LUMIX® FZ47 12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
This item is currently not available.
- New 12.1 Megapixel Hi-Speed CCD
- LEICA 24X High Quality Power O.I.S. Optics (25-600mm)
- Full HD Video Recording - AVCHD (MPEG-4 / H.264) Format
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode Makes Every Photo Blur-less.
- Sonic Speed Auto Focus
- 3D Still Image Capture
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Hoods + Caps
- Digital Still Cameras - Connecting to a Mac
- How to Import Pictures Using iPhoto Software
- How to Transfer Pictures to a PC using the Photo Gallery Software.
- Panasonic Digital Camera Software Install
- How to Format SD Card/Internal Memory
- How to Remove/Insert SD Card/Batteries
- How to Shoot Using Aperture Priority
- How to Install Software
- How to Take Better Photos
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 120.3 x 79.8 x 91.9 mm(4.74 x 3.14 x 3.62 inch)
- Weight Approx. 498 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (1.10 lb)
Effective Pixels12.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.33-inch CCD sensor / 12.5 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture F2.8 - 5.2 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F2.8 - 8.0 (W) / F5.2- 8.0 (T))
Focal Length(28-670mm in 35mm equiv. in video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 29.4x (4:3 / 8M), 37.5x (4:3 / 5M), 46.9x (4:3 / under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom 32x
- Lens (2 Aspherical Lenses / 3 Aspherical Surfaces / 3 ED Lenses / 1 Nano Surface Coating Lens)
- 2- Speed Zoom Yes
Optical Image StabilizerPower O.I.S. (On / Off / Active mode (Only for Motion Picture) )
- Focusing Area Macro / Intelligent AUTO / Motion Picture : Wide 1 cm - infinity / Tele 100 cm - infinity
AF Assist LampYes
- Focus Manual Focus (Jog Dial and cursor key button), One Push AF, AF Area Select, AF Tracking
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / 23 pt / 1 pt (Flexible / Scalable)
- Shutter Speed Starry Sky Mode : 15, 30, 60 sec
Viewfinder0.20" Color EVF (201.6K Pixels equiv.), Field of View : approx. 100%, Lens 19.6x
- File Format 3D Image: MPOMotion picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent AUTO, P (Program) mode, A (Aperture Priority) mode, S (Shutter Priority) mode, M (Manual) mode, Creative Video mode, Creative Control mode, Portrait mode, Scenery mode, Sports mode, Night Portrait mode, Close- up mode, Scene mode, Custom
- Creative Control mode Expressive, Retro, High Key, Sepia, High Dynamic, Pin Hole, Film Grain, Miniature Effect
- Still Image Scene Mode Panorama Assist,Party, Candle Light, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity, High-Speed Burst, Flash Burst, Panning, Starry Sky, Fireworks, Beach, Snow, Aerial Photo, Photo Frame, 3D Photo
- Continuous Shooting Mode High- speed Burst Mode: approx. 7 frames/sec (image priority) approx. 10 frames/sec (speed priority)(recorded in 3M for 4:3, 2.5M for 3:2, 2M for 16:9, 2.5M for 1:1)
- Motion Picture Recording (HD Video) 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor output is 30p)
- Motion Picture Recording (STD Video) VGA: 640 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (4Mbps / MP4)
- AVCHD approx. 80 min (FSH), 90 min (SH)
- MP4 approx. 80 min (FHD)
ExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual, Program Shift (Program AE mode)
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/- 3 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing +/- 1/3˜1EV step, 3 frames
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
ISO SensitivityAuto / i.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600High Sensitivity mode (ISO 1600-6400)
- Still Picture Recording (1:1) 2992 x 2992 (9M EZ) / 2448 x 2448 (6M EZ) / 1920 x 1920 (3.5M EZ)/ 1536x 1536 (2.5M EZ) / 480 x 480 (0.2M EZ)
- Still Picture Recording (4:3) 4000 x 3000 (12M) / 3264 x 2448 (8M EZ) / 2560 x 1920 (5M EZ) / 2048 x 1536 (3M EZ) / 1600 x 1200 (2M EZ) / 640 x 480 (0.3M EZ)
- Still Picture Recording (3:2) 4000 x 2672 (10.5M) / 3264 x 2176 (7M EZ) / 2560 x 1712 (4.5M EZ) / 2048 x 1360 (2.5M EZ) / 640 x 424 (0.3M EZ)
- Still Picture Recording (16:9) 4000 x 2248 (9M) / 3264 x 1840 (6M EZ) / 2560 x 1440 (3.5M EZ) / 1920 x 1080 (2M EZ) / 640 x 360 (0.2M)
- Image Quality Fine / Standard
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1 / White Set 2 / Color TemperatureWhite Balance Adjustment (2-axis adjustable, ±9steps each, Blue/Amber and Magenta/Green bias)
- Photo style * Color Effect (only in iA Mode) : Standard, Black & White, Sepia, Happy
- Picture Adjustment Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red- Eye Removal) Yes
- Optical Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
Self Timer2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec [3 pictures]
- Playback Mode Normal Playback, Slideshow, Category Playback, Mode Playback, Favorites Playback, 2D/3D Settngs
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30- thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual- Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / No
- Show Histogram Yes
- Show Highlights Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / Yes
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- OSD Language English, Spanish
- LCD Monitor AUTO Power LCD mode, Power LCD mode
- Built- in- Flash 0.3 - 9.5m (Wide/ISO Auto), 1.0 - 5.1m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- Recording Media Built- in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built- in- Memory Approx. 70MB
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Yes
- Interface mini HDMI, AV Output, USB2.0 High speed
- Power Li- ion Battery Pack (7.2V, Minimum: 895mAh) (Included)
- Battery life (approx.) 400 pictures (CIPA Standard)
- Included Software Adobe Reader
- UPC 885170053601
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.