7.2-Megapixel Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.5" Diagonal LCD, Silver
This item is currently not available.
Features 7.2-Megapixel Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom, MEGA Optical Image Stabilization and 2.5" Diagonal LCD, Silver
- Camera Type Stylish Compact
- KEY FEATURES .
Effective Pixels7.2 Megapixels
Megapixel CCD Primary Color Filter
- Extra Optical Zoom 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 3.6x for 5 Mega, 4.5x for 3 Mega, 2 Mega, 1 Mega, 0.3 Mega3:2 Aspect Ratio: 4.5x for 2.5 Mega16:9 Aspect Ratio: 4.5x for 2 Mega
Focal Lengthf=5.8-17.4mm (35mm equiv: 35-105mm)
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit Lens
7 Elements in 6 Groups (3
ApertureRange Wide: F2.8/F8 (2 steps)Tele: F5/F14 (2 steps)
Optical Image Stabilizer MEGA O.I.S.( Mode 1/ Mode 2)
Digital Zoom4x(Max. 12x combined with Optical Zoom without Extended Optical Zoom)(Max. 18x combined with Extended Optical Zoom)
- Focusing Area Normal: 50cm - infinity Macro, Simple, Intelligent ISO, Motion Image: Wide 5cm/Tele 30cm - infinity
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES .
- Conversion Lens Compatibility No
- AF Metering 1 point1 point high speed5 points
- Focus Auto Focus System, Normal/Macro (Dial)
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1250 (High Sensitivity Mode: 3200)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade /Halogen / White Set
Exposure Program AE
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
BacklightCompensation Yes (at simple mode)
Auto Bracketing( AE) No
- Shooting Mode (Mode Dial)/Rec. Mode Dial: Normal Picture, Simple, Macro, Motion Picture, Playback, Print, Intelligent ISO Control
- Scene Modes SCN (Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Self-Portrait, Food, Party, Candle Light, Fireworks, Starry Sky, Beach, Aerial Photo, Snow, High Sensitivity, Baby 1&2, Sunset, Pet)
- Advanced Scene Mode No
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System 8 - 1/2,000 sec.Starry Sky Mode: 15, 30, 60 sec.
Self Timer10 seconds / 2 seconds
- Auto Review 1 sec/3 sec
- Review 1x/4x/8x
- Picture Adjustment No
- Color Effect Mode No
- Color Mode Standard/Vivid/Cool/Warm/Natural/Black & White/Sepia
- Recording Format JPEG(Design rule for camera file system based on Exif 2.21 standard)DPOF correspondingMotion image:QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Quality Fine/Standard
Motion Image(Quick Time Motion JPEG) 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 640 x 480 pixels, 320 x 240 pixels 30 fps, 10 fps16:9 Aspect Ratio: 848 x 480 pixels 30 fps, 10 fps
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3072 x 23042560 x 19202048 x 15361600 x 12001280 x 960640 x 480
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3072 x 20482048 x 1360
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3072 x 17281920 x 1080
- Motion Image (4:3 Aspect Ratio) 640 x 480, 320 x 24030 fps, 10fps
- Motion Image (16:9 Aspect Ratio) 848 x 480 pixels - 30 fps, 10 fps
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES .
- Burst Shooting Mode No
Unlimited Consecutive ShootingYes
- Still Image Recording with Audio No
- Audio Dubbing No
Composition Guide LinesYes
- Built-in Memory 27MB
- Scene Mode Help Screen Yes
- Auto Angle Detection Yes
- Travel Date/World Time Yes/Yes
- Text Stamp/Date Stamp Yes/Yes
- Economy Mode Yes
- STANDARD FEATURES .
Built-in Flash Type/Mode
Red-eyeReduction,Forced On/OffWide: 0.3 - 5.0m (ISO Auto)Tele: 0.3 - 2.8m (ISO Auto)
- External Flash No
- LCD Monitor 2.5" Diagonal TFT LCD Display (115k pixels)Field of view: approx. 100%Power LCD Mode, High Angle LCD Mode
25 or 9-Thumbnail DisplayCalendar Display, Zoomed Playback (16x max)Image Rotation
Slide ShowFavorite Pictures ResizingTrimming, ProtectionDPOF Print Setting
- OSD Language English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese
- Recording Media Built-in MemorySD Memory CardSDHC Memory CardMultiMediaCard
- Interface DC Input, A/V Output (NTSC), USB
- Color Silver
- Power Lithium-ion Battery Pack (3.7V, 1150 mAh)(Included)AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC)(Optional)
Battery LifeUp to 350 pictures(CIPA Standard)
- ACCESSORIES .
PhotoImpression™, ArcSoft® Panorama Maker™, ArcSoft® PhotoBase™, USB Driver, Lumix® Simple Viewer, Photo Fun Studio
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Battery Carrying Case, AC, AV & USB Cables, Strap, CD-ROM
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.70'' x 2.02'' x 0.95''
- Weight 0.28
- UPC 037988986101
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.