LUMIX DMC-FZ70 16.1 MP 60X Zoom Digital Camera - Black
- See and hear what you've been missing with HD video and sound
- Get in super close every time with 60X optical zoom (20mm - 1200mm)
- Shoot stunning, Full 1080/60p HD video with auto focus
- Record amazing Dolby® Digital sound with built-in zoom microphone
- External Flash + Microphones
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Cases, Bags + Straps
- Get Support
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 130.2 x 97.0 x 118.2 mm / (5.13 x 3.82 x 4.65 inch)
- Weight Approx. 562g without Battery and SD Memory Card (1.24 lb) / Approx. 606g with Battery and SD Memory Card (1.34 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 16.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / Total Pixel Number 16.8 Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
ApertureF2.8 - 5.9 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F2.8 - 8.0 (W), F5.9 - 8.0 (T))
Focal Lengthf = 3.58 - 215mm (20 - 1200mm in 35mm equiv.) / (22 - 1320mm in 35mm equiv. in video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 75.8x (4:3 / 10M), 108x (4:3 / 5M), 135x (4:3 / under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom 120x
- 2- Speed Zoom Yes
Optical Image StabilizerPOWER O.I.S. (On with Active Mode (only for Motion Picture) / Off)
Digital ZoomMax. 5x
- Conversion Lens Compatibility Yes
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 30cm - infinity / Tele 150cm - infinity / AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 1 cm - infinity / Tele 150 cm - infinity
AF Assist LampYes (On/Off)
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / 23-area / 1-area (flexible / scalable)
- Shutter Speed Still Image: / Approx. 8 - 1/2,000 sec / Starry Sky Mode: 15, 30, 60 sec / Motion Picture: / Approx. 1/30 - 1/20,000 sec / Creative Video Mode: 1/8 - 1/20,000 sec
Viewfinder0.20" Color EVF (202K dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%, Lens 19.6x
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF / 3D Image: MPO / Motion Picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Recording Modes
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C, Panorama Shot, Scene, Creative Control
- Creative Control mode Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, / Cross Process, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Star Filter, One Point Color (15 filters)
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Sports, Panning, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Handheld Night Shot, / Food, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity, Glass Through, HDR, Starry Sky, 3D Photo
- Continuous Shooting Mode Full-Resolution Image: 9 frames/sec, Max. 3 images with AF Tracking: 5 frames/sec, 2 frames/sec / High-speed Burst: Approx. 10 frames/sec (recorded in 3M for 4:3, 2.5M for 3:2, 2M for 16:9, 2.5M for 1:1) / Flash Burst Shooting
- Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FSH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 60p (SH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps)
- STD Video 640 x 480, 30p (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps)
- High Speed Video -
- Continuous recordable time (motion pictures)
- AVCHD Approx. 160 min (FSH), Approx. 180 min (SH)
- MP4 Approx. 160 min (FHD)
- Actual recordable time (motion pictures)
- AVCHD Approx. 80 min (FSH), Approx. 90 min (SH)
- MP4 Approx. 80 min (FHD)
- Exposure Parameters
ExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/-3 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 1/3-3EV step, Max. +/-3 EV, 3 frames
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
ISO SensitivityAuto / i.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / (Changeable to 1/3 EV step) / High Sensitivity Mode (ISO1600 - 6400)
- Picture Quality
- Still Picture Recording [4:3] 4608x3456 (16M) / 3648x2736 (10M EZ) / 3072x2304 (7M EZ) / 2560x1920 (5M EZ) / 2048x1536 (3M EZ) / 640x480 (0.3M EZ) / [3:2] 4608x3072 (14M) / 3648x2432 (9M EZ) / 3072x2048 (6M EZ) / 2560x1712 (4.5M EZ) / 2048x1360 (2.5M EZ) / 640x424 (0.3M EZ) / [16:9] 4608x2592 (12M) / 3648x2056 (7.5M EZ) / 3072x1728 (5.5M EZ) / 2560x1440 (3.5M EZ) / 1920x1080 (2M EZ) / 640x360 (0.2M EZ) / [1:1] 3456x3456 (12M) / 2736x2736 (7.5M EZ) / 2304x2304 (5.5M EZ) / 1920x1920 (3.5M EZ) / 1536x1536 (2.5M EZ) / 480x480 (0.2M EZ)
- Image Quality RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard (3D Mode: MPO+Fine / MPO+Standard)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1 / White Set 2 / Color Temperature (2-axis adjustable)
- Photo Style / Film Mode Photo Style: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Color Mode / Color Effect / My color Color Mode (only in iA Mode): Standard, Black & White, Sepia, Happy
Picture AdjustmentContrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction
- Aspect Bracketing -
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes (On/Off)
- GPS -
- Wi-FI -
- NFC -
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
Self Timer2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
Playback ModeAll, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, 3D Play, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual- Image Playback Yes (Menu / Zoom Lever) / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / No
- Show Histogram Yes
- Show Highlights Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch Auto Retouch / Creative Retouch
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / Yes
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites
LCD Monitor3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (460K dots), AR Coating / Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle / Power Monitor mode, AUTO Power Monitor mode
- Built- in- Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off / Flash Synchro: 1st / 2nd Slow Sync. / 0.3 - 13.5m (Wide / ISO Auto), 1.5 - 6.4m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built- in- Memory Approx. 200MB
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Battery life (approx.) 400 pictures (CIPA Standard)*1
- Standard Package
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.2AE / Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, Battery Charger, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String
- NOTE *1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time. / - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases. / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB.
- UPC 885170150737
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.