Lumix™ 7.2 Megapixel Digital Camera
This item is currently not available.
Lumix™ 7.2 Megapixel Digital Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom, MEGA Optical Image Stabilization and 2.5" Diagonal LCD, Silver
- KEY FEATURES
Effective Pixels7.2 Megapixels
Megapixel CCD Primary Color Filter
Extra Optical Zoom
4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4.4x for 5 Mega, 5.5x for 3 Mega, 2 Mega, 1 Mega, 0.3 Mega
3:2 Aspect Ratio: 5.5x for 2.5 Mega
16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5.5x for 2 Mega
Focal Lengthf=4.6-16.8mm (35mm equivalent: 28-102mm)
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit Lens
7 Elements in 6 Groups (4
ApertureRange Wide: F2.8/F8 (2 steps)
Tele: F5 - F16 (2 steps)
Optical Image Stabilizer MEGA O.I.S.( Mode 1/ Mode 2)
(Max. 14.6x combined with Optical Zoom without Extra Optical Zoom)
(Max. 21.9x combined with Extra Optical Zoom)
Normal: 50cm - infinity
Macro/Simple: Wide 5cm / Tele 30cm - infinity
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Conversion Lens Compatibility No
1 point high speed
3 points high speed
Auto Focus System
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto / I.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1250 (High Sensitivity Mode: 3200)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade /Halogen / White Set /
White Balance Adjustment (150K step, -1500 +1500K) (except for auto WB)
Exposure Program AE
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
BacklightCompensation Yes (at simple mode)
Auto Bracketing( AE) +1/3EV-1EV Step, 3 Frames
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System 8 - 1/2,000 sec.
Starry Sky Mode: 15, 30, 60 sec.
Motion Picture: 1/30 - 1/20000sec.
Self Timer10 seconds / 2 seconds
- Auto Review 1 sec/3 sec/zoom
- Review 1x/4x/8x
- Picture Adjustment Natural, Standard, Vivid
- Color Effect Mode Cool, Warm, Black & White, Sepia
Still Image: JPEG (design rule for camera file system), DPOF corresponding
Still Image with Audio: JPEG (design rule for camera file system) + QuickTime
Motion Images: QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Quality Fine/Standard
RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (
4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)
3072 x 2304
2560 x 1920
2048 x 1536
1600 x 1200
1280 x 960
640 x 480
3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)
3072 x 2048
2048 x 1360
16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)
3072 x 1728
1920 x 1080
- Motion Image (4:3 Aspect Ratio) 640 x 480, 320 x 240
- Motion Image (16:9 Aspect Ratio) 848 x 480
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES
Burst Shooting Mode
Standard Mode: Up to 8 images at 3 or 2 frames/sec.
Fine Mode: Up to 6 images
Unlimited Consecutive ShootingYes
- Still Image Recording with Audio 5 seconds
- Audio Dubbing Maximum of 10 Seconds
Composition Guide LinesYes (2 patterns)
- Built-in Memory No
- Scene Mode Help Screen Yes
- Auto Angle Detection Yes
- Travel Date/World Time Yes
- STANDARD FEATURES
Built-in Flash Type/Mode
Red-Eye Reduction: Auto, Slow-sync, Forced Off
- External Flash No
2.5" Diagonal Polycrystaline TFT LCD (207k pixels)
Field of view: approx. 100% in Live View Mode
25 or 9-Thumbnail Display
Calendar Display, Zoomed Playback (16x max)
DPOF Print Setting
- OSD Language English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), German, Italian, French
SD Memory Card
SDHC Memory Card
- Interface DC Input, A/V Output (NTSC), USB
Lithium-ion Battery Pack (3.7V, 1150 mAh)(Included)
AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC)(Optional)
Battery LifeUp to 320 pictures (CIPA Standard)
PhotoImpression™, ArcSoft® Panorama Maker™, ArcSoft® PhotoBase™, USB Driver, Lumix® Simple Viewer
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Battery Carrying Case, SD Memory Card 16MB, AV & USB Cables, Strap
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.01'' x 3.70'' x 0.95''
- Weight 0.29 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.