LUMIX® FZ60 16 Megapixel Digital Camera
- Leica Wide Angle 24X Optical Zoom (25mm-600mm)
- 16 Megapixel MOS Sensor
- 3” LCD Display
- Auto Retouch Feature
- Replacement Accessories
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Cases, Bags + Straps
- Get Support
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 120.3 x 80.8 x 91.9 mm / (4.74 x 3.18 x 3.62 inch)
- Weight Approx. 449g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.99lb) / Approx. 493g with Battery and SD Memory Card (1.09lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 16.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.33-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 17.5 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
ApertureF2.8 - 5.2 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F2.8 - 8 (W) / F5.2 - 8 (T))
Focal Lengthf=4.5 - 108mm (25 - 600mm in 35mm equiv.) / (28 - 672mm in 35mm equiv. in video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 30.3x (4:3 / 10M), 43.2x (4:3 / 5M), 54.0x (4:3 / under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom 48x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO- ELMARIT / 14 elements in 10 groups / (2 Aspherical Lenses / 3 Aspherical Surfaces / 3 ED Lenses / 1 Nano Surface Coating Lens)
- 2-Speed Zoom Yes
Optical Image StabilizerPower O.I.S. (On with Active Mode(only for Video) / Off)
Digital ZoomMax. 4x
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 30 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity / AF Macro / MF / Intelligent AUTO/ motion picture: Wide 1 cm - infinity / Tele 100cm - infinity
AF Assist LampYes (On/Off )
- Focus Normal / AF Macro / Macro Zoom / MF / Quick AF On/Off(On in Intelligent Auto), Continuous AF(only for motion picture), / AF/AE Lock Button, Manual Focus, One Shot AF, AF Area Select, AF Tracking
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / 23-area / 1-area (flexible/scalable)
- Shutter Speed Still Image : approx. 4 - 1/2000 sec / Motion picture : approx. 1/30 - 1/20000 sec / (Creative Video Mode : approx. 1/8 - 1/20,000 sec)
Viewfinder0.20" Color EVF (202K Pixels equiv.), Field of View : approx. 100%, Lens 19.6x
- File Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3), MPO / Motion picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C1, C2, SCN, Creative Control
- Creative Control mode Expressive, Retro, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Star Filter, One Point Color
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Panorama Shot, Sports, Panning, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, / Handheld Night Shot, HDR, Food, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity, Glass Through, 3D Photo
- Continuous Shooting Mode Full- Resolution Image: 10 frames/sec Max. 3 images / with AF Tracking: 5 frames/sec, 2 frames/sec
- Motion Picture Recording (*2) [HD Video] / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FSH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 60p (SH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / [STD Video] / 640 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps)
- AVCHD (Continuous recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 160 min (FSH), 180 min (SH)
- MP4 (Continuous recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 160 min (FHD)
- AVCHD (Actual recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 90 min (FSH), 100 min (SH)
- MP4 (Actual recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 90 min (FHD)
ExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/-3 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 1/3 - 3 EV step, Max.+/-3EV, 3 frames
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
ISO SensitivityAuto / i.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 (changeable to 1/3 EV step) / High Sensitivity Mode (1600 - 6400)
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] / 3456 x 3456 (12M) / 2736 x 2736 (7.5M EZ) / 2304 x 2304 (5.5M EZ) / 1920 x 1920 (3.5M EZ) / 1536 x 1536 (2.5M EZ) / 480 x 480 (0.2M EZ) / [4:3] / 4608 x 3456 (16M) / 3648 x 2736 (10M EZ) / 3072 x 2304 (7M EZ) / 2560 x 1920 (5M EZ) / 2048 x 1536 (3M EZ) / 640 x 480 (0.3M EZ) / [3:2] / 4608 x 3072 (14M) / 3648 x 2432 (9M EZ) / 3072 x 2048 (6M EZ) / 2560 x 1712 (4.5M EZ) / 2048 x 1360 (2.5M EZ) / 640 x 424 (0.3M EZ) / [16:9] / 4608 x 2592 (12M) / 3648 x 2056 (7.5M EZ) / 3072 x 1728 (5.5M EZ) / 2560 x 1440 (3.5M EZ) / 1920 x 1080 (2M EZ) / 640 x 360 (0.2M EZ) / 1920 x 1080 (3D)
- Image Quality Fine / Standard (3D Mode : MPO+Fine / MPO+Standard)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Flash / Incandescent / White Set1 / White Set2 / Color Temperature (2-axis adjustable)
- Photo Style / Film Mode Standard / Vivid / Natural / Monochrome / Scenery / Portrait / Custom
- Color Mode / Color Effect / My color Color Mode (only in iA Mode) : Standard, Happy, Black and White, Sepia
Picture AdjustmentContrast / Sharpness / Color Saturation / Noise reduction
- Aspect Bracketing -
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes
- GPS -
- Wi-FI -
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
Self Timer2sec / 10sec / 10sec 3pcs
Playback ModeNormal Playback, Slideshow, Filtering Playback（Picture Only, Video Only, 3D, Category, Favorites), Calendar Playback
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual-Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / No
- Show Histogram Yes
- Show Highlights Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch Auto Retouch / Creative Retouch
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / Yes
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- OSD language English, Spanish
LCD Monitor3.0"(7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (460K dots) / Field of View : approx. 100% Wide Viewing Angle / Power LCD mode, AUTO Power LCD mode
- Built-in-Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off, Flash Synchro;1st/2nd Slow Sync / 0.3 - 13.5m (Wide/ISO Auto), 1.0 - 7.3m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built-in-Memory Approx. 70MB
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface miniHDMI, AV Output (NTSC), USB Multi
PowerLi-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, Minimum: 895mAh) (Included) / AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC)(Optional)
- Battery life (approx.) 450 pictures (CIPA Standard)*1
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.3 AE, / Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String
- NOTE *1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF)/Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SD Memory Card (32 MB). / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - Turning the camera off every 10 recordings and leaving it until the temperature of the battery decreases. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. / - Motion pictures in [MP4] can be recorded continuously for up to 29 minutes 59 seconds. Also, motion picture recorded continuously in [MP4] is up to 4 GB.
- UPC 885170087835
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.