 30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x Max.), Slideshow (duration &; effect is selectable), / Playback Mode (Normal/Picture/Video/3D Play/Category/Favorite), Title Edit, Location Logging, Clear Retouch, Text Stamp, Video Divide, Stop Motion Video, / Time Lapse Video, Resize, Cropping, Rotate, Favorite, Print set, Protect, Face Recognition Edit, Highlight display
IMAGE PROTECTION / ERASE
- Protection Single / Multi, Cancel
- Erase Single / Multi / All / Except Favorite
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible
- USB USB 2.0 High Speed Multi
- HDMI microHDMI TypeD / Video: Auto / 1080i / 720p / 480p / Audio: Stereo
- Audio video output Monaural Type, NTSC / *Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region for details on the products that are available in your market.
- <glossary>Microphone</glossary> Stereo
- <glossary>Speaker</glossary> Monaural
- OSD language English, Spanish
- <terms>Battery</terms> Li-ion Battery Pack （7.2Ｖ/680mAh/4.9Wh) (Included) / Battery Charger
- Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 220 images with H-H020A / Approx. 230 images with H-FS12032 / Approx. 240 images with H-X015
- DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (CIPA standard) 98.5 x 54.9 x 30.4 mm / 3.88 x 2.16 x 1.20 inch (excluding protrusions)
- Weight Approx. 204g / 0.45 lb (SD card, Battery, Body) / Approx. 173g / 0.38 lb (Body only) / Approx. 274g / 0.60 lb (SD card, Battery, H-FS12032 lens included / Approx. 291g / 0.64 lb (SD card, Battery, H-H020A lens included / Approx. 361g / 0.80 lb (SD card, Battery, H-FS12032 + H-H020A lenses included) / Approx. 319g / 0.70 lb (SD card, Battery, H-X015 lens included)
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
- Operating temperature 0℃ to 40℃ (32;F to 104;F)
- Operating humidity 10% RH to 80％ RH
- STANDARD ACCESSORIES
- <footnote>Software</footnote> PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.2 AE (Windows XP/Vista/7/8) / SILKYPIX; Developer Studio 4.1 SE (Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X v10.5/v10.6/v10.7/v10.8) / LoiLoScope (trial version) (Windows XP/Vista/7/8)
- Standard accessories DMC-GM1K Kit: Battery Pack, Battery Charger, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM, AC Cable*, Lens Cap * Depends on the country or region. / DMC-GM1W Kit: Battery Pack, Battery Charger, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM, AC Cable, External Hand Grip, Lens Cap x 2, Lens Rear Cap / DMC-GM1L Kit: Battery Pack, Battery Charger, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM, AC Cable, Body Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Hood Cap, Lens Cap, Lens Rear Cap, Decoration Ring
- Lens Name LUMIX G VARIO 12-32mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.
- Lens Construction 8 elements in 7 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens)
- Nano Surface Coating -
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- <terms>Optical Image Stabilizer</terms> Yes (MEGA O.I.S.)
- <glossary>Focal Length</glossary> f=12-32mm (35mm camera equivalent 24-64mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture F3.5(Wide) - F5.6(Tele)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.20m/0.66ft (at focal lenghts 12-20mm) / 0.30m/0.98ft (at focal lenghts 21-32mm)
- Maximum magnification Approx. 0.13x / 0.26x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 84;(Wide) to 37;(TELE)
- Filter Size 37mm / 1.5in
- Max. Diameter ;55.5mm / 2.2in
- Overall Length Approx. 24mm / 0.94in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight [g] Approx. 70g (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap )
- Weight [oz] Approx. 2.47oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap )
- NOTE *1 Use a card with SD Speed Class with ;Class4; or higher / *2 Motion images can be recorded continuously for up to 29 min 59 sec. / *3 Motion images can be recorded continuously for up to 29 min 59 sec (in Europe and some Asian areas.)
- UPC 885170171091
Advanced Features Manuals
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.