LUMIX® GF1C 12.1 Megapixel Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit
LUMIX® GF1C 12.1 Megapixel Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit
- Pro-level picture quality in an ultra compact design
- High Definition AVCHD Lite Movie Recording
- Intelligent Auto Mode with "Peripheral Defocus"
- Kit includes 20mm, f1.7 micro four thirds "pancake" lens
Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Hoods + Caps
In Stock$329.95 $248.99
In Stock$329.95 $267.99
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.20
- Issues Addressed: Improved operation menu for image stabilizer ([OFF] will be added under [STABILIZER] only when LUMIX G VARIO 14-42 mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-FS014042) is attached).
- Release Date: 5-10-2010
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- How to Take Pictures Using the Remote Shutter
- About Panasonic Lenses
- How to Check and Install Firmware
- How to Connect to Mac
- How to Import Pictures Using iPhoto
- How to Import Pictures Using Photo Gallery
- How to Install Software for Camera
- How to Install Software
- How to Take Better Photos
- How to use Your New Lens
- How to Transfer Video to the PC Using PhotoFunStudio 4.0 HD
- How to Understand and Use the Peripheral Defocus
- How to use Exposure Compensation to Brighten and Darken Pictures
- How to Use Intelligent Exposure
- How to Use the Multi-Film Mode
- Camera Type Digital Interchangeable Lens Camera
- KEY FEATURES .
Effective Pixels12.1 Mega Pixels
- Image Sensor Size 17.3 x 13.0mm
- Dust Reduction System Supersonic wave filter
- Extra Optical Zoom Max.2x (Not effective with L size recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels and aspect ratio.)
- LENS SPECIFICATIONS .
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
Optical Image StabilizerPhoto & Movie
Digital Zoom2x4x (live view only)
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.2m / 0.66ft
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.13x / 0.25x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 57°
- Filter Size ¿46mm / 1.81 in
- Max. Diameter ¿63mm / 2.48 in
- Overall Length (Lens only) Approx. 25.5mm / 1.00 in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight (Lens only) Approx. 0.22 lbs
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES .
- Focus Type: Contrast AF systemMode: AFs/AFc/MFAF Detective Range: EV 0-18 (ISO100)AF mode: Face detectionAF Tracking/23-area-focusing/1-area-focusingOthers: Pre AF (Quick AF/Continuous AF), AF+MF, MF Assist (5x, 10x)
- AF/AE Lock AF/AE LOCK button or Shutter button halfway pressed in AFs mode
ISO SensitivityAuto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / Intelligent ISO
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Flash / Halogen / Color Temperature / White Set 1 / White Set 2(Selectable at Portrait, Soft Skin, Sports, Baby, Pet, High Sensitivity, Hi-Speed Burst, Pinhole, Panorama Assist mode
- White Balance Adjustment Blue/Amber BiasMagenta/Green Bias
- Color Temperature Setting 2500-10000K in 100K
- White Balance Bracket 3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
ExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 3 EV
Auto Bracketing( AE) 3,5,7 frame, in 1/3 or 2/3 EV Step, ±2 EV
- Light Metering System 144-zone multi-pattern sensing system
Intelligent Multiple/ Center-weighted/ Spot
- Metering Range EV 0-18 (F2.0 lens, ISO 100)
- Face Detection Photo
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait/Soft Skin/Scenery/Architecture/Sports/Peripheral Defocus/Flower/Food/Objects/Night Portrait/Night Scenery/Illuminations/Baby 1,2/Pet/Party/Sunset
- Movie Scene Mode Portrait/SoftSkin/Scenery/Architecture/Sports/Flower/Food/Objects/Low Light/Party/Sunset
- Movie Scene Mode Note (Activated by selecting Still Image Scene Mode then pressing movie button. Still Image Scene Modes without corresponding movie scene Mode is recorded in normal mode or other related mode)
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System Type: Focal-plane shutter, Speed: 1/4000 ˜ 60 and Bulb (up to approx. 4 minutes)
Self Timer2 seconds / 10 seconds / 10 seconds / 3 images
- Recording Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF, Exif 2.21), RAW, DPOF compatibleStill Image with Audio: JPEG(DCF, Exif 2.21) + QuicktimeMotion Image: AVCHD Lite / QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Quality RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard
- Color Space sRGB, Adobe RGB
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4000 x 3000(L), 2816 x 2112(M), 2048 x 1536(S)
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4000 x 2672(L) / 2816 x 1880 (M) / 2048 x 1360 (S)
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4000 x 2248 (L) / 2816 x 1584 (M) / 1920 x 1080 (S)
- 1:1 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 2992 x 2992(L), 2112 x 2112(M), 1504 x 1504(S)
- Motion Image (4:3 Aspect Ratio) QVGA : 320 x 240, 30fps / VGA : 640 x 480, 30fps - Motion JPEG
- Motion Image (16:9 Aspect Ratio) WVGA : 848 x 480, 30fps - Motion JPEG
- Motion Image (HD Movie) 1280 x 720, 30fps
- Motion Image (AVCHD Lite) NTSC: [HD] 1280 x 720, 60p (sensor output is 30fps)(SH: 17Mbps, H: 13Mbps, L: 9Mbps
- Aspect Ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1 (Multi-aspect recording except 1:1)
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES .
- Burst Shooting Mode 7 pics(when there are RAW file with the particular speed)Unlimited consecutive shooting (when no RAW file) (depending on memory card size, batt. power, pic size, & compression)For 3 frames/sec (High speed) or 2 frames/sec (Low speed)
Composition Guide LinesYes (3 patterns)
- STANDARD FEATURES .
- Protection/Erase Protection: Single / Multi or CancelErase: Single / Multi / All / Except FAVORITE
- Built-in Flash Type/Mode Type: TTL Built-in-Flash, GN6.0 equivalent (ISO 100 ·m), Built-in Pop-upMode: Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction,Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off
- Flash Synchronization 1st. Curtain Sync. , 2nd Curtain Sync.
- X-Sync Speed Less than 1/160 second
- External Flash TTL Auto with FL220/FL360/FL500 (Optional)
- LCD Monitor Type: Low temperature Polycrystalline TFT LCDMonitor Size: Free-angle 3.0inch / 3:2 Aspect / Wide viewing anglePixels: 460K dotsField of view: Approx. 100%Brightness Adjustment: Auto, Power LCD, Manual (7 levels)
- Film Mode Color: Standard / Dynamic / Nature / Smooth / Nostalgic / VibrantBlack and white: Standard / Dynamic / SmoothOthers: My Film1 / My Film2 / Multi Film
- Playback Mode Normal playback, 30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x Max), Slideshow, Playback Mode, Title Edit, Text Stamp, Resize, Trimming, Aspect Conversion, Rotate, Rotate Display, Print Set, Protect, Audio Dubbing
- OSD Language English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Recording Media SD memory card, SDHC memory card
MicrophoneMonaural, Wind-cut: Off / Low / Standard / High
- Interface USB: USB 2.0 High SpeedHDMI: miniHDMI TypeCVideo: Auto / 1080i / 720p / 480pAudio: Dolby® Digital CreatorAudio video output: NTSCRemote: 2.5mmExternal microphone terminal: No
- Viera Link Yes
- HDMI miniHDMI TypeCVideo: Auto / 1080i / 720p / 480pAudio: Dolby® Digital Creator
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible (Print size, Layout, Date setting is selectable)
- Color Black
Battery LifeCIPA Standard : Approx. 380 images(LCD), Approx. 430 images(optional LVF) with H-H020Approx. 350 images(LCD), Approx. 400 images(optional LVF) with H-FS014045
- Operating Humidity 10% to 80%
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Flash Output Adjustment 1/3EV Step ±2EV
- ACCESSORIES .
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 4.0 HD EditionSILKYPIX® Developer Studio 3.0 SEUSB Driver
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger/AC Adapter, Battery Pack, Body Cap, AV Cable, USB Connection Cable, AC Cable, DC Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM
- Remote Control Remote control with bulb function by DMW-RSL1 (Optional)
- CCD (Image Sensor) 13.1 Total MegapixelsLive MOS SensorPrimary Color Filter
- Continuous recordable time (Motion images) AVCHD Lite with picture quality set to [SH]: Approx. 210 min with H-H020 / Approx. 170 min with H-FS014045
- Actual recordable time (Motion images) AVCHD Lite with picture quality set to [SH]: Approx. 110 min with H-H020 / Approx. 100 min with H-FS014045
- My Color Mode (Still image & Movie)Expressive/Retro/Pure/Elegant/Monochrome/Dynamic Art/Silhouette/Custom(Color/Brightness/Saturation/ adjustable)
- Burst Speed 3 frames/sec (High speed) or 2 frames/sec (Low speed)
- Intelligent ISO Control Photo & Movie
- Face Recognition Photo
PowerID-Security Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, Minimum: 1250mAh) (Included) Battery Charger/AC Adapter (Input: 110-240V AC, DC Cable is required)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.80'' x 4.69'' x 1.43''
- Weight Approx. 0.63 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.