LUMIX® FH25 16.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
This item is currently not available.
- 8x Optical Zoom LEICA DC Lens with 28mm Wide Angle
- Mega O.I.S.
- iA (Intelligent Auto Mode)
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Cases, Bags + Straps
- Digital Still Cameras - Connecting to a Mac
- DMCFH25 - How to Take Depth Of Field Photos
- How to Shoot Using Aperture Priority
- How to Import Pictures Using iPhoto Software
- How to Transfer Pictures to a PC using the Photo Gallery Software.
- How to Take Photos with Depth of Field
- Panasonic Digital Camera Software Install
- How to Take Better Photos
- How to Use EZoom
- How to Check and Install Firmware
- How to Use Aperture Priority
Effective Pixels16.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.33-inch / 16.6 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture F3.3 - 5.9 / 2-Step (F3.3 - 10 (W) / F5.9 - 18 (T))
Focal Lengthf=5-40mm (28-224mm in 35mm equiv.)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 10.1x (4:3 / 10M), 14.4x (4:3 / 5M), 18x(4:3 / under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom 10x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR9 elements in 7 groups(3 Aspherical Lenses / 6 Aspherical surfaces)
Optical Image StabilizerMEGA O.I.S. (Off / On)
Digital Zoom4x( Max. 32.0 x combined with Optical Zoom without Extra Optical Zoom )(Max. 72.0 x combined with Extra Optical Zoom)
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinityMacro / Intelligent AUTO / Motion Picture : Wide 5 cm - infinity / Tele 100cm - infinity
- Focus Range Display Yes
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / 11pt / 1pt
- Shutter Speed Still: approx. 8 - 1/1600 secStarry Sky Mode : 15, 30, 60sec.
- Focus Normal / Macro, Zoom Macro, Quick AF (Always On), AF Tracking
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityI.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 High Sensitivity mode (ISO 1600-6400)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / White Set(Selectable at Portrait, Soft Skin, Transform, Self-Portrait, Panorama Assist, Sports, Baby, Pet, High Sensitivity, Highspeed Burst, Pin Hole, Photo Frame, High Dynamic)
Exposure Program AE
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
BacklightCompensation Yes (only in Intelligent AUTO mode)
- Face Detection Photo
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait, Soft Skin, Transform, Self-Portrait, Scenery, Panorama Assist, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Food, Party, Candle Light, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity
- Additional Still Image Scene Modes Hi-Speed Burst, Flash Burst, Starry Sky, Fireworks, Beach, Snow, Aerial Photo, Pin Hole, Film Grain, High Dynamic(Standard, Art, B&W), Photo Frame
- Shutter Interval approx. 1.1 sec
Self Timer2sec / 10sec
- Auto Review 1sec, 2sec, Hold, OFF
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4608x3456(16M) / 3648x2736(10M EZ) / 2560x1920(5M EZ) / 2048X1536(3M EZ) / 640X480(0.3M EZ)
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4608 x 3072 (14M)
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 4608 x 2592 (12M)
- Motion Picture Recording 4:3 VGA: 640 x 480 pixels, 30fps (Motion JPEG)QVGA: 320 x 240 pixels, 30 fps (Motion JPEG)
- Motion Picture Recording 16:9 1280x720 pixels, 24fps (Motion JPEG)
- Aspect Ratio 4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9
Unlimited Consecutive Shooting1.4 frames/sec
- Intelligent Exposure Photo & Movie
- Digital Red Eye Correction Photo
- Scene Mode Help Screen Yes
- LCD Monitor 2.7"(6.7cm ) TFT Screen LCD Display (230K dots)Field of View : approx. 100%AUTO Power LCD mode, Power LCD mode, High Angle mode
- Playback Mode Normal Playback, Slideshow, Filtering Playback(Category Playback), Calendar Playback
- OSD Language English, Spanish
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Interface AV Output (NTSC), USB2.0 High speed
- Power Li-ion Battery Pack (3.6V, Minimum: 660mAh) (Included)
Battery LifeApprox. 250 pictures (CIPA Standard)
- Built-in-Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced Off0.6 - 5.8m (Wide/I.ISO), 1.0 - 3.2m (Tele/I.ISO)
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 6.0QuickTimeAdobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack,Stylus Pen, AV Cable, USB Cable, Hand Strap, CD-ROM
- Quick Menu Yes
- Continuous Shooting Mode High-speed Burst Mode: approx. 4.4 frames/sec (image priority)(recorded in 3M for 4:3, 2.5M for 3:2, 2M for 16:9)
- Focus Icon Select Yes
- Macro Zoom Yes
- Orientation Detector Yes
- Slideshow Mode All / Category / FavoritesBGM Effect (Natural / Slow / Swing / Urban / OFF)
- Delete Image Single / Multi / All / All except Favorites
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- Intelligent ISO Control Photo
- Intelligent Scene Selector Photo (Portrait, Scenery, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Sunset, Macro)
- File Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3)Motion picture: QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Color Mode / Color Effect Standard, Vivid, Natural, Black & White, Sepia, Cool, Warm, Happy (only in iA Mode)
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / No / Yes
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Photo
- Mode Switch [Recording] / [Playback]
- Composition Guide line Yes (1 pattern)
- Easy Zoom / Zoom Resume Yes / No
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Max 16x
- Calendar Display / Dual-Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / No
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Travel Date / World Time Yes / Yes
- Built-in-Memory approx. 70MB
- Microphone / Speaker Mono / Yes
- AF Tracking Photo
- Intelligent Resolution Technology Photo
- Optical Image Stabilizer Photo / Movie
- Recording mode (Mode Dial / Mode Button) Intelligent AUTO, Normal Picture, SCN, My SCN, Motion Picture
- Playback Motion Picture Yes
- LUMIX Image Uploader Yes
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / No
- Recommended Humidity 40%RH to 60%RH
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 3.9 x 2.2 x 1.1 in
- Weight 1.11
- UPC 885170030879
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.