LUMIX® GF2C 12.1 Megapixel Compact System Camera 14 mm Lens Kit
This item is currently not available.
- DSLR Quality, Lightweight, Compact, With Intuitive Point-to-Shoot LCD Touch Control.
- 14mm F2.5 Lens Kit
- Smaller, Lighter Interchangeable Lenses
- 1080/60i HD Video (Stereo Sound)
- 3D Lens Ready
Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Hoods + Caps
In Stock$449.95 $368.99
Back Order$399.95 $319.00
In Stock$629.99 $599.99
- About Panasonic Lenses
- How to Check and Install Firmware
- How to Connect to Mac
- How to Set Metering
- How to Select the Record Mode
- How to Convert AVCHD to MPEG2
- How to Copy Photos to Your PC
- How to Import Pictures Using iPhoto
- How to Import Pictures Using Photo Gallery
- How to Resize Your Photos
- How to Convert AVCHD to MPEG2 Using PhotoFunStudio
- How to Import Photos to PC Using PhotoFunStudio
- How to Install Software for Camera
- How to Install Software
- How to Take Better Photos
- How to use Your New Lens
- Camera Type Digital interchangeable lens system camera
Effective Pixels12.10 Megapixels
- Image Sensor Type: Live MOS SensorTotal pixels: 13.06 MegapixelsColor filter: Primary color filter
- Image Sensor Size 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Dust Reduction System Supersonic wave filter
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Focus Type: Contrast AF system/Focus mode:AFS/ AFC/ MF Face detection / AF Tracking / 23-area-focusing / 1-area-focusing Touch (1- area-focusing in Face detection / AF Tracking / Multi-area-focusing / 1-area-focusing)
- AF detective range EV 0-18 (F3.5 lens, ISO 100)
- Focus Others Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion image recording), AF+MF, Touch shutter, Touch MF Assist
- AF/AE Lock Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF lockSet the Fn button in custom menu to AE lock
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto / Intelligent ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Halogen / Flash / White Set 1, 2 / Color temperature setting
- White Balance Adjustment Blue/Amber BiasMagenta/Green Bias
- Color Temperature Setting 2500-10000K in 100K
ExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 3 EV
Auto Bracketing( AE) 3,5 frame, in 1/3 or 2/3 EV Step, ±4/3 EV
- Light Metering System 144-zone multi-pattern sensing system
Intelligent Multiple/ Center-weighted/ Spot
- Metering Range EV 0-18 (F2.0 lens, ISO 100)
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait / Soft Skin / Scenery / Architecture / Sports / Peripheral Defocus / Flower / Food / Objects / /Night Portrait / Night Scenery / Illiminatioms / Baby 1, 2 / Pet / Party / Sunset
- Movie Scene Mode Portrait / Soft Skin / Scenery / Architecture / Sports / Peripheral Defocus / Flower / Food / Objects / /Night Portrait / Night Scenery / Illiminatioms / Baby 1, 2 / Pet / Party / Sunset
- Movie Scene Mode Note (Activated by selecting Still Image SCN mode then pressing Movie Button. Still Image SCN modes without corresponding Movie SCN mode is recorded in mode suitable for the recording situation.)
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System Type: Focal-plane shutterShutter speed:Still Images: 1/4000 ˜ 60
Self Timer10sec, 3 images/ 2sec / 10sec
- Recording Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, DPOF compatible MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds standard) Motion Image: AVCHD / QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Quality RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard,MPO+Fine, MPO+Standard (with 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds standard)
- Color Space sRGB, Adobe RGB
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) [4:3] 4000x3000(L) / 2816x2112(M) / 2048x1536(S) / 1600x1200(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) [3:2] 4000x2672(L) / 2816x1880(M) / 2048x1360(S) / 1600x1064(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) [16:9] 4000x2248(L) / 2816x1584(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 1600x904(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- 1:1 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) [1:1] 2992 x 2992 (L) / 2112 x 2112 (M) / 1504 x 1504 (S) / 1440x1440(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- Motion Picture Recording 4:3 Motion JPEG: [4:3] QVGA : 320 x 240, 30fps / VGA : 640 x 480, 30fps
- Motion Picture Recording 16:9 Motion JPEG: [16:9] WVGA : 848 x 480, 30fps
- Motion Picture Recording HD Movie 1280x720 pixels 30fps (Motion JPEG)
- Motion Image (AVCHD) NTSC [Full HD] 1920×1080, 60i (sensor output is 30p) (FSH:17Mbps, FH:13Mbps)[HD] 1280 x 720, 60p (sensor output is 30p) (SH:17Mbps, H:13Mbps)
- Aspect Ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
- Protection/Erase Protection: Single / Multi or CancelErase: Single / Multi / All / Except FAVORITE
- LCD Monitor Type: TFT LCD with Touch panelMonitor size: 3.0inch / 3:2 Aspect / Wide-viewing anglePixels: 460K dotsField of View: 100%Monitor Adjust:Brightness (7 levels), Color (7 levels)
- Live View Still image: Max.2x (Not effective with L size recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels and aspect ratio.)Motion image: 3.1x (SH/H in AVCHD and HD/WVGA in Motion JPEG), 4.2x (VGA/QVGA in Motion JPEG)
- Live View: Other Functions Guide Lines (3 patterns)/Real-time Histogram
- Playback Mode Normal playback, 30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x Max.), Slideshow (duration & effect is selectable)
- OSD Language English, Spanish
- Recording Media SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC memory card
MicrophoneStereo, Wind-cut: Off / Low / Standard / HighMicrophone level adjustable: Lv1 / Lv2 / Lv3 / Lv4
- HDMI miniHDMI TypeCVideo: Auto / 1080i / 720p / 480pAudio: Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible (Print size, Layout, Date setting is selectable)
- Power ID-Security Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1010mAh) (Included) Battery Charger
Battery LifeApprox. 300 images with H-FS014042Approx. 320 images with H-H014
- Operating Humidity 10% to 80%
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Built-in-Flash Type: TTL Built-in-Flash, GN6.0 equivalent (ISO 100 * m), Built-in Pop-upFlash mode:Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced OffSynchronization: Less than 1/160 second
- Flash Synchronization 1st. Curtain Sync
- Hot shoe TTL Auto with FL220/FL360/FL500(Optional)
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 6.0 HD EditionSILKYPIX® Developer Studio 3.1 SESuper Loilo Scope (trial version)USB Driver
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Battey Case, Body Cap, Hot Shoe CoverAV Cable, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, Stylus pen, CD-ROM
- Continuous recordable time (Motion images) AVCHD with picture quality set to [FSH]: Approx. 120 min with H-FS014042 / Approx. 130 min with H-H014Motion Jpeg with picture quality set to [HD]: Approx. 130 min with H-FS014042 / Approx. 140 min with H-H014
- Actual recordable time (Motion images) AVCHD with picture quality set to [FSH]: Approx. 60 min with H-FS014042 / Approx. 70 min with H-H014Motion Jpeg with picture quality set to [HD]: Approx. 65 min with H-FS014042 / Approx. 75 min with H-H014
- My Color Mode (Still image & Movie) Expressive/Retro/Pure/Elegant/Cinema/Monochrome/Dynamic Art/Silhouette/Custom (Color/Brightness/Saturation/ Contrast adjustable)
- Burst Speed H: 3.2 frames/sec, M: 2.6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- BURST SHOOTING: Number of recordable images 7 images (when there are RAW files with the particular speed)Unlimited consecutive shooting (when there are no RAW files)(depending on memory card size, battery power, picture size, and compression)
- Weight(lbs) Approx.16.75 oz (SD card, Battery, H-FS014042 lens included)Approx. 12.87 oz (SD card, Battery, H-H014 lens included)Approx. 9.35 oz (Body only)
- USB USB 2.0 High Speed
- Audio video output Stereo Type, NTSC
- Recommended Humidity 40%RH to 60%RH
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 4.44 x 2.67 x 1.29
- UPC 885170033535
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.