LUMIX® GH1K 12.1 Megapixel Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit
LUMIX® GH1K 12.1 Megapixel Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit
This item is currently not available.
- 28-280mm Telephoto Kit Lens
- 1080p Full HD AVCHD Camcorder
- Compact, Mirror-Free Design
Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Hoods + Caps
In Stock$629.99 $599.99
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.32
Improved image stabilizer menu. The improvement added an [OFF] option in the [STABILIZER] menu. F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-FS014042) is attached
Improved AF (auto focus) performance in movie recording with LEICA DG MACROELMARIT 45mm / F2.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-ES045).Improved AF (auto focus) performance with lenses of other manufacturer. Improved AF (auto focus) performance with lenses produced by other manufacturers.
Added the availability of AF performance in FHD (full HD) movie recording mode with Four Thirds lenses that are compatible with contrast AF (auto focus).
Improved image stabilizer menu. The improvement added an [OFF] option in the [STABILIZER] menu.
- Release Date: 4-23-2010
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- How to Take Pictures Using the Remote Shutter
- About Panasonic Lenses
- How to Check and Install Firmware
- How to Connect to Mac
- How to Adjust the Diopter
- How to Set Exposure Compensation
- How to Use I-Exposure
- How to Use Multi-Film Mode
- How to Send Images Stored in the Camera to a Mac
- How to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- How to Upload to YouTube
- About the Panasonic Lenses
- How to Create a Lumix Club Account
- How to Import Pictures Using iPhoto
- How to Import Pictures Using Photo Gallery
- How to use Your New Lens
- How to Install Software for Camera
- How to Install Software
- How to Take Better Photos
- How to use Your New Lens
- Camera Type Digital Interchangeable Lens Camera
- KEY FEATURES
Intelligent ISO Control
Intelligent Scene Selector
Effective Pixels12.1 Mega Pixels
14.0 Total MegaPixels
Live MOS Sensor
Primary Color Filter
- Image Sensor Size 17.3 x 13.0mm
- Dust Reduction System Supersonic wave filter
Focal Lengthf=14mm to 140mm (35mm camera equivalent 28mm to 280mm)
- Lens Construction 17 Elements in 13 Groups (4 Aspherical Lenses, 2 ED lenses)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
ApertureRange F4.0(Wide) - F5.8(Tele)
- LENS SPECIFICATIONS
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
Optical Image StabilizerMEGA O.I.S.
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.50m / 1.64ft at all focal lengths
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75° (W) ˜ 8.8° (T)
- Filter Size Φ62mm / 2.44 in
- Max. Diameter Φ70mm / 2.76 in
- Overall Length (Lens only) Approx. 84mm / 3.31 in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight (Lens only) Approx. 460g / 16.23oz
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES
Type: Contrast AF system
Detective Range: EV 0-18 (ISO100)
AF mode: Face detection
Others: Pre AF (Quick AF/Continuous AF), AF+MF, MF Assist (5x, 10x)
- AF/AE Lock AF/AE LOCK button or Shutter button halfway pressed in AFs mode
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / Intelligent ISO
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Halogen / Flash / White Set 1,2 / Color temperature setting
White Balance Adjustment
- Color Temperature Setting 2500-10000K in 100K
- White Balance Bracket 3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
ExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 3 EV
Auto Bracketing( AE) 3,5,7 frame, in 1/3 or 2/3 EV Step, ±2 EV
- Light Metering System 144-zone multi-pattern sensing system
Intelligent Multiple/ Center-weighted/ Spot
- Metering Range EV 0-18 (F2.0 lens, ISO 100)
- Scene Modes SCN (Sunset / Party / Baby 1, 2 / Pet)
- Movie Scene Mode Portrait/Scenery/Low Light/Flower/Intelligent Auto/Soft Skin/Food/Objects/Party/Candle Light/Sunset/High Sensitivity/Panning/Beach/Snow/Aerial Photo/Pin Hole/High Dynamic (Standard/Art/B&W) Film Grain/Creative Movie (P.S.A.M) Mode
- Advanced Scene Mode Portrait: Normal/Soft Skin/Outdoor/Indoor/CreativeScenery: Normal/Nature/Architecture/CreativeSports: Normal/Outdoor/Indoor/CreativeNight Portrait: Night Portrait/Night Scenery/Illuminations/CreativeClose-up: Flower/Food/Objects/Creative
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System Type: Focal-plane shutter, Speed: 1/4000 ˜ 60 and Bulb (up to approx. 4 minutes)
Self Timer2 seconds / 10 seconds / 10 seconds / 3 images
- Recording Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF, Exif 2.21), RAW, DPOF compatibleStill Image with Audio: JPEG(DCF, Exif 2.21) + QuicktimeMotion Image: AVCHD / QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Quality RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard
- Color Space sRGB, Adobe RGB
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4000 x 3000(L), 2816 x 2112(M), 2048 x 1536(S)
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4128 x 2752(L), 2928 x 1952(M), 2064 x 1376(S)
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4352 x 2448(L), 3072 x 1728(M), 1920 x 1080(S)
- 1:1 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 2992 x 2992(L), 2112 x 2112(M), 1504 x 1504(S)
- Motion Image (4:3 Aspect Ratio) QVGA : 320 x 240, 30fps / VGA : 640 x 480, 30fps
- Motion Image (16:9 Aspect Ratio) WVGA : 848 x 480, 30fps
- Motion Image (HD Movie) 1280 x 720, 30fps
- Motion Image (AVCHD) NTSC NTSC: [Full HD] 1920 x 1080, 60i (sensor output is 24fps)(FHD: 17Mbps) [HD] 1280 x 720, 60p (SH: 17Mbps, H: 13Mbps, L: 9Mbps)
- Aspect Ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1 (Multi-aspect recording except 1:1)
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES
- Burst Shooting Mode 7 pics(when there are RAW file with the particular speed)Unlimited consecutive shooting (when no RAW file) (depending on memory card size, batt. power, pic size, & compression)For 3 frames/sec (High speed) or 2 frames/sec (Low speed)
Unlimited Consecutive ShootingYes (when there are no RAW files)
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Protection/Erase Protection: Single / Multi or CancelErase: Single / Multi / All / Except FAVORITE
- Built-in Flash Type/Mode Type: TTL Built-in-Flash, GN11 equivalent (ISO 100 Φm), Built-in Pop-upMode: Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off
- Flash Synchronization 1st. Curtain Sync. , 2nd Curtain Sync.
- X-Sync Speed Less than 1/160 second
- External Flash TTL Auto with FL220/FL360/FL500 (Optional)
ViewfinderLive View Finder(1,440,000 dots equiv)Magnification: Approx. 1.4x/0.7x(35mm film camera equiv) w/50mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1Field of view: approx. 100%Eye point: approx. 17.5mmDiopiter Adjust: -4.0 ˜ +4.0 [m-1]
- LCD Monitor Type: Low temperature Polycrystalline TFT LCDMonitor Size: Free-angle 3.0inch / 3:2 Aspect / Wide viewing anglePixels: 460K dotsField of view: Approx. 100%Brightness Adjustment: Auto, Power LCD, Manual (7 levels)
- Live View Digital Zoom:2x,4xExtraOpticalZoom:Max.2x(Not effective with L size recording. Mag. ratio depends on the recording pixels and aspect ratio.)Motion image:3.1x(HD/WVGA),4.2x(VGA/QVGA)
- Film Mode Color: Standard / Dynamic / Nature / Smooth / Nostalgic / VibrantBlack and white: Standard / Dynamic / SmoothOthers: My Film1 / My Film2 / Multi Film
- OSD Language English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Recording Media SD memory card, SDHC memory card
MicrophoneStereo, Wind-cut: Low/Standard/High
- Interface Digital: USB 2.0 (High Speed). Digital Video: miniHDMI TypeC. Video: Auto / 1080i / 720p / 480p Audio: Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator.Analog Video: Stereo type, NTSC.Remote/External microphone input: Φ2.5mm. stereo mini jack
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible (Print size, Layout, Date setting is selectable)
- Color Black
- Power ID-Security Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1250mAh) (Included) Battery Charger/AC Adapter (Input: 110-240V AC, DC Cable is required)
Battery LifeCIPA Standard : Approx. 300 images(LCD)LVF : Approx. 320 imageswith LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm/F4.0-5.8 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S.
- Operating Humidity 10% to 80%
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Flash Output Adjustment 1/3EV Step ±2EV
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 3.1 HD EditionSILKYPIX® Developer Studio 3.0 SEUSB Driver
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger/AC Adapter, Battery Pack, Body Cap, AV Cable, USB Connection Cable, AC Cable, DC Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM
- Remote Control Remote control with bulb function by DMW-RSL1 (Optional)
- Recommended Humidity 40%RH to 60%RH
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.29'' x 4.88'' x 1.78''
- Weight .85 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.