8.1-Megapixel Digital Camera with 2.5" LCD, iA Technology, Blue
Features 8.1-Megapixel Digital Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom, Intelligent Auto Technology, 28mm Wide-Angle LEICA Lens and 2.5" Diagonal LCD, Blue
- Camera Type Stylish Compact
- KEY FEATURES .
Effective Pixels8.1 Megapixels
1/2.5", 8.32 Total Megapixels
CCD, Primary Color Filter
- Extra Optical Zoom 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4.6x for 5 Mega, 5.7x for 3 Mega, 2 Mega, 0.3 Mega3:2 Aspect Ratio: 4.6x for 4.5 Mega, 5.7x for 2.5 Mega16:9 Aspect Ratio: 4.6x for 4.5 Mega, 5.7x for 2 Mega
Focal Lengthf=4.6-16.4mm (35mm equiv: 28-100mm)
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit Lens
7 Elements in 6 Groups (5
ApertureRange Wide: F2.8/F8.0 (2 steps)Tele: F5.6/F16.0 (2 steps)
Optical Image Stabilizer MEGA O.I.S.( Mode 1/ Mode 2)
Digital Zoom4x (Max. 14.3x combined with Optical Zoom without Extra Optical Zoom)(Max. 22.7x combined with Extra Optical Zoom)
- Focusing Area Normal: 50cm - infinityMacro/Intelligent AUTO/Motion Picture/Clipboard: Wide 5cm/Tele 30cm - infinity
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES .
- Conversion Lens Compatibility No
- AF Metering Face/1-point/1-point high speed/3-point high speed/5-point/Spot
- Focus Auto Focus System, Normal/Macro (Dial)
- AF/AE Lock No
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1250 / 1600 (High Sensitivity Mode: Auto(1600-6400)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Halogen / White Set / White Balance Adjustment (+10steps, except for auto set) (Selectable at Portrait, Soft Skin, Self-Portrait, Sports, Baby, Pet, High Sensitivity, and Highspeed Burst mode)
Exposure Program AE
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
BacklightCompensation Yes (at Intelligent AUTO mode)
Auto Bracketing( AE) +/- 1/3 EV ˜ 1EV step, 3 frames
- Shooting Mode (Mode Dial)/Rec. Mode Dial: Normal Picture, Macro, Motion Picture, Playback, Print, Intelligent AUTO, Clipboard
- Scene Modes SCN (Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Self-Portrait, Food, Party, Candle Light, Fireworks, Starry Sky, Beach, Aerial Photo, Snow, High Sensitivity, Baby 1&2, Sunset, Pet, Hi-Speed Burst)
- Advanced Scene Mode No
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System 8 - 1/2,000 sec.Starry Sky Mode: 15, 30, 60 sec.
Self Timer10 seconds / 2 seconds
- Auto Review 1 sec/3 sec/zoom
- Review 1x/4x/8x
- Picture Adjustment No
- Color Effect Mode No
- Color Mode Standard/Vivid/Cool/Warm/Natural/Black & White/Sepia
- Recording Format Still Image: JPEG (design rule for camera file system, based on Exif 2.21 standard), DPOF CorrespondingImage with audio: JPEG (design rule for camera file system, based on Exif 2.21 standard)+ QuickTimeMotion Picture: QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Quality Fine/Standard
Motion Image(Quick Time Motion JPEG) 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 640 x 480 pixels, 320 x 240 pixels 30 fps, 10 fps16:9 Aspect Ratio: 848 x 480 pixels 30 fps, 10 fps
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3264 x 24482560 x 19202048 x 15361600 x 1200640 x 480
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3264 x 21762560 x 17122048 x 1360
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3264 x 18402560 x 14401920 x 1080
- Motion Image (4:3 Aspect Ratio) 640 x 480, 320 x 24030 fps, 10fps
- Motion Image (16:9 Aspect Ratio) 848 x 480 pixels - 30 fps, 10 fps
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES .
- Burst Shooting Mode Full-Resolution Image, 3 frames/sec Max. 7 images (Standard Mode), Max 4 images (Fine Mode) High-speed Burst Mode: approx. 7 frames/sec (recorded in 2M for 4:3, 2.5M for 3:2, 2M for 16:9)
Unlimited Consecutive ShootingYes
- Easy Zoom/Zoom Resume/Motion Zoom No
- Still Image Recording with Audio 5 seconds
- Audio Dubbing Maximum of 10 Seconds
Composition Guide LinesYes (2 patterns)
- Built-in Memory approx. 27MB
- Scene Mode Help Screen Yes
- Auto Angle Detection Yes
- Travel Date/World Time Yes/Yes
- Title Edit Yes
- Text Stamp/Date Stamp Yes/Yes
- STANDARD FEATURES .
- Built-in Flash Type/Mode Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off0.6-6.3m (Wide/ISO Auto), 0.3-3.1m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- External Flash No
- LCD Monitor 2.5" Diagonal Polycrystalline TFT LCD Display (207k pixels)Field of view: approx. 100%Auto Power LCD mode, Power LCD Mode, High Angle Mode
- Playback Mode 9, 25-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x max), Image rotation, Category Playback, Slide Show, Favorite Pictures, Create Still Pictures, Resizing, Trimming, Protection, Aspect Conversion, DPOF Print Setting
- OSD Language English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese
- Recording Media Built-in MemorySD Memory CardSDHC Memory CardMultiMediaCard
- Interface DC Input, A/V Output (NTSC), USB
- Color Blue
- Power Lithium-ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1000 mAh)(Included)AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC)(Optional)
Battery LifeUp to 280 pictures(CIPA Standard)
- ACCESSORIES .
ArcSoft® MediaImpression™, ArcSoft®
Panorama Maker™, USB Driver, Lumix® Simple Viewer, Photo Fun Studio
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Battery Carrying Case, AC, AV & USB Cables, Strap, CD-ROM
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.04'' x 3.74'' x .87''
- Weight .29
- UPC 037988987030
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.